Advice

Uriga Nugu?

After Namjoon snapped on the guys, they seemed to quiet down a little, just a little. I made my brother tell me exactly everything that happened. He tried to recall some details but the ones he did were vague. I sighed and leaned down to his ear. "Do me a favor. I know you were an assassin at one point but if you have to go somewhere travel as a group if you can." I whispered to him. 

"I take it you've met Rome." My brother sighed. Upon hearing the C-CLOWN leader's name, all the boys in the room crowded around the hospital bed.

"Currently living together." I told him. Namjoon didn't look too pleased to hear that and neither did the other members. I went on to tell thm about everything that had been going on. I explained to them that I would have to live with my gang and C-CLOWN until we got rid of Block B. "Zico's the one that got him." I informed everyone.

"I figured. That guy never liked me." Namjoon said. "His brother is the complete opposite of him."

"You know Taewoon?!" I was suprised.

"Looks like you've gotten yourself in quite deep, noona." Namjoon smiled at me.

"Don't worry about me, arasso? I can handle myself." I reassured him.

"Arasso but since this isn't a secret anymore then you don't have to come back to the dorm all the time." He told me. "You also don't have to be our stylist anymore. Just focus on your mission for now." He sat up as much as he could to give me a hug. 

"Don't push yourself." I told him. "I apologize if I don't come around a lot." I spoke to the other boys.

"I know what it's like for you right now so it's fine." My brother reassured me. 

"It's like a whole new world, right?" Suga smiled at me.

"It's my type of place." I told him.

"Just watch out for yourself." J-Hope told me. It was nice getting advice from former gangsters.

"Don't worry. I'm staying with 10 guys and I doubt any one of them would let me get hurt." I informed them.

"Yeah if any of them try anything funny you know what to do." Namjoon said eyeing Youngwon.

"Don't worry about her. We've all got her back." Youngwon told my brother.

"Thanks but I still don't like you guys." Namjoon said.

"Understandable. Well we should get going now. It's currently 3 down and 4 to go." My best friend informed them.

"Good luck." Suga told us. "If you ever need back up let us know." Yoongi gave us that special eye smile of his.

"We may have retired but if things get bad hit us up." J-Hope said in his usual optimistic tone. Youngwon stood up and led the way out. Before I shut the door all the BTS members gave me a fighting gesture. I returned it before waving one last time. I shut the door and followed Youngwon out. When we got out to my Ducati, I didn't start it up right away.

"Minji what's wrong?" My best friend rubbed my back.

"They were so supportive, even the ones who weren't assassins too." I sobbed, not even bothering to hold back the tears streaming down my face.

"When did you become such a softie?" Youngwon teased me as he dabbed at my cheeks. I punched him in the chest.

"Ever since I first experienced love." I told him. 

"And when would that have been?" He asked me.

"With Daniel." I spoke softly. The look of fear on my best friend's face didn't go unnoticed. "I know you guys are hiding something from me. I don't know what it is but you should probably tell me yourselves before I find out from someone else." I threatened him slightly.

"When the right time comes, we'll tell you." He sighed. I didn't answer, turning around to turn on the engine. I didn't bother waiting for him to get settled and shot out of the hospital parking lot. Fine if you won't tell me then I'll find out on my own what you guys are hiding and if I don't like it, bullets are flying.