Tension

Uriga Nugu?

"We wouldn't blame you though. She does have a nice rack." Hyunsik commented. I scoffed and covered up my bigger than average cleavage.

"Can we stop talking about my chest please?" I was clearly annoyed.

"Shall we talk about your then?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yeah that's not bad either." Peniel pointed out. I shook my head and sat down on the ground.

"Okay guys let's stop now." Eunkwang got his group under control. "I think that's all for now. You did well today Minji noona." He told me. I smiled at the leader. "Let's head back upstairs now." We all left the gym and headed back to BTOB's apartment. The boys let me have the shower first so I washed up as fast as possible so the others could as well. When we were all done, the boys gave me a brief tour of their apartment before we gathered in the living room as the guys tried to decide what to have for dinner.

"I could cook for you guys." I volunteered.

"It's alright noona. You're a guest so just take it easy." Changsub patted me on the back.

"Yeah we'll probably just go out to eat to celebrate your first day of training." Eunkwang told me. "Is that fine with everyone?" He asked us. We all agreed and went our separate ways to get dressed. As I was rummaging through my bag trying to decide what to wear someone knocked on the door of the room I was in.

"Come in!" I called out. Minhyuk walked in scratching the back of his head shyly.

"Mianhae but I needed to get some of my clothes." He told me. 

"Is this your room?" I asked him. He nodded.

"It's me and Eunkwang's room but we're letting you use it since your our guest." He explained.

"Where are you guys going to sleep?" I questioned him.

"In one of the other boys' rooms." He said.

"No you won't. You two will sleep in your room tonight. There's no need to move just because of me. I'll just sleep on the couch." I motioned to the piece of furniture they had in their room.

"But noona-" I cut him off.

"No buts. Tell Eunkwang you two are sleeping here tonight." I demanded.

"Neh...." He said shyly.

"You know you're pretty shy for someone who was checking me out shamelessly just a while ago." I commented while I picked out my clothes.

"Uh I'll go now." Minhyuk grabbed some clothes out of his closet and ran out avoiding my comment. He was so checking me out.  I rolled my eyes and got dressed. The boys had told me to dress casually so I just wore the outfit I had arrived in today. When I was done I went out to the living room and took a seat on the couch next to Hyunsik who was already done as well.

"Hey Hyunsik!" I greeted just so I could see him smile. I had taken notice when we just met that he had one of the most gorgeous and adorable eye smiles I had ever seen on a guy.

"Hey noona!" He responded cheerfully. "What did you think of today?" He asked me.

"It was really nice to expose myself to all those skill areas." I told him. He smiled again and nodded.

"Glad to know you enjoyed it." Hyunsik said flashing me that noona killer smile of his. Omo I love this kid. He's so adorable!!! One by one the rest of the members came out and we were ready to go.

"Where are we going?" I asked the boys.

"There's this restaurant that we always go to around here. We wanna take you there." Eunkwang informed me.

"Yeah their jajangmyeon is the best!" Sungjae told me. We chatted about all sorts of things on our way to the restaurant. When we got there the ahjumma who ran the place seemed really friendly with the boys. They really must come here often. 

"Who's girlfriend is this young lady?" The ahjumma asked the boys gesturing to me.

"Aniyo ahjumma she's just a friend." Ilhoon told her.

"What a shame. I thought one of you boys was finally going to get married." She sighed.

"Ahjumma we're only in our early and mid-twenties." Eunkwang told her.

"Well what can I get for you guys today?" She asked.

"Oh we'll just have the usual. The ahjumma nodded and went to get our order. 

"She's really friendly." Changsub said to me. I nodded in agreement. We made some small talk until our food came and we dug in. Wow the food was amazing. The jajangmyeon must've been some of the best I've ever had in my life. We finished eating in about an hour, said bye to the ahjumma, and left.

"Thank you so much for the awesome dinner!" I thanked Eunkwang who had paid.

"No problem. It's been awesome hanging with you today." He told me. We walked a little more as the BTOB boys showed me around the Dongdaemun area. On our way back home something didn't feel right. My assassin radar was going off.

"Guys something feels weird." I notified the boys.

"She's right. The atmosphere is different." Peniel pointed out.

"Someone's in our territory." Minhyuk growled.

"Stay alert." Eunkwang warned us. We kept walking looking out for anything suspicious while trying to look casual ourselves. As we turned a corner I ran into someone's chest as I was leading the gang. I looked up at the person I ran into and almost started swearing but I promised myself I wouldn't reveal any emotions.

"What the are you doing here again?" Eunkwang growled at the other group.

"Just looking around." Zico answered with a smirk. He looked down at me where I still was on the ground.

"Aww princess are you hurt?" He asked me.

"Yes I am you motherer! You're the one who ing knocked me to the god damn ing ground!" I swore at him, throwing my promise out the window.

"Ouch princess those are some harsh words. I'd watch your mouth if I were you." He hissed and yanked me up from the ground. Before I could comprehend what was happening, he threw me over to B-Bomb who grabbed me roughly. 

"Don't touch her." Ilhoon said with his teeth clenched.

"Or what? You'll kick our asses?" Kyung taunted. I could feel the tension rising between the two gangs.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Changsub asked him.

"We've told you several times to stay in your territory." Eunkwang told them. 

"Calm your . We were just passing through." Zico told him.

"Well hurry up and get out." Sungjae hissed.

"If you don't need her anymore we'll just take her with us." Jaehyo smirked. I had the sudden urge to mess up his pretty boy face so bad even plastic surgery couldn't fix it.

"Give her back." Eunkwang demanded.

"Let me go!" I struggled against B-Bomb's grip on me.

"Stay still ." He backhanded me across the face. My temper quickly flared as I kicked kicked him in his man parts and elbowed him in the face. Taeil and P.O tried to control me but I took them down with a hard punch each. I turned to Zico, Kyung, U-Kwon, and Jaehyo.

"You guys want a beating too?" I raised my fist at them. Zico laughed at me.

"Wow princess you're feisty. It's be wise not to piss her off." He told the Block B members, the ones on the ground and the ones still standing. "Let's get out of here for now. We'll see you again BTOB! Oh you too princess!" With that Zico collected s and disappeared. I was still fuming when I turned back to the BTOB members. They were all looking at me in shock.

"You learned all that today?" Minhyuk asked me. I shook my head.

"Like I said before, I already knew some stuff. Should we be heading back now?" I suggested. The boys overcame their shock and started walking again.

"Wow noona you're amazing!" Sungjae complimented me.

"Yeah no one would ever dare touch a new gang before knowing their weaknesses." Peniel said.

"A punch and a kick to the balls will do any guy in." I told them. I could feel all the members cringing from the thought. When we got back to the apartment, we watched some TV before we decided to call it a night. The boys all said goodnight to me and went to their rooms. I grabbed Eunkwang and Minhyuk before they could follow the other members. "Oh you two are sleeping in your room tonight." I said and dragged them to their room.

"Noona just sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Minhyuk insisted. "I'll still be sleeping in my room."

"No you're sleeping in your bed. Just give me a blanket and I'll be fine." I told them. Eunkwang sighed and went to grab me a blanket from somewhere. I decided to use the bathroom while he was gone. When I came back out, the couch was littered with several comfortable pillows and blankets.

"I hope that'll be enough noona. Are you sure you don't want my bed?" He asked me for the nth. I sighed and ruffled his hair.

"I'll be fine. Now just rest assured." I told him. I laid down on the couch and made my self comfortable with all the pillows and blankets I had been given. The two boys also climbed into their beds and got ready to go to bed.

"Goodnight guys." I murmured feeling the soreness in my muscles already. I knew it would only get worse tomorrow.

"Goodnight noona!" The two boys chirped. Eunkwang clicked off the light and we all settled down. I was just about to close my eyes when the boys next door, Ilhoon and Peniel, started making a racket.

"Yah hyung what are you doing?" I heard Ilhoon screech.

"I just wanna cuddle!~" Peniel whined.

"Get off me! I'm tryna sleep hyung!"Ilhoon snapped at the older boy. Damn these walls are thin. Eunkwang had finally had enough of their bickering. He the light and walked over to the wall that separated him and Minhyuk from Ilhoon and Peniel. He banged on it as hard as he could almost putting a hole in the wall, which according to Minhyuk, the leader had done before.

"Yah if you two don't shut the up right now I'll use you as my punching bags tomorrow!" Eunkwang shouted. That immediately put an end to the noise coming from the other room. Eunkwang turned around with a satisfied smirk on his face. "That always does it." He told me. I giggled at the violent leader. "Now, goodnight." He said and shut off the lights once again. Right before I dozed off, I smiled to myself. Boys will be boys.