Ruined

Uriga Nugu?

The next morning the BTS members were long gone before I had even woken up. I got dressed and waited for the Dalmatian members to pick me up. My phone rang shortly after. "We're outside." Jisu told me. I told him I would be right out. I grabbed my bag and locked the dorm. I ran outside to the parking lot and saw Jisu's car. I hopped into the back next to Youngwon and Simon.

"Get any sleep last night?" I asked them.

"Not so much. We stayed out looking for any info we could get on these new bastards but we didn't find much." Inati informed me from the passenger seat.

"You guys should seriously take care of your health." I nagged them. I touched Youngwon's face inspecting the identical dark circles he and the rest of the members had acquired from last night.

"Worry about yourself." Simon told me. "They could hurt you."

"Let them. I'll kill them all." I hissed.

"What are you trying to say?" Jisu asked me, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'll join Dalmatian. You guys need as much help as you can get." I told him. "Is that okay with you Inati oppa?" I asked the leader.

"Of course. We've been trying to recruit you since forever. Welcome to the gang." He acknowledged me with a smile.

"You'll need to be trained." Simon pointed out.

"We'll do it personally when we have time." Inati proposed.

"I've picked up a lot by watching you guys so I'm not completely clueless." I told them.

"That's even better." Youngwon smiled at me.

"Okay we're here." Jisu announced. We all got out of his car and entered the shop. We set up for the day and opened the cafe. The day was going by smoothly until about 8:45 pm. It was 15 minutes until we closed but there was still one couple that frequented the cafe often around this time. They knew when to leave though. A group of 7 guys walked in and sat at a table near the front. I went to take their order. Simon told me to be careful since the group looked a little sketchy. I reassured him it was fine before I walked over to their table.

"We close in less than 15 minutes but what can I get you guys today?" I asked them with a smile.

"Hmmm how about a piece of that fine of yours." One of them hollered. This guy was crossing the line already. I took a deep breathe to avoid saying something I would regret. I dealt with a lot customers like this on a daily basis.

"Sorry that's not on the menu." I replied with my teeth clenched. It was almost time to leave so my patience was wearing thin.

"Aww well then we're not interested." Another one pouted.

"If you're not going to order anything then please leave. It's almost closing time." I motioned towards the door. They didn't get up so I turned to the couple's table. They requested some water. I went to retrieve their order and on my way back, one of those punks that was giving me trouble stuck out his leg. I didn't see it until it was too late. The glasses of water that I had been carrying ended up all over my uniform. I glared at them before turning to the couple who had ordered the water. "I'm sorry I'll get you some more waters." I quickly got a few more despite my clothes being wet and ruined. The couple thanked me and glanced at me in sympathy. I glared at the troublesome group of boys who had caused this accident.

"Oops." One of them shrugged innocently.

"Get out of this cafe right now." I hissed.

"Aww that's not how you're supposed to treat customers. I'm gonna have to speak with your boss." Another one taunted me. I couldn't have them looking for my boss or I would be in trouble.

"Sorry. I'll get another person to assist you." I stomped away to find Inati and sent him over to their table. He could handle those idiots. I stormed into the locker room and ripped off my apron. I struggled to pull my shirt off because it was clinging to my skin. 

"The guys told me to check up on you. What happened?" Youngwon asked me, entering the locker room. Since it was almost time to close he was no longer needed to make any more food.

"These ing bastards came in right before closing time and harassed me verbally. One of them tripped me and made me spill water all over myself." I informed the boy who was always stuck in the kitchen cooking the goods we served thus missing the action that happened outside of the kitchen. "Can you please help me take off my shirt?" I asked him after struggling with it for minutes.

"Sure." He peeled the wet shirt away from my body and pulled upwards taking it off leaving me in my black and jade green lace bra.

"I always have to deal with the rowdy customers." I complained. Youngwon grabbed a towel from the supply closet in the corner.

"At least you have more fun than me. The only thing I see all day is flour and eggs." Youngwon tried to cheer me up. I cracked a smile as he dried me off.

"Ugh it's so cold." I whined.

"I know. Just hang in there." Youngwon consoled me. "Umm you're gonna have to take everything off because they're wet too." He realized awkwardly.

"Right." I said and reached for the clasp of my bra. Youngwon closed his eyes as I undressed. Next I took off my skirt followed by my thong. Not exactly the most appropiate thing to wear to work but definitely the most comfortable. I dried myself off, wrapped the towel around my body, and went to get my street clothes from my locker.

"Do you need clothes or anything?" Youngwon asked me opening his eyes after I gave him the okay.

"Nah I got my street clothes." I told him. He got a bag to put my wet uniform in so I could take it home. "Thanks." I took it from him. He turned around once again to let me put on my clothes. It was slightly uncomfortable to be without a bra and underwear but I would have to make do until I got back to the dorm. When I was done I notified Youngwon so he could open his eyes again.

"Let's g-" He was cut off by a series of loud crashes coming from the front of the store. We glanced at each other before running out to see what was going on. A bunch of the tables and chairs were knocked over as the strange group of boys and Dalmatian stared each other down.

"This is our territory." Inati hissed at them.

"Yeah we're perfectly aware of that. We're here to claim it for ourselves." One of the boys said.  This must be the new gang that was after Dalmatian. Who would've known they'd visit us personally?

"Who are you punks anyway?" Simon asked.

"We go by Block B." They introduced themselves.I recognized the one that tripped me and the one that verbally harassed me. Jaehyo and Zico, respectively. Zico seemed to be the leader of the gang. "We just stopped by to say hello this time, but next time be prepared to fight." He sneered at Dalmatian.

"You're not worth our time so get out of our territory before you get hurt." Inati threatened them.

"Hurt us and we'll hurt your little plaything." Zico replied motioning to me.

"She's a member of the gang not our plaything." Jisu corrected him.

"Either way she'll be ours when we get rid of you guys." Kyung spoke up.

"You'd actually have to have a chance first of all." Youngwon scoffed. Block B was offended by that remark.

"Laugh while you still can because soon you'll be wishing you'd have just surrendered." Zico snapped.

"Then it's war." Inati announced. As the two sides glared each other down I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Why do I feel like the past is about to repeat itself, except 10 times worse?