Tantrum

Uriga Nugu?

When we got to the hospital, I killed the engine and ordered Youngwon to stay put. I burst into the waiting room looking like a hot mess. Everyone stared at me as I conversed with the receptionist. After I got the room number from her I headed there immediately, my curiousity bubbling even further. I didn't even bother knocking and barged right in. I was greeted with the sight of my brother unconscious on the hospital bed, Yoongi and Jin by his side with grief written all over their faces, J-Hope and Jimin were sitting quietly on the couch across the room while V and Jungkook  were bickering about something stupid. "Noona!" Suga stood up as soon as he saw me. 

"Oh god Yoongi! What happened?" I wrapped my arms around the usually calm male who seemed to be losing it little by little. 

"Noona we were practicing when we got hungry. We played a game to see who would rub to the convenience store and buy snacks. Hyung lost so he went to get the stuff. He didn't come back after half an hour so we went to look for him. We found him in the alleyway behind the store. Someone stabbed him. He was passed out and there was blood. Oh god there was so much ing blood." Suga started shaking in my arms. 

"Min Yoongi get your together!" I tried to coax him but it seemed like we both needed help. I was flipping out as well. I let go of Suga and gave Jin a look before going over to my brother. "Namjoon-ah, noona's sorry. This is all her fault." I took his cold hand into mine and squeezed it. I guess I was kinda hoping he would squeeze back but he didn't. 

"Noona." Jin spoke, his voice barely above a whisper. "Don't stress too much. It's not good for you." He placed his hand on my back and rubbed it. 

"I'm gonna step outside for a second." I announced, letting go of Namjoon's hand to get up. I quickly left the room and hurried out to Youngwon who was still waiting by my bike. "Wonnie!" I called and ran into his open arms. He wrapped them around me tightly and rocked back and forth.

"What's going on?" He asked me. I proceded to tell him the theory I had formulated upon learning of the situation. "So you think Block B is behind it?"

"I know those bastards are behind it. Zico's being a little about losing s so he's throwing a tantrum." I hated the Block B leader with a burning passion.

"Minji be rational." My best friend warned me after seeing the look in my eyes. "Don't just rush into things. This isn't a video game. You only have 1 life so be careful."

"Baby don't worry. Let's go in now." I started walking but stopped when I realized he wasn't following me. " What're you doing?" I asked him.

"It's better if I just stay out here. They don't like me." Youngwon told me.

"I want you to come with me Wonnie. I need you to assess Namjoon's condition. I don't trust hospitals." I pleaded my best friend. 

"I'm not certified in medicine." Youngwon told me.

"But you're really good at it. Please! Do it for me." I pulled out my aegyo.

"Oh god stop. I'll do it but you have to make it up to me." He gave in. 

"Asa! Thank you Wonnie!" I pecked him on the lips and dragged him into the hospital and to the room BTS was in. I entered pulling Youngwon in behind me. The members looked at me questionably.

"What's he doing here?" Jin spat.

"Kim Seokjin!" I glared at the younger male.

"I'm here to make sure your leader doesn't die." With that he went over to Namjoona and inspected him. After a few minutes he turned to me and whispered in my ear. "It's definitely Zico. The stab wound was made by Zico's favorite knife. The bastard purposely left his mark."

"Thanks Wonnie." I tried to sit down on the nearest chair but missed and landed on the nearest chair as a wave of nausea swept over me.

"Minji!" "Noona!" All the boys in the room rushed to my side immediately. Jimin handed me a bottle of water. I took a sip from it and massaged my temples.

"Minji you need to eat." Youngwon told me sternly.

"I'm not hungry." I waved him off a curled up in a ball on the floor.

"I'm getting you something from the cafeteria. I'll be back." Youngwon tried to leave but was tackled by the maknae line.

"We'll get noona something to eat." Jungkook glared at Youngwon. Wonnie wouldn't have it and stood up, racing out the door with V, Jimin, and Jungkook right on his tail. I shook my head at their antics.

"Children." Suga sighed.  

"I hope he wakes up soon." I mumbled to myself.

"Why?" J-Hope asked me.

"Because I can't stay here for long." I told him.

"What the could be more important than your own brother right now?" Jin asked me.

"Hmmm finding out who attempted to kill my brother maybe." I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"That'd be impossible for you to do." Jin retorted.

"Not at all. I know some people." I said. Suga briefly glanced at me. I had almost forgotten he had once been an assassin as well.

"You're a really stubborn ." Jin snapped. "Why can't you just try not to get hurt for once. Just as I was about to back at him, the guys who had gone to get food burst in through the door.

"Noona's gonna eat my snack." Jungkook stated.

"No she's gonna eat mine." Taehyung and Jimin said.

"es please. Minji would never eat you're snacks. Y'all basic." My best friend joined the brawl. I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior. It only got worse when they started throwing around swear words. The hyung line and I watched on in disbelief at the trivial arguement. Just as I was about to silence them, someone beat me to it.

"I JUST GOT ING STABBED! CAN'T I GET 5 SECONDS OF SILENCE?! 5 ING SECONDS?!?" My brother screamed despite his voice having gone hoarse.

"Namjoon....." I was speechless. He had woken up. I couldn't even begin to explain how satisfying the wave of relief that washed over me was. 

"What? Did you think you could get rid of me that easily?" My brother joked after seeing my face. "I still have to marry you off first before I can die."

"Oh god I missed you ya bastard. Don't ever pull that again!" I tried to scold my brother despite the tears running down my face. I settle for giving him a light punch on the shoulder. Why is he always making me worry about him? That kid has made me worry since the day he was born. At this rate I'm going to have grey hair before I'm 30. Aigoo!~