Fear

Uriga Nugu?

Ugh horrible writer's block. Sorry, I know I haven't been updating pretty often. I'm getting really busy lately. Please keep reading! *Buing buing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know what to say and even if I did I would've probably ended up stuttering so I just opted to giving Rome my best WTF face. s looked just as confused as me. "Didn't you hear me?" The C-CLOWN leader asked me.

"I h-heard b-but I d-didn't c-comprehend." I managed to choke out.

"Wanna be my girl?" He asked in English.

"I'm not really looking for a bo-" I tried to tell him but he cut me off.

"Lol just kidding!" He retracted his hand and cracked up.

"Bwoh?" I tilted my head at him.

"It was just a joke. Wow you should've seen the look on your face." Rome fell off the couch from how hard he was laughing. I picked up the pillow next to me and hurled it at the bastard.

"YAH! That wasn't funny!" I shouted. My face was burning up from the embarrassment of not catching onto his joke earlier.

"What's going on?" Inati asked with the rest of the guys behind him eyeing Rome who was still rolling around on the floor and me who looked about ready to kill him. 

"A new couple was formed." Kangjun replied.

"Yeah keep an eye on those two. They're really interesting together." Ray told them.

"Hyung get your together." Maru called to Rome. The leader glared at the maknae but eventually pulled himself up off the ground.

"If I'm your hyung then be respectful." Rome whacked the youngest over the head. 

"Hyung!~" Maru whined. I couldn't believe the kid was so young and adorable. 

"So what are we doing today?" Rome asked Inati.

"Hmm I was thinking we could just hang out unless you guys wanted to head to the gym." The Dalmatian leader suggested.

"Hanging out sounds good." Rome replied quickly. "Unless anyone has any objections." Everyone shook their heads.

"Well then everyone get ready to go out." Everyone went to their rooms to get ready to go out. In about 10 minutes everyone was ready to head out. The guys decided to put me in the middle so if anything was to happen they could protect me easier.

"What should we do?" T.K. pondered.

"Go drink." Kangjun suggested.

"It's too early for that." I told him. 

"How about we get something to eat first." Simon said. This is why him and Inati were the level headed ones. Without them around we'd never get things done. We decided on a place and had a quick breakfast there before heading out again. Youngwon insisted we go shopping so that led us to a street after street of expensive boutiques. As we walked around something didn't feel right. It was like the time with BTOB that I sensed something wrong. I alerted the guys and they quickly scanned the area.

"They're here." I whimpered. Honestly after what Block B did to me if I ever got my hands on one of them I would kill him in a heartbeat.

"Stay close to me." Rome whispered. I don't know why but I still stuck close to him as we continued to pretend everything was fine. After awhile of the bastards tailing us, it got really annoying. We headed into an alley at the end of the street and waited. Not even a minute later Block B appeared. My heart started racing from pure fear and anger. At the same time I wanted to slit their throats I also wanted to just cower behind the guys and cry.

"Aww look she has some new boy toys now. The other ones didn't help you much last time." Zico sneered at the Dalmatian guys. 

"Shut the up." Youngwon flung a shuriken at him but the bastard dodged it with a bored look on his face.

"How's your holding up?" Zico smirked at me.

" you." I spat at him. That didn't sit well with him so he pulled his gun out and fired a few shots at me. Before I could even begin to react Rome shielded me with his body. Why would he take those bullets for me? My temper flared as I whipped my gun out and shot at Zico. Kyung jumped in front of his leader and took a hit in the shoulder. I fired off a few more shots at B-Bomb and Jaehyo for revenge before Simon grabbed my hand and pulled me away. We had to get out of there before the cops showed up. Siwoo and T.K had grabbed Rome and were now sprinting ahead of us to get their leader back to Dalmatian's apartment before he bled to death. My mind was racing with thoughts. Stupid bastard! He could die now! How many people have to die on my ing account?!

"Get the first aid kit!" Inati ordered. Jisu ran to retrieve it as the C-CLOWN members hurried to their leader's shirt so they could treat his wounds. 

"This is all your fault!" Kangjun hissed at me.

"I didn't ask him to take the ing bullet for me!" I spat at him.

"You didn't, but your brother did. Namjoon told me to look out for you." Rome struggled to speak. "I promised your brother I would protect you with my life."

"What the did you just say?!"