Heir

Uriga Nugu?

When I came to, I wasn't suprised to find myself tied to a chair. I quickly scanned the room and realized I was in the the boss's office. How did I know what that looked like? Well let's just say that we had quite an interesting relationship when I first started out. I fought against my restraints to see if I could free myself but it was no use. I had been taken hostage, like a weakling and there was nothing I could do about it except wait to be saved. I lost my mind the longer I was stuck to that god damn chair in his god damn office. Did this guy not use his office frequently? Where the was he?! Don't get me wrong I didn't want to see the bastard's face. I just wanted answers. After what seemed like hours to me, Park Jaebeom walked into his office with that signature smirk on his face. "Minji-ssi it's been so long dear. How have you been doing?" He said in a sarcastic tone. Wow if I hadn't been tied down, I would've killed the bastard by now.

"Why?" Is all I said.

"Because you're pissing me off." He shrugged.

"What did we do to you?!" I felt my patience waver.

"Nothing I just got sick of you guys." He nonchalantly answered, pulling a chair up next to me. I knew he was lying.

"I know you. There's a reason behind why you're doing all this Jay." I softened up in hopes of getting him to spill his plans.

"Babe don't bother tryna sweet talk me. I know you." He leaned back and folded his arms.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled under my breath. Should've thought twice because he slapped me before I could even blink.

"Shut the up." He warned me.

"Jay just tell me what the you want." I pleaded with him.

"As if I'm gonna make it that easy." He scoffed.

"Yah Park Jaebeom!" I shrieked only to be greeted by another hard slap to the face.

"Babe I suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours before I get serious." He said with a fake smile. "Hmm how about we call those friends of yours and see what they're up to." He picked up a little remote on his desk and pressed a button that lowered a big screen in front of us. Soon enough the member's faces appeared on the screen as they scrambled over each other to see.

"Minji are you okay?" Youngwon asked me frantically.

"What does it look like to you?" I said sarcastically. 

"Yah what do you want you son of a ?" Inati yelled, losing his temper.

"Calm down unless you want her to get hurt." Jay threatened them.

"Let her go and let's talk." Rome tried not to hiss.

"Ooh wrong tone." Jay tsked and slapped me again in the same spot he previously did. I groaned as I felt the pain in that area.

"Hurting her isn't going to accomplish anything." Taewoon tried to reason with him. I had just realized SPEED was present as well.

"Leave noona alone." Sungmin maintained a leveled tone of speaking.

"Hmm maybe I should have a little fun with her before you guys come barging in here." Jay smirked at the horrified members on the other end of the line. "Would you like that Minji? Just like old times." He purred in my ear before he grasped my chin and my cheek. I whimpered as he claimed my lips with his. The members swore and threatened to kick his when they arrived. I tried to nudge him away but he only grasped my face tighter with his hands. Tears streaked down my cheeks as he continued to harass my lips. When he pulled away, I spit on him.

" you!" I spat at him. He only glared at me before coming closer again. I flinched as he got near me but was suprised to feel him untying my restraints. 

"Get up." He ordered. I refused to follow his orders so he punched me in the gut. I fell to my knees as I tried to catch my breath.

"Leave her alone!" All the guys shouted. Jay looked back at the screen and smirked.

"Let's see how much fun I can have with her before you guys show up." With that he ended the video call and walked over to me. He yanked me up by my wrist and kissed me again. I fought back to the best of my ability but my best wasn't good enough. He over powered me and managed to pin me down to his desk.

"Jay stop it. Please! Let's use words. Tell me what's wrong!" I held his face between my hands. He slapped them away and took his shirt off.

"What did they all have that I didn't?" He questioned me. At first I couldn't understand what he was talking about but then it hit me. He still liked me.

"Jay doing all of this because of a little fling we had is childish." I told him.

"It wasn't just a fling! God damn it! You were pregnant with the heir to my syndicate." He screamed at me. As soon as the words left his mouth, regret washed over me. "Does it still sound like just a fling to you?" He growled at me.

"Jay-" He cut me off.

"Huh?!? Do you think this is all just a game? That kid was supposed to be my successor!! BUT YOU HAD TO IT ALL UP DIDN'T YOU?!?" He lost his temper.

"It's not my fault I had a miscarriage!!" I yelled back at him.

"How are you gonna make up for it now? HUH?!?" He punched me again but this time hard enough to have me coughing up blood. Before he had a chance to hit me again, the door to his office flew off its hinges revealing Dalmatian, C-CLOWN, and SPEED looking pissed as hell.

"You ed with the wrong gangs boss." Inati hissed at the bastard who's hand was hovering above my cheek.

"Now let's play." Simon smirked as the members all pointed their guns at Jay.