Ahjumma

Uriga Nugu?

When we got back to the dorm, I stormed into the room I shared with my gang and plopped down onto the bed. "What happened?" I heard the guys ask.

"Hyung I suggest you confiscate her gun until she cools off." Jisu commented.

"If she wants to injure someone, she'd do it even without a gun." Inati wisely replied.

"That is dangerous." Youngwon added. I scoffed because he was damn right. I took a few deep breaths to make sure I wasn't going to strangle the first person I saw and then headed out to the living room. "Speak of the devil." My best friend whispered.

"Shut your hole." I glared at him before sitting down on the floor next to Maru. "Ooh you're cute." I told him. The C-CLOWN maknae blushed and looked away. I moved so that my head was on Maru's lap and my legs were on Siwoo's lap. The older gave me a strange look. "Problem?" I asked him. (A/N: Crown the Clown anyone?)

"Not at all." He said. I nodded and reached up to play with Maru's bangs.

"Aigoo so cute!~" I cooed.

"Yah ahjumma. Stop molesting the kid." Youngwon called from the couch. I immediately stood up and proceeded to strangle my best friend. He retaliated by pulling my hair. 

"Ahjumma?!" I screeched as all the guys in the room rushed to pull us away from each other. "Yah we're the same age!!" Simon dragged me to the loveseat on the other side of the living room and sat me down on top of him. "Yah what kind of guy pulls hair?!" I flailed around in my lover's arms as he tried to reassure me that I was beautiful. After making sure Youngwon and I wouldn't try to kill each other, everyone finally sat back down. I muttered to myself like a child for awhile.

"Jagi." Simon whispered. "We really need to work on that temper of yours." That caused me to giggle a little, drawing everyone's attention to us.

"You two look good together." Ray commented casually. 

"They seriously look like a couple even with the way they're sitting." Maru added. I swear to god the maknae would find out all my secrets with his interesting deduction skills. Through all the ruckus I hadn't realized that Simon had wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I would let her go but we kinda need Youngwon alive." Simon joked.

"True." All the guys agreed. I rolled my eyes and looked at the time on my phone. 11:53 pm. Before I knew it, my phone was getting taken out of my hands.

"Let's take a selca." Simon angled the camera so we both looked attractive and snapped the picture. We looked at it together and approved. "Should we go somewhere tonight?" He whispered in my ear before. I pushed him away hoping nobody had seen anything. They were all watching TV so we were fine. Half an hour past midnight I started dozing off. Next thing I knew, the sun was shining in through the curtains. 

"The ?..." I tried to sit up but there was weight on my waist keeping me from getting up. Simon's arm was slung around me in an an attempt to keep me still.

"Swearing this early in the morning woman. What is wrong with you?" Simon grumbled.

 "What happened last night?" I muttered, burying my head into the pillow again. 

"You fell asleep on me and I had to drag your fat to bed." He told me.

"My is by no means fat and you know it." I raised my head to glare at him.

"You're right. I love it." Simon smiled and smacked my .

"Byuntae." I stuck my tongue out at him and rolled over to get up. I swung my legs over the edge of his bed and stretched.

"It's only 9:30 am. Come back to sleep." Simon whispered.

"I'm gonna go visit Namjoon." I told him then got up to use the bathroom. I entered and splashed some water on my face before hopping in the shower. I washed my hair and was about to squeeze some body wash onto myself when someone entered the bathroom.

"It's just me Minji." The leader informed me.

"Morning oppa." I calmly replied.

"Simon told me you were going to the hospital. I'm coming with you." Inati told me.

"You need to shower?" I asked him.

"If you don't mind." He said.

"Not at all." I replied. The leader at least had the decency to ask if it was alright. The other guys would just jump right in as if it was normal. I had gotten used to it by now though. I pulled back the curtain and moved back to let him enter before closing it again.

 "Trying to save time." Inati stated as he washed his hair.

"Understood." I said. Usually our conversations flowed smoothly but today they seemed really forced.

"Minji don't pry too much." The leader said after a while of silence. Youngwon must've told him about our argument yesterday.

"I wouldn't pry if you just told me." I replied coldly.

"It's not that easy." He hissed at me.

"Why the not?!" I punched him in the chest.

"Damn it Minji!" Inati pushed me up against the shower wall and pinned me there. I shivered at the feeling of the cold tiles against my back. "When the time comes I'll tell you."

"That's what everyone keeps telling me! I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE OPPA!" I raised my voice at him.

" I KNOW YOU'RE NOT BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!" I could tell the leader's patience was wearing thin.

"WHAT CAN'T I HANDLE?! I'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH ALREADY! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT I WITNESSED MY OWN FIANCE'S DEATH!!" I was pretty sure we had woken up all of Gangnam by now.

"DANIEL'S NOT DEAD!! THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" The leader panted. The last thing I remembered before I passed out was Inati calling my name and the look of regret on his face.