Sangam-dong

Uriga Nugu?

I took the boys to a little restaurant down the street and told them to pick whatever they wanted. When the food came, I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face as I watched the guys eat. I understand stood that they could barely eat anything they wanted so it made me happy when I saw idols get to eat. We conversed lightly as we finished our meal. Taewoon tried to pay but I wouldn't let him. I took care of the bill and we left.

"I can't believe you paid." Taewoon whined to me.

"Why not? I like you guys. You're my friends. Why wouldn't I buy you a meal?" I asked him.

"Anyway thanks." Taewoon beamed at me. 

"When do you guys have to leave?" I asked them.

"In about an hour we'll leave from here. It'll take us about 2 hours to get there so we're leaving 6 hours earlier than our stage so we'll have time in case something comes up." Jungwoo told me.

"Plus it'll give us some time to get ready and practice." Sungmin said.

"We'll take you with us. Do you want to go home and change before we go? " Taewoon asked me.

"Sure because there's no way my bike is going to get me to Sangam-dong and I am not going looking like this." I told him.

"You know where it is?" Yuhwan asked me.

"Yeah I've been there a few times for my brother." I told them. They all shot me questioning looks.

"Who's your brother?" Jongkook asked me.

"Rap Monster." I told them.

"Wow! Does he know about you being in a gang?" Taeha inquired.

"Nope and I intend to keep it like that. He has enough to worry about as it is. The last thing he needs to know is that his noona likes to play with guns and shurikens in her free time." I cringed at the thought of Namjoon finding out about it. I explained to them what my brother knew about Dalmatian and how he knew we were friends but disapproved because he thought they were delinquents. "My brother already knows I adore you guys so he'll think we're just really close when I spend time with you guys. Arasso now that we've got our stories straight I'll head home to change."

"Arasso." Taewoon confirmed. We all exchanged numbers real quick before I took off on my bike. When I got to the dorm I practically ripped the closet door off its hinges as I tried to decided what to wear. I finally found something suitable after what felt like forever of searching. As I was getting dressed I tried to recall what BTS' schedule was for today. Damn! They have an M Countdown stage today as well. They would definitely ask why I wasn't working or why I was here for SPEED and never came for them. I would just have to avoid them completely. I ran through my plan in my head as I put on my makeup. When I was done, I did a 360 turn in front of the mirror to make sure everything was in place. My black blazer was lint free and the mint green tank top I had tucked into my high waisted white denim cutoffs complimented each other well. I finished my look off with a pair of sleek back stilettos to emphasize my exposed long legs. I hurried outside to wait for the boys. I got a call from Sejoon not too long after.

"Um where did you say the dorms were?" He asked me. 

"Well where are you now?" I would have to lead them over here.

"We're by XXXXXXXX." He told me.

"Ok from there take a turn down XXXXXXXX and keep going straight. You'll see the building then. I'm out front now." I told him.

"Arasso we'll be there soon." Sejoon hung up. I couldn't help but love his deep voice. I slapped myself a few times to stop the naughty thoughts from invading my head like they usually did. In about 10 minutes I saw 2 of their company cars pull up in front of me. One opened its door and I got in, greeting the boys even though I saw them only an hour ago. I greeted their manager who was driving as well. The boys and I had friendly conversations full of laughter the whole way to Sangam-dong. I was surprised none of them took a little nap to recharge themselves. When we got to the venue, we all hopped out of the company van and headed inside. Their stylist and makeup noonas, who had been in the second car, were grabbing their things and following after us along with their manager. After locating their dressing room, the boys needed to start getting ready. I took a seat next to their manager on the couch out of the stylists' way as I watched SPEED transform. In about an hour they now stood in front of me in full makeup and costume. I had to grab onto the arm rest of the couch to keep from jumping on Yuhwan who had on the most tempting outfit.

"Noona we're gonna go greet our sunbaes and have our rehearsal. We'll be back soon." Taeha informed me. I nodded and bid them good bye. When they were gone. I struck up a conversation with a few of their coordi noonas. One of them especially intrigued me. 

"So do you like your job?" I asked her.

"Of course! Who the wouldn't want to get to touch idols all time?" She rolled her eyes at me. My fingers were itching to rip out her extensions and shove them in . "Who are you anyway?" She asked, analyzing me up and down thoroughly.

"Someone." I told her.

"Are you dating one of the members?" She interrogated me. I scoffed.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not." I told her. She huffed and rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time since our conversation started. I hadn't realized how long I had been arguing with the until the guys came back. The guys were dripping with sweat. I grabbed a few napkins off a table and went over to the closest member. I smirked at the before dabbing at the sweat trickling down Jungwoo's face and neck. I almost pressed my lips to his when he turned his intense gaze on me. The y contacts he was wearing did not help my case either. I did the same to all the other members before I sat down again.

"So are you going out with all of them?" That same coordi who was giving me a hard time earlier questioned me while gesturing to all the SPEED members. "What a ." She scoffed. I was about to pull out my gun and shoot the between the eyes when Sejoon and Jongkook tackled me back onto the sofa to keep me from killing the . Taewoon frowned at the coordi.

"You don't even know who she is. I suggest you don't mess with her." The leader warned her. I could see the rest of s snickering behind their palms. They probably found it amusing that I could kill the in under 5 seconds and she didn't even know it.

"Whatever." The left the dressing room muttering to herself. 

"Um no offense noona but you should watch your temper." Sungmin said.

"Yeah Minji-ah, he's right. You can't just kill everyone that pisses you off." Jungwoo told me.

"Why the not?"