Details

Uriga Nugu?

I don't know how long I had been out but when I came to, night had already fallen. I had been moved to Inati's bed with a towel wrapped around myself. At least the bastards had the decency to put something on me. As I listened harder, I could hear the guys' voices in the living room faintly. I wasn't really sure what to do with the situation now. Sighing I got up and went over to my pile of clothes in the guys' closet. Dressing myself in a pair of black leather skinny jeans and matching crop top with my leather jacket on top. My rebellious side was bubbling to the surface after hearing the truth. I inspected my appearance before leaving the bedroom satisfied. A woman needs to look great in any situation. "Hey guys." I said and sat down next to Rome on the couch.

"Hey Minji. How're you feeling?" Jisu asked me.

"Fine for now. I'll be even better when I get an explanation." I told him. All the guys let out a collective sigh.

"Minji think about this logically." Rome patted my arm.

"HOW CAN I BE LOGICAL ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!? THE GUY I LOVED ISN'T ACTUALLY DEAD!! WTF IS THIS?! WHY WOULD YOU BASTARDS HIDE THIS FROM ME" In the middle of my rant I had stood up and stepped closer to Inati. Rome and Ray got up and grabbed one of my arms. I shook them off with hate. "And you guys too!! Did everybody know about this but me once again?!" I screamed at C-CLOWN.

"We just found out too Minji." T.K. told me.

"No one knew but Dalmatian." Youngwon said.

"Last time I checked I thought I was a member." I hissed at him. My gang went silent at that.

"Minji....." Jisu trailed off.

"Whatever. you guys. Why'd you do it?" I asked them.

"It was Daniel's idea." Simon muttered. His words broke my heart.

"He thought if he disappeared then people would stop targeting you." Youngwon mumbled.

"Does that even make any ing sense?!?" I shrieked.

"Minji just try to understand!" Inati sounded exasperated. " He did it for your safety!"

"We could've ran away together! Why pull something as stupid as this?!" I was so confused and mentally exhausted. "Where has he been hiding all this time?"

"He moved back to his hometown in the states." Simon informed me.

"You guys must've had contact with him. Tell him either he comes to Seoul or I'm going to L.A." I ordered.

"Minji what're you gonna do?" Jisu asked me nervously.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourselves like you've been doing all along." With that I got up and headed for the door. I slipped my black heels on and slammed the door behind me despite the guys shouts for me to come back. I had my own agenda from now on. The first thing I was going to do was visit my brother. When I got to the hospital I stormed right in and headed to Namjoon's room. I knocked once and entered.

"Minji? Hey, what're you doing here this late?" My brother greeted me.

"Hey." Suga greeted me as well. He was the only BTS member in the room besides my brother.

"Sorry I was gonna visit this morning but gang came up." I explained myself. "How ya doing Joonie?" I ruffled his bangs.

"Noona stop!~" My brother whined. We joked around for awhile before I got serious.

"Guys do you remember Daniel?" I asked the two boys.

"He used to be in Dalmatian but he died if I remember correctly." My brother told me.

"That's what I thought. Guys I have something to tell you." I took a deep breathe as Yoongi put a hand on my shoulder.

"Go ahead noona. Let it all out." Suga told me gently. I could always rely on Min Yoongi to comfort me in times like this. I told the two boys about everything from how I became friends with Dalmatian to falling in love with Daniel and getting engaged.

"Noona you were gonna get married?!" Namjoon stopped my explanation in shock.

"Was, but I'm not done yet." I told him. I proceeded to tell them how I thought Daniel had died in my arms at the hands of a rival gang and how I had just this morning found out that he was still alive.

"So he faked his own death, but why?" Yoongi tried to make sense of the situation.

"Apparently he did it so I wouldn't be targeted by their enemies anymore." As I explained, my previous anger bubbled up. "All this ing time I was lied to." I hissed.

"So what are you going to do now?" My brother asked me.

"I don't know Joon. I'm so confused and angry right now." I told them.

"Noona did you really love that guy?" Suga asked me seriously.

"I loved him so much that I was ready to marry him." I sighed.

"Have your feelings changed?" He questioned me.

"I feel betrayed." I felt all my pent up emotions rise to the surface.

"Noona you can cry. It's alright." My brother coaxed me and that's exactly what I did. I buried my face in Yoongi's neck and let it all out. I felt better as he wrapped his arms around me and my hair. Namjoon grabbed one of my hands and held it in his. The two boys continued to comfort me until my sobs had died down into sniffles.

"I'm sorry guys." I apologized to them for having to deal with me.

"It's alright. Everyone needs to let it out every once in a while." My brother reassured me.

"Noona promise me that whatever you decide to do from now on you'll be careful. I don't want you getting hurt because of any bastards." Yoongi told me.

"Don't worry guys. Just focus on your schedules and don't over work yourselves. Don't forget to eat well too." I nagged them.

"Arasso noona." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Hwaiting!" Suga eye smiled at me.

"Okay goodnight." I hugged and kissed both boys before taking my leave. As I headed out to my Ducati, my head was swimming with thoughts. There was only one way to come to a clear decision on what I was going to do. I got on my bike and headed towards my gang's apartment. I was going to have to face this situation head on if I wanted to win. When I got to our door I hesitated before punching in the password and entering. 

"Minji!!" Everyone screamed at once.

"Where'd you go?" Simon asked me, genuinely concerned.

"None of your business." I brushed him off coldly. "All of you sit." I ordered all of them after taking a seat on one of the couches.

"Minji what are you gonna do?" Youngwon sighed.

"Is he coming here or am I going there?" I ignored him.

"It's no use trying to change your mind cuz you're stubborn as . It'd be better if you went to L.A." Inati sighed.

"I'll leave as soon as possible. Get me the bastard's details." I responded coldly.

"Minji someone should go with you." Jisu suggested.

"I don't need anyone." I spat. 

"Minji let me go with you." Rome offered. I contemplated his offer. We both spoke English and the C-CLOWN leader was a great guy to be around. I would probably get lonely as well.

"I'll take Rome." I stated. With that I went into our room and grabbed the little stack of clothes I had in the guys' closet and stuffed it into a small bag. Anything else I needed could be bought over there. When I re-entered the living room, Rome had his suitcase by his side.

"I have a feeling you wouldn't mind if we just left now." He told me in English.

"You are absolutely correct sir." I smirked at him. Before we left I said goodbye to all of the C-CLOWN members and gave them hugs and kisses. When I was done with them I just left, completely ignoring my own gang. As I waited for Rome outside the door I heard him ask Inati to text him Daniel's information followed by a confirmation by the oldest. Not long after he was by my side as we headed outside to the parking lot.

 "Let's just take the subway." The leader said as I eyed my bike. "We have luggage and we're not really in a hurry now that it's just you and me. It'll be a nice little trip." Rome suggested.

"Sounds good." I tightened the straps of my bag and took Rome's hand as we headed to the station. It took almost 2 hours with all the transfers and walking to get to the airport. Rome and I went to find out when the nearest flight to L.A. was. We had perfect timing as the next flight was leaving in half an hour. Rome bought us the tickets for that flight despite me protesting that I'd pay. In the little bundle of clothes I had there was a wad of cash that I had saved for moments like this but he had insisted that as long as I was with him then I would be treated like royalty.

"Minji I know it may be hard but try to relax a little before we get to L.A." Rome pulled me over to some seats until it was time to board our flight. A few minutes later an announcement was made. 

"Flight XX to Los Angeles from Incheon is now boarding." Rome looked over at me and took my hand in his.

"You ready princess?" He asked me in English laced with that gorgeous Australian accent of his. I smiled at him and intertwined our fingers.

"As ready as I'll ever be prince charming."