Flames

Uriga Nugu?

The Dalmatian members kept me company for the next few hours as we all watched TV and tried to forget about what happened. Around 8:00 pm the guys started whining about food. I offered to make them something like usual but they wouldn't let me get up. Inati insisted that they would just order takeout. So that's how we ended up eating some Chinese food for dinner. After finishing up our meal, the guys offered for me to spend the night at theirs.

"What am I gonna tell Namjoon?" I asked them.

"That you're gonna spend the night with us." Youngwon said in a tone full of 'duh'.

"But he hates you guys." I told them. 

"Then just tell your brother that you're staying at a friend's." Jisu suggested.

"He knows I don't have any but you guys pretty much." I sighed.

"We're still not taking no for an answer." Simon added.

"You're staying here where we can take care of you until you're better." Youngwon wrapped up. 

"Arasso give me my phone so I can call Namjoon." Simon handed it to me. I dialed my brother's number but he didn't answer. Of course. I left him a voicemail and then hung up. I had pulled out the guys' outfits for the next week ahead of time knowing that this would happen if I decided to tell Dalmatian what Block B did to me. It was like having four over protective oppas who cared way too much and could also kill anyone that messed with me. We continued watching TV for another hour when the intercom buzzed. The guys looked gave each other questioning looks. They must not have been expecting anyone. It was already 10:15 pm as well. Inati got up and went over to the intercom to see who it was. He seemed to know who it was because he pressed the button to let whoever it was in.

"What happened to you guys?" Inati questioned whoever was at the door.

"Can we come in first?" I heard a guy ask. The leader shut the door and walked back into the living room with a group of 6 boys behind him.

"Hey Rome! What's up?" Simon greeted one of them. Must be the leader. He looks like one. I was still confused as the new group sat down around us. 

"Oh Minji this is C-CLOWN." Inati introduced us to each other. They were one of Dalmatian's closest allies besides BTOB. I hadn't gotten a chance to train with them like I had with BTOB. Right away, a few of them caught my eye. If I remembered correctly their names were Rome, T.K, and Ray. "So what are you guys doing in Gangnam?" Inati asked them.

"Block B set our place up in flames. We were wondering if we could crash here until we find a new place." Rome told him. Block B are a bunch of ing bastards.

"You didn't even have to ask. Make yourself at home guys." The Dalmatian leader said. C-CLOWN thanked him over and over again.

"We should take care of room assignment now." Jisu suggested.

"That'd be a good idea." Simon added.

"Okay let's see we have two bedrooms and 11 people. I say we do one room of 6 and one room of 5. Barom you and your gang can have Jisu and Youngwon's room. Dalmatian will use Simon and I's room." Inati concluded.

"It's hard to believe there's a girl in Dalmatian ." Kangjun spoke up. I narrowed my eyes at him. I hadn't liked him the moment I saw him.

"I can still kick your faster than most guys." I hissed at him.

"Minji's been a close friend for a long time so when we lost Daniel she was the perfect replacement." Inati told him.

"Daniel won't ever be replaced. I'm just an addition." I corrected my leader.

"Arasso Min." Inati ruffled my hair. I swore at him for messing it up. The C-CLOWN members got a good laugh out of seeing me cuss out the oldest person in the room. We sat around with the C-CLOWN members for a little longer until some of the guys started falling asleep so we decided to call it a night. Youngwon and Jisu grabbed some of their things from their room and relocated to the leader's. After bidding the C-CLOWN members goodnight, I too joined the rest of Dalmatian in Inati's room. Since their were only two beds we would double up and one person would sleep on the floor. After a game of kai bai bo the sleeping arrangement were like so: Inati and I were on the his bed and Simon and Jisu were on Simon's bed. Youngwon would have to spend the night on the floor until we found a solution for him.

"Guys this isn't fair!~" Youngwon whined.

"Oh yes it is. We played kai bai bo and you lost. Now stop being a sore loser and go to sleep." Simon silenced the younger male. Youngwon just pouted and buried his face into the blankets he had been given to sleep on. I had long shut the bickering boys out and had gone into the bathroom to do my nightly routine. I tried to hurry because I knew the other boys would want to go as well.

"Took ya long enough!" Youngwon shoved me out of the way as soon as I stepped out. I swore at him and made my way over to the leader's bed. I got in next to Inati who was staring intently at his phone. I smirked and put my hand on his thigh under the covers. He looked at me startled.

"Oppa if you're gonna watch and not jerk yourself off then at least wait until the others are asleep so I can help you." I whispered in his ear.

"Yah! I wasn't watching !" The leader got defensive.

"Arasso gramps don't piss yourself." Youngwon teased the eldest after coming out of the bathroom. More insults were exchanged which after awhile resulted in Inati picking up the gun he kept on his nightstand and firing a shot past Youngwon's head.

"Goodnight boys." I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head, prepared to block out any of the guys' further antics. No matter what these idiots do or say I'll still love them and hold them closer to my heart than anyone else on this Earth. I'll just have to hope we'll get through anything the world throws at us without losing any more members. I couldn't imagine losing anyone else after Daniel.......