Specialty

Uriga Nugu?

After chatting with Jisu for awhile I went into the guys' kitchen and looked around for something to drink. I located a bottle of wine and reached for a glass to pour it into. I found one and filled it up halfway, taking a sip.

"Minji what are you doing?" Simon asked me, leaning against the doorway of the kitchen.

"What's it look like?" I replied.

"I don't want you passing out on us again. Give me that." Simon lunged towards me but I chugged down the rest of the glass before he could take it from me.

"Too late!~" I stuck my tongue out at him. He sighed and shook his head. Simon picked me up and carried me back into the living room where he dropped me next to Youngwon on the couch.

"Make sure she doesn't get into any trouble." Simon warned him.

"No promises hyung. That's her specialty." Youngwon told the older boy.

"I can't help myself." I giggled. 

"Minji you're gonna get yourself shot when we're on missions." Jisu told me.

"Speaking of missions when do I get to go on my first one?" I asked the three boys. Before anyone of them could answer the leader strolled back in staring at his phone intently.

"Well it's just your luck that something came up tonight that needs to be taken care of." Inati acknowledged me.

"Yayyy I get to hurt people!!" I cheered.

"Whatever you do don't point your gun at any of us." Jisu pleaded.

"What do you mean? I don't have a gun." I told him. Inati threw something my way.

"Use it wisely." He told me. I smirked at the sleek gun that was now in my possession.

"Yeah remember Minji. Running into a place guns blazin' isn't always the best way to approach a situation." Youngwon advised me.

"No worries guys. So what do we have to do?" I asked the leader.

"Well it seems like there's a target we need to eliminate before 11:00 pm tonight. The message I got states that this guy is going around trying to notify people of our reign in Gangnam and get us arrested. We just need to take care of him and we can call it a night." Inati informed us.

"Ooh can I be the one to take him down?" I asked the leader.

"Consider it your initiation to the gang." He told me. I got up and tackled him into a hug.

"Thank you oppa! Sorry for giving you a earlier." I apologized. 

"If you're really thankful and sorry then you'll stay away from me when you're dressed like that." The eldest pried me off his waist. I wasn't fazed as I bounced back over to Youngwon and sat down next to him.

"So does this make me an assassin or a gangster?" I asked the Dalmatian boys.

"Both." They all answered simultaneously.

"Well then I am now officially a gangssasin." I beamed at my clever word play.

"You're a special snowflake Minji, you know that?" Simon asked me.

"Yeah I know, but that's why you all love me." I pointed out.

"Yeah that and the fact that you're hot as ." Youngwon commented. 

"Is that all you guys care about?" I rolled my eyes at the group of immature men.

"That's not all we ca-"Simon was cut off by Inati's phone ringing. The leader took the call with a frown throughout the duration of it. When he hung up he turned to us with a straight face.

"It's time to go. The target is on the move." Inati informed us. I smirked and ran my fingers over my newest prized possession, checking to make sure it was fully loaded before getting up. I motioned for the boys to follow suit.

"Then what are we waiting for? Kaja!"