Crazy

Uriga Nugu?

Hi guys I'm so excited to be starting a new story. It's been a while huh? Please support "Uriga Nugu?" and comment and subscribe. Btw I'll be using korean age just so you guys are aware. Thanks!! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever heard of the "fight or flight" theory? Well for those who haven't, it basically means when you're in danger you have two options. You can try and run away or stay and fight. The situation I was currently in left me no option but to fight. I was surrounded by 10 or so angry teenage fan girls and the only way out was to take them all down but I didn't want to hurt them...too bad, at least. Eottoke? I did what I was best at and started stalling for time.

"So nice weather we're having huh?" I asked the girls. They all scoffed and the leader got closer to me. 

"Don't even think of trying to get away because we're going to teach you a lesson about flirting with our oppas." She sneered at me. I rolled my eyes and smirked at her.

"It's not my fault he spotted me in the crowd and not you." I taunted her. She shrieked and lunged forward smacking me with a fan decorated with her idol's face on it. I scoffed and glared at all of them. If only they knew who they were ing with. This whole mess  started only about 10 minutes ago. We had all been in the front row for BTS's Skool Luv Affair showcase and towards the end the guys started doing fan service. Jungkook had looked my way and blew me a kiss. It was all fine until I forgot where I was and blew one back. The fan girls went wild. I kept getting dirty glares for the rest of the showcase. After it ended and we all walked out, a few of the maknae's jealous fan girls followed be behind a convenience store near where I lived, which lead to the predicament I was in now. Of course I could easily take them all down in less than 5 minutes but my brother always told me not to unnecessarily hurt people.

"Mianhae Namjoon...." I muttered under my breathe. Just as I was about to punch the main they all backed away and started whispering.

"Omo it's oppa!!!" "What's he doing here?" "Oppa can we get a picture?" They all shouted.

"What are you guys doing?" He glared at them.

"O-oppa we were just talking." The leader stuttered.

"That's not what it looks like. Don't ever let me catch you doing this again.!" Jungkook warned his fans. He locked eyes with me and pushed past the girls, grabbing my hand, and pulling me away from the mob. He dragged me back to the showcase venue where the rest of the boys were still changing.

"I found her." He announced and left me to the other guys while he went and changed.

"What happened noona?" Jin asked me. I smiled at him, thankful that he always worried about me.

"Ran into some jealous fan girls while trying to get home before you guys." I told him taking a seat on the couch in the room.

"Did you fight them?" Rap Monster asked. I glared at him.

"No I didn't because you told me not to hurt es for no reason." I said. Rap Monster beamed at me proudly.

"My noona is such a good listener." He bragged.

"It's because I have to listen to you nag and complain all the time." I teased my brother Namjoon.

"Yah have the teeniest bit of respect for me, huh?" Rap Monster hissed at me. I stuck my tongue out a him.

"Seems like you got beat up a little." Suga pointed out my mildly ed up face. I hadn't even seen him because he had stayed so quiet getting his makeup taken off. This caught the other members' attention.

"The leader smacked me." I told him. I hadn't realized it would leave some bruises and scratches. "Whatever no one looks at me anyway so it doesn't matter."

"I look at you babe." V commented. I hadn't seen him in the room either. That kid was strange.

"Hey punk I'm older than you. Show some respect." I warned him. He held up his hands in surrender and backed off. The waiting room got quiet as everyone did their own things. I realized I hadn't accounted for J-Hope and Jimin. Their usual noise was missing.  

"Where's Hoseok and Jimin?" I questioned.

"They're both in the bathroom." Jin informed me.

"Are you still mad at J-Hope?" Jungkook asked me taking a seat on the couch beside me after getting changed.

"Yeah it's been a week since you guys have talked." Suga said.

"I'll speak to him again after he apologizes." I told them stubbornly.

"Come on Minji you're 25 and you're mad because J-Hope ate the last popsicle. Just make up already." My younger brother tried to reason with me.

"Do not judge me Kim Namjoon. You are 21 and threw a fit when the guys restarted your Flappy game." I retorted. The other members laughed at their leader's misery.

"Yah first of all it's Namjoon-ah, arasso? Show some endearment. Second of all it's called Flappy Bird not Flappy . We need to work on that colorful vocabulary of yours." Rap Monster scolded me.

"Yeah yeah Namjoon-ah." I emphasized. 

"Come here you crazy bi-" He got up to threaten me but I was faster and ran to Jin.

"He won't let you hurt me!" I shouted wrapping my arms around the oldest member's waist. 

"Aish why does that bastard have to be older than me?" Rap Monster swore under his breath. I giggled behind the oldest member's back as my brother muttered a string of curse words faster than any of us could comprehend. Being a rapper had it's advantages. 

"What's going on?" Jimin asked as him and J-Hope entered the room.

"Namjoon is abusing his noona." I told him.

"Wow your sister is probably the only person who can make you lose your cool so fast." Jimin pointed out to him.

"She's a crazy I tell you!" My brother said.

"Runs in the family." I commented coming out from behind Jin. Namjoon glared at me sending me right back.

"Namjoon stop harassing your sister and let's go since everyone's done." Jin told him. Everyone grabbed their stuff and we headed out to the company car. When we got to the dorm I put up my hood as we got down. The manager lead the way as usual and we entered. Since I came to live with them their manager moved into the place right next door. He said I would take care of the guys just fine.  I went straight to the room that I shared with Jin. He was such a nice and quiet oppa. He could be awkward sometimes but we were real close so it hardly happened. The room arrangements didn't change too much. Before I lived with them Jin and the manager shared a room. Rap Monster, Suga, and J-Hope roomed together as the hyung line minus Jin. Jimin, V, and Jungkook shared a room as the dongsaeng line. It seemed logical. When I moved in I just took the manager's spot and roomed with Jin. Namjoon agreed to this because he thought Jin being the oldest wouldn't try anything funny. If only he knew....anway! 

The guys had to head to the company to practice so that left me alone for the rest of the day. I cooked and cleaned as the sun went down. Around 11 pm I the TV and watched some dramas and variety shows. I had managed to get the day off from the cafe so I had styled BTS's outfits in person. Usually I had the members' outfits for the whole day set out the night before when I had to work at the cafe. Today was one of those rare days I actually got to go along with the boys to their schedules.

"Aish." I groaned as I rolled onto the floor. My back had been killing me ever since I had started my barista and stylist jobs. I was standing most of the time so my body was strained. I got a text from Jin around midnight telling me the guys would be home in an hour. That was earlier than usual. Sometimes the guys didn't even come back to the dorm at all. I would drop of their clothes at the company before I went to work. I pitied the boys' nonstop schedule but what could they do about it. They had chosen this life. I sighed and continued watching TV until I heard the guys come home.

"Shower and change then come eat." I told the boys as they walked in. I went into the kitchen and started heating the meal I had cooked earlier.

"Where's my underwear?!" Jimin screamed from his room.

"Bottom left drawer!!" I shouted back.

"Noona where's my iPod?!" Jungkook screamed from the same room. The dongsaeng line's was all over the place leaving me to organize all their crap because I couldn't stand messes.

"In your night stand!!" I shouted.

"Where's my body wash?!" Suga screamed from the shower. I shook my head.

"It should be right in front of you!! Open your eyes Yoongi-ah!!" I shrieked. These guys were such pabos. No matter what they did though I would always love them. What would I do without them?