CHAPTER XXVII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

 

Chanyeol hold FeiLong little hand in between his big warm hands. Caressing the back of the baby's hand with his thumb, humming a sweet lullaby, he left the tears rolling down his handsome face.

 

"Baby dragon?" He whispered softly. "Aren't you a bit lazy? Why don't you wake up? Daddy feel so lonely here in this cold room."

 

Chanyeol sighed. A few minutes ago, Jongin came running saying Tao's condition. He tried to be calmed and took the things as much positive as he could but hearing Jongin was really a life changing.

 

Tao was in coma, once again, and that wasn't the only bad thing. The bleeding was a life or death matter and thanks to the doctors, Tao was out of danger but not the baby. Jongin told him that Tao was conscious when he was in the operating room, with so much pain but awake. The doctor explained his condition and since Chanyeol wasn't there, Tao needed to take a decision: His life or The Baby's life.

 

And as the good mother he was and for the love Tao had to the unborn baby, he told them that he wanted to have his baby no matter what. So the only way to make that possible was putting Tao in a coma. The pregnancy now, was a risky one because, due the bleeding, Tao's organism put the baby in fetal distress and the placenta was almost separated from uterine. If Tao keep going with the pregnancy, both, the baby and him, could no longer passed the six month. So the doctor explained the induced coma was the best solutions for both lifes.The doctors promised that with this, the baby will born healthy, but Tao's life was another case. Tao could wake in matter of an hour, day, or week .....or maybe never. Even with this small chance on waking up or not. Tao chose to be in a coma for his baby. His life for the love of his life, his baby.


 
Chanyeol was devastated. Again.

 

Life must hate him so much because five years ago, Tao was in the same condition, with different circumstances but in coma at the end.

 

He tried no to cry. He still has three babies to take care for and a unborn in way. For Tao, he needed to be strong. 

 

Jongin also said to him that Kris Wu was in Tao room for a moment. Chanyeol was beyond mad at the man but he could care less about him, his family was the most important thing  in this moment. 

 

"Baby Dragon~" Chanyeol cooed."You know, five years ago, we were in a situation just like this. Your younger brothers was sleeping while I was carrying you in my arms. You were so little, so light. Granddaddy found together. You were the first one I carried. You were my big boy......I'm so sorry FeiLong, I really am. 

 

Daddy is so proud of you. You tried to protected mama and papa. You knew about your real father but let me tell you something my son. I'm your real father.

 

I'm sorry if I didn't engender you, I could give my life to have that honor but this is the way life goes. Maybe you and your brothers and I didn't share the same blood or genes but that doesn't matter to me. The first time I saw you, It was love.

 

I worked for you and your mother. Sleepless night I had just to make some penny more for our home. Starving days and weeks because I took the meal out of my mouth for gave it your mother. Because I wanted you guys healthy. 

 

Day after day, month after month, year after year. I keep loving you. Thank you so much my son for try to protect our little family.

 

I will never stop you if you want to meet with Kris. He is your dad but If he try to take you away from me. I swear I'll fight for you with all my strength.

 

I feel like I fail as a dad. I saw your symptoms and I did nothing. I could take you to the hospital but I didn't. I could asked you what was troubling you but I didn't. I could do better for you but I didn't. 

 

Please little Fei, forgive this man. Forgive me for fail as a dad and be unable to protect you.

 

Mommy is sleeping like when you where a baby, but I will take care of you, your brothers and your soon new baby sibling. We will wait for mommy like in the old times, just us against the world."

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and let a light smile.

 

"You know, when you guys were a babies, the nurses called you 'Park babies'. " He chuckled. "It was so cute and so sweet. My Park babies. Then I picked your name. 'FeiLong' that's why we call you Dragon. Even if you wanted to be a panda or bear, your destiny was to be a Dragon and not for that man but for your true self. Always caring, always protecting, mighty, the older brother."

 

Chanyeol rose up and kissed Feilong's forehead. He caressed the soft black silky hair. The baby's pretty face, looked so peaceful aside form all the machines, wires, needles on his soft arms and the oxygen mask, he looked like he was sleeping, like every other kid.

 

"Baby Dragon, please get well soon. Your brothers need you. I need you. And together, we have to wait for mommy to wake up...someday. You have to be strong darling, you are the soon heir of the Huang Empire. Grandaddy and daddy will give all to you. We know you will do great. You just need to grown up a bit older and everything will be yours. Please help your brothers in a right way on his path. We expect so much of you baby. 

 

Now, if you are tired just keep sleeping but tomorrow in the morning please, shine bright. I love you so much."

 

_____________________________

A/N Hello! Sorry for not update and the shorty chap. Is really a crazy time. Moving to Mexico is really a pain in the . Then school, Oh my god. Im going to go to this university named Tecnologico de Monterrey...heard about it? dad bought a house in lomas de chapultec or something like that (need googled the name) oh my sweet lord, those names!! I  just want to go back to USA...Is costing me more than i expect to get used to. Leanguage, people...It make me so depressive. I really cant keep with this anymore. Anyway thank you for all your comments, the new subbies and the upvotes. That make me happy for a moment. Also give a look the other stories here and here, tomorrow I'll update the other fics tomorrow.....I m going to cry more in my bathroom. Bye bye!...alsoooo in next chap...well not telling but taos daddy will reveal some news to chanyeol and to tao ..even if he is sleeping jiji sorry for the typos and grammar.