CHAPTER XXXII PART 2

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

"Baekhyun put that gun down." Said Kris as soon as he step in the room.

It was like a total joke. As he was running through the hallways, his mind was on Baekhyun. What did he want with his son? One thing for sure was not a good sign. He was aware of Baekhyun and Chanyeol relationship even though, that doesn't mean he can do whatever he want.

Chanyeol had a family. Same family he almost break up. 

He ran as faster as he could. He needed to be there with his son for whatever crazy business Baekhyun was trying to do.

As soon as he was in front of the with door, little sobs can be heard it. The fear was burning his soul. He didn't know what was going on inside that room so he took the knob and opened the door too quietly and slowly. 

What he saw was beyond words.

In that white bed was his son. His beautiful son's face was full in tears. That salty water was mixing with sweat. Panic, hurt and fear was written in the little kid's face behind tiny fingers, red lips tightly closed as he tried to make no sound.

Near the bed was Baekhyun. Standing proudly, beautiful as always. No regrets nor fear in his face. Blank. Pointing with a gun at FeiLong. Ready to shoot.

And he was really going to shoot but Kris timing was perfect.

"Baekhyun, let's talk okay." Kris said approaching carefully, closing the door behind him. "But first put that gun down."

Baekhyun's eyebrow twitched annoyingly. "What the are you doing in here Kris Wu.? Did you leave Bae alone?!" 

"Baekhyun, calm down okay. Come with me outside. Talk to me." It wasn't good. Baekhyun's mask was now off and his face showed nothing more than hate. A bad move and Baekhyun would explode.

And again little sobs were heard.

"My, my. Look who's here to save you." Baekhyun said rocking the bed with his free hand. " Your father. Isn't it funny? Kris is your real dad but you keep calling Chanyeol 'Dad' which annoying me to the because he is not your father. You know what I'm saying?" Baekhyun asked FeiLong.

"Daddy." FeiLong said between sobs.

"Your ing daddy is right here, don't ing call for Chanyeol!" 

"Baekhyun you're scaring him." Kris said taking two steps closer. "He is not calling Chanyeol, he is calling me, right honey?" Kris said looking at FeiLong and the boy only nodded. "See? He knows who I'm. He knows I'm his father."

Baekhyun nodded then shook his head. "But you are married with me Kris, you can't be his father. You had a child with me and it's Bae not this little rascal." Said pointing FeiLong with the gun.

"What do you want? Me? Chanyeol? what do you really want Baekhyun? Leave the kid aside this. We can work it out." Kris was near FeiLong's bed and so near Baekhyun. 

"Don't come closer or I'll shoot you." Baekhyun pointed him with the gun and Kis only raised his hands. "What do I want? Humm... I want that named Tao dead, I want all his disgusting offspring dead, I want you to want me. I want a family with Bae you and me."

"We can be a family, us three Baekhyun. Just leave the kid alone. Tao...Tao is in coma and he might never wake up. Just lets go home Baek."

"You know Kris, this is funny. Hey! Don't come closer to that child." Kris who was trying to get near to FeiLong stopped. "You want a family with me but years ago you didn't."

"I want mommy." Said the kid with panic in his voice.

"Right, your mother is the main topic. That little is the cause of all my pain. First he took Kris' love, then he took Chanyeol's. I was left aside. It was me who love them more but your mother show up in my life, messing all around. And when I thought everything was going well, he ing came back again. This time with three little repulsive rats with him.Why he has everything and I have nothing? Why he can have babies and I can't?"

Baekhyun kept talking nonsense, pointing with the gun to Kris and the kid. He face was the ugliest thing FeiLong had ever seen. Minutes before,  he was flawless and now it was a disgusting mask of hate. He had a maniac face.

"I want mommy." said again the kid.

"Shut up little er!" Baekhyun spat with anger on his voice.

"Baekhyun, calm down." Kris once again asked only to be ignored, Baekhyun was on fire.

"Mama!" 

"Shut up!"

"Daddy! Daddy!"

"Baekhyun, try to calm down. Don't do anything you regret later."

"Shut up, you traitor!"

"Mommy help me. Mommy! Mommy!

"Shut up! Silence! I said to SHUT THE HELL UP!

And then, the silence was made.

 



"No way." Said kyungsoo who was holding Jongin's arm. "No way, there must be a misunderstanding."

"I don't know. But that man was running into Doctor Park son's room and also asked me to come and get you there as soon as possible." The nurse didn't know anything anymore but something wasn't right.

"Chanyeol." Jongin said. "Keep calm, okay. Everything's gonna be alright. We are going there as fast as we can but-" 

Chanyeol ran as fast as he could. Sadly he was too far from his son. Tao's room where in the highest level in the hospital and his son was in the middle part. He came into a elevator but for him it was taking forever.

He opted for the stairs, with his long limbs it was easier to scale down. Jumping three on three sometimes. He need to get faster. 

The fear was eating him inside. FeiLong was still recovering for his surgery and now this. Baekhyun. He knew whatever Baekhyun was doing in that room was nothing good. Deep down in his heart he knew that Baekhyun was there to hurting his son

He once was the love of his life. He would do anything for Baekhyun. He never felt "Love" the way Baekhyun made him feel until he met Tao. But the real love, the one that make you do the craziest thing, the one that give you strength to wake up with a smile everyday, the one that warms your heart with just one glance, that kind of love,he felt it the day the triplets were born.

He was a Dad.

At he same time he reached the floor his son was in, the elevator opened and the nurse Seo, Jongin and Kyungsoo went out.

"Chanyeol, lets go." Said Kyungsoo.

"Yes." Chanyeol nodded but turned to the nurse asking to call the police.

"We already did that, Doctor. Go to your son. As soon as the police is here, I'll send them to your son's room."

With that, the three of them started to walk to FeiLong's room, silently with long rushed steps.

Until a loud sound made them stop on their track.

"Dear God." Whispered Jongin, catching Kyungsoo who fell down on the floor.

"My son." Chanyeol whispered. "In that room ...." Chanyeol was in shock but he tried to walk. "Little Dragon... LITTLE DRAGON!"

Chanyeol ran to the room. With fear, he took the knob and opened the door.

"FeiLong...."

In that room was his baby, bathing in blood.

 



Everything seemed like a slow motion picture for Kris.

FeiLongs's crying was getting louder and louder each minute. He screaming for his mother was getting on Baekhyun's nerves. 

The kid was afraid. He wanted his father and his mother but instead, in that room, there was  a crazy man with a gun, yelling and scaring words that he never heard about it. And another man, his real father. The one that tried to break his family apart.

Things were out of control.  The moment he saw Baekhyun with that gun, he knew something bad was going to happen and if something was going to happen better be him and not his son.

Slowly but firmly, he kept taking little steps toward the bed where his son was sitting in tears. Carefully and trying have Baekhyun attention on him he kept going but not for too long. 

"Baekhyun, try to calm down. Don't do anything you regret later."

"Shut up, you traitor!"

"Mommy help me. Mommy! Mommy!

"Shut up! Silence! I said to SHUT THE HELL UP!

And then Kris's felt a knot on his stomach.

Baekhyun pointed the gun toward his son and he swear he could see the moment when Baekhyun's finger pulled the trigger.

That was it.

Kris ran towards his son, no more than three steps away the bed, and try to jumped but it was too late. He only get to bent in the bed with half body shielding his son.

Fire gun.

Baekhyun was holding a fire gun in his right hand. Pointing to Tao's son. He had had enough and now was to end with all. No fear, no pain, no mattered for the kid in front of him, no care for the father of the kid who was in that same room, no mercy, no nothing. Just like that. 

He pulled the trigger and shot.

Blood was spread all over FeiLong's face. Red liquid painted the white bed covers. 

With a softy sound. Kris'|body fell on the ground.

"K-Kris..." Baekhyun whispered. "No, no. No Kris, not you."

The door opened and Chanyeol came in. Afraid was on his eyes. Looking to his son, he stopped breathing. The kid was covered in blood, muted, not moving and in a shock state. 

"Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol heard his name being called. He looked at the owner of the voice. "Baekhyun." And then he looked at the floor near the bed. There, Kris' bloody body was lying lifeless.

"Oh my god!" Jongin said almost in a high pitch voice while looking the scene. "What the is going on!" And in a mere on seconds he ran towards Kris. ", we need to go OP now! He is dying." 

Chanyeol ran toward his son, pulling out of the bed and hugged and held him tighter. "Baby, baby it's me. Is daddy. Daddy is here, daddy is here." He kept chanting in his son little ear.

"Chanyeol!" Jongin tried to help Kris but it was impossible. "Nurse Seo, call code 67. Code 67 and move! This man is going to die if we don't hurry."  It was all he could do. Chanyeol was still in shock as well as his son, so he had to take care of everything.

"Don't move" Baekhyun said as he pointed Jongin with the gun. "Don't touch Kris, let him die.

"You are crazy. I will not let him die!" 

"You better. He tried to protect that kid and I will not hesitate to shoot you too." And Baekhyun shot down the wall as warning signal. "No body moves and now Chanyeol, come with me love."

Chanyeol looked at him with nothing that disgust. "No."

Baekhyun twisted his face in annoyingness. "Hurry up. I'm not playing games, Chanyeol."

"No." 

Baekhyun then pointed to Chanyeol. "We could be happy, Chanyeol. Us, with Bae. Like the family we always dreamt to be."

"No." Again with a cold voice Chanyeol said.

"Put that kid down and come with me! We are meant to be together. i will not repeat myself. Come Chanyeol! Come with me! If you don't then I'm going to kill you just like Kris." But Chanyeol never mover, instead of that , he kissed his son's head. "Why you too! Why you and Kris are willing to die for that bastard of a child! why! WHY!"  

"He is my son." Was all Chanyeol said to put Baekhyun in a crazy mess.

"HE IS NOT YOUR SON! HE IS NOT" Baekhyun yelled again and again. Losing the few nerves he had. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I WILL. I'M GOIN-"

"Put that gun down and surrender. We got you all rounded." And Just like that, the police was there.
 

 


 

 

Nurse Seo took a syringe and sedated a shocking FeiLong. 

While the police took Baekhyun to the police station, nurse Seo took FeiLong with her to bring him to Kyungsoo room. 

A medical group came running into the room to provide Kris with medical help. 

"I don't know Chanyeol." Said Jongin who was tying to stop the bleeding.

"How bad it is?" Chanyeol asked none in particular.

"Very close to his heart, seems the bullet is lodged near the right ventricle."

"We running out of time. Take him to surgery now, now, now!"

Paramedics where ready but they stopped.

"N-no. Le-let me die." Kris tired voice said.

"Hey, you're gonna make it. You'll see." Chanyeol said.
 
Kris smirked with pain. "Liar. Ugh"

Jongin and Chanyeol looked at each other and Chanyeol then nodded, signaling for the medical crew to step out of the room.

"Kris. Kris, thank you for what you've done for FeiLong." Tears was on chanyeol's eyes not able to control himself. "Thank you so much."

Kris smiled. "He i-is my son. My ugh...son. Always, I'll do it always for my baby boy." 

"Yes he is. He is your son, as well Jia and Yao. They are yours. Thank you for protecting them. Thank you for risk your life for Fei's." 

Kris was in so much pain, barely breathing and tears running his handsome face. "I- I- I love them. Ple-please tell them, I Lo-Lov-Love them. Tao. My Ta-Tao too. Promise me. Pro-mise me you will ma- make them happy. Al-Always."

Chanyeol was sobbing and nodding his head frantically. "Always. Every day of my life. I promise you.

Kris smiled once more and then gave a long sigh. His last breath.

"Rest in peace Wu YiFan."

 


A/N1 So this was the end of the flashback!

A/N2 It's been a while! Sorry for not update but Uni got me crazy. I was Spain these six months studing there, It was my big chance in university so yeah. I totally make it! last friday I landed  and now im in home...well actually im on the beach, (hi hi from Cancun) I already graduated so yeah! And in six months so many things happened in EXO, Tao is out and my feelings are so hurt and totally a mess....IDK. Thank you for always gave me and this story a comment, a fav and a subs. you are so rocking the best.  Yo lo amo! (my spanish is gettin' better and better!! )