CHAPTER XXI (M)

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Chanyeol called Tao and said he has work to do and picking him up is not possible, so he asked him go back himself. He will see him at home.

 

Chanyeol indeed was in the house waiting for Tao, he has no work, he just needed time to think about what the hell was going on. The way Baekhyun and his husband Kris' face was when he said his wife's name. They known Tao? Well, the answer was a yes. And there are no doubt, no need to be genius. 

 

Kris was Tao's ex-boyfriend.

 

Kris was the father of the triplets.

 

Kris was the man he hate the most. Tao's first love. 

 

Tao's first in all ways.

 

Chanyeol was afraid. He was afraid that Tao run back to Kris' arms. Afraid that Tao take the kids away from him. Afraid that Tao don't love him anymore. What would be his life without Tao?. His life is Tao and the kids. The new baby, what about to it.?

 

Losing in thoughts, Chanyeol didn't heard the keyboard in the door-house been opened. Tao was inside, alone and looking all happy.

 

"Channi, you already at home? I though you had some work." He said leaning closer to his husband.

 

"Yeah well, another doctor took care of it. Sorry I didn't pick you up." 

 

"I'm not going to forgive you." Said Tao childish, pouting cutely.

 

"Awww don't be like that. You don't look mad but cute." Chanyeol said hugging Tao.

 

"Of course I'm not ma-" Tao was off by Chanyeol lips against his own. 

 

Tao put Chanyeol aside and looked in his eyes. Chanyeol's eyes were full of worry. "Chanyeol what's the matter?" 

 

He sighed and sat down on the couch. "Tao I need to talk to you." 

 

"Then talk." Tao simple said.

 

"I- hum, did you know- When you were younger, Damn it." Chanyeol didn't know how to start. What could he said.

 

"Chanyeol." Tao took his husband hand. "Just say whatever you want me to hear." 

 

"Does Kris Wu is the father or the kids? Is he your ex?" Chanyeol rushed out the words off his mouth.

 

Tao was surprised. His heart was beating really fast. "Wha- What? Look chanyeol I don't kno-"

 

"They look like him." He let out a small smile. 

 

"Chanyeol, what are you saying." Tao frowned, this was too much for him. 

 

"You know Tao." Chanyeol leaned Tao to his chest into a hug. "The world is really small. And really piss me off."

 

"How small." Tao said hugging his husband tightly.

 

Chanyeol smiled and snuggled his face in his young wife's hair. "Too small, so small that my ex is the wife of your ex." 

 

Tao sat up with pale face. "What?!" 

 

"Kris is your ex right?" Tao nodded. "Well guess what, Baekhyun is my ex as well."

 

"No way." Tao said softly. "How, I mean what!?"

 

"Listen here." And with that Chanyeol began to tell him what has happening at the hospital this morning. The way Baekhyun's father looked down on him once again. The cocky attitude Kris gave him while talked him. He and Baekhyun's passed away baby. He said everything to Tao.

 

"Wait a minute." Tao tried to think, this was so much info. "So, Kris left me. That baby wasn't Kris but yours. Baekhyun was your boyfriend. His baby is dead. And that baby is Kris and that guy adopted son."

 

Tao started to walk around the room. Really dumbfounded. "He took Kris away from me. He left you. He loves Kris but also loves you. He want you to go back with him and leave me alone. Is that right?" Tao asked.

 

"Pretty much." Chanyeol answered looking at his mad hubby.

 

"What the is his problem!?" Tao yelled. "I'm so ing sick of that . Now I know all the story. What the is wrong with him?! First he took my love away from me. Ok, take him, be happy. But no, he saw you and then he wants you to be his. ing help me! I'm so ing done with that ." 

 

Chanyeol stood up and walked to the angry beauty. "Hey baby, calm down. The little sun is still on your tummy, he will be hurt, you know. Don't let this bother you." He put his hands on his wife's shoulders.

 

"Calm down?! Calm down! That want you back! Listen here Park Chanyeol." Tao grabbed him by the shirt and leaned closer to his face."You are mine. And mine only. Understood?!" 

 

Tao was so mad, like never before. Chanyeol never heard him curse like that, not this attitude too. He was hot as hell. Chanyeol nodded his head. "He said he's ready to leave Kris for me, but I can tell that he want the both of us."

 

Tao sighed. "I don't care Chanyeol. I just hate him so much. He took Kris way from me! Away from his kids!"

 

"Do you still love Kris right?"

 

"What?"

 

"Do you love him. I was stupid of thinking that you already forgot about him. How could, when the kids look so much like him."

 

"No, Chanyeol no. I did love him, yeah but th-"

 

"God Tao. Just tell me you are not going to leave me."

 

"Never." Tao hugged him and he felt his husband tight the gripped.

 

"Choose me Tao. Choose me." Chanyeol pleaded.

 

"Always. I did love Kris, but that was in the past. Now they are together, happy or not, I don't care. I care about us. Our family. And if that want you back, well I have some news for him. He have to fight for you. I'm not that teen back then anymore Channi. I'm a grow up man, A mother, and a wife. I'm Park ZiTao. And i will fight for you. He will not take you as he took Kris.


________________________________

 

Tao laid down on his bed. He was tired of all this drama. Thinking in Baekhyun was making him lose his mind. 

 

He can stay with Kris, but not Chanyeol. Not this time.


"Are you still mad." Chanyeol asked, getting in the bed.

 

"You could say I'm." Tao pouted

.

"Don't pout like that. I want to eat you." He said in his ear with his deep voice.

 

"Well, you're not getting any." Tao said, his back facing Chanyeol. "I'm glad that dad has the kids." 

 

Chanyeol hugged him from behind. "Aww don't be like that Taozi and lets do some make up ~" 

 

"Get your er away form my ."

 

"Awww I like when you speak that way." He said nibbling Tao's ear. "Do you like it when I do this to you baby?"

 

"I don't, so sto-Ah~ Chanyeol I sai- damn it~ hum~ yeah~" Chanyeol grabbed Tao's and started palm him.

 

"Tell me baby,my hand feel good?" Chanyeol's hand traveled under Tao clothes. And gripped and began to pump it up and down, brushing with his nails the tip of Tao's head.

 

"Shiiit Chan, just sto Haa~~"

 

"Say you like it, say you want me to do it faster." Deep and y voice, just the way he liked.

 

"Faster~ " Tao meowed and Chanyeol made his wish came true. Moving his hand faster and faster but he stopped.

 

Tao frowned and then widened his eyes. "Chanyeol no. I'm pregnant, we shoul-  Ahhhh yeah~ Just like that baby~ " Chanyeol moved in between Tao's legs, he grab and engulfed, him with slow peace. Tao grabbed chanyeol by his hair, letting out soft moans.

 

Tao was in heaven, Chanyeol's mouth was really good, not as his, according his husband. He was enjoying the moment when a large finger was playing in his hole zone. Panting hard he let his man do whatever he wanted to him. And yes, just as a ing , the finger was inside his hole in one go. It wasnt hurting but neither a good feeling. The finger did a quick moved and  grazed a nice piece of nerve. Tao let out a loud moan while arching his back. One finger, two finger, three fingers and Tao could see lights. 

 

"I love you Tao." Said Chanyeol kissing him in the lips.

 

"I love y- Oh god~ Chanyeol~"

 

Chanyeol put his in Tao's hole. In fast but careful manner, he went inside him. Wet, hot, and tight. Chanyeol went crazy. All these years and this boy seems to be like a . 

 

" Tao, you are delicious."

 

"I am? Stop saying stupid things and move."

 

"As you wish my love." And with that Chanyeol started to sink in him. Deeper and deeper. Skin against skin. Faster and faster. "Damn it Tao, I can eve right here right now, so- so ing tight." Chanyeol was high, Tao's hole was like a drug. Tao was his drug. 

 

"Chanyeol no~~ oh~ God~ Sto- sto~ Ahh~" Tao was so sensitive. His pregnancy made him feel ten time more than normal, and Chanyeol lossing all his mind wasn't helped him.

 

"Tao" Chanyeol growled. ing deeper and with so much force. "Baby"  He took Tao's and started pumping faster. The ing was none stop.

 

"Oh~ Channi, Oh Baby~" Tao moaned loudly, panting hard and all wet. Leaving Chanyeol's hand and his own tummy all white with his .

 

Chanyeol was burying in Tao's hole as fast speed. He can felt the shrinking on his husband walls and damn it. He loved the feeling. The way they eat his own member. "Tao. Ugh~ Tao." And just like saying that name, he came inside his wife. Panting hard as well. He hugged him. "I love you so much Tao."

 

"I don't, you ing beast. Awww It huuuurts~" Tao cried loud. 

 

"Shh~ sleep baby. You are tired." He said and kissed Tao's  swollen lips.


_______________________________________________________________

 

That afternoon was a good one. He was alone. Both his big brothers weren't with him. FeiLong has wushu classes and Jiaheng was with his grandaddy learning how to play GO. He asked for one of the employees to take him to the park. And now here he was. Playing with his ball. But it was no fun. He was alone. He wanted his daddy to play with him and his mommy to cheer for him. This was no fun. A big pout was on his little pretty face when his eyes sparked with joy.

 

"Uncle Lulu" the kid said softly. "Mr Lee, he is my uncle." Said pointing at the doll boy. "I'm going to talk to him."

 

"Sorry young master but that is not possible." The man said.

 

"Pretty please. You can watch me over here." He said with so much cuteness.

 

The man sighed and nodded. 

 

The kid ran toward the doll man. He wasn't alone. He was with other two man and one kid. The pretty boy didn't matter and got closer.

 

"Uncle Lulu~" He said with a cute voice.

 

Said man turned around, just to find a beautiful kid calling for him. So the others two man and the kid, looked at the owner of the voice. 

 

Luhan squeal looking at the panda kid. "My gooosh Yao baby~!" He opened his arms and Yao ran toward him and hugged him. "Awwww my baby baby baby baby~~"

 

Yao giggled. "Did you miss me uncle? I did~! " 

 

The kid was so cute and adorable. Luhan was so deep in love. "Why are you so cute~~!" 

 

"Because I look like my mommy. He is really cute right?" He said tilting his little head.

 

"Yes, yes!" Luhan was lost. 

 

"Uncle Lulu who is he?" another voice asked.

 

"Oh Bae, look he is Yao. Isn't he too cute. Yao, this is Bae." Luhan introduced both kids.

 

"Hi." Bae simple said, not liking the other kid.

 

"Hello, my name is Park Yue Yao, you can call me Yao. Is nice to meet you Bae." The kid said with such a good manners.

 

"Waaaah, So little and so gentleman." Luhan squeal again. This time along with Yao.

 

Somebody scoffed. "What a horrible kid. Bae is much cuter than him."

 

"Baekhyun don't be rude, he is a kid. He has nothing to do with this."

 

"Is something wrong?" Yao said. "Nice to meet you mister."

 

"Is definitely not a pleasure to meet you, ugly cow."

 

"Wu Baekhyun!" Luhan said picking the kid in his arms.

 

"Did I look ugly?" The kid blinked a few time just to make the tears go away. 

 

"No you don't look ugly." Kris said gripped Baekhyun's arm tightly. "Said you are sorry. He is only a kid Baekhyun." 

 

"He is the child of that ." Baekhyun glared at Yao.

 

"Baekhyun!" Both Luhand and Kris yelled at him.

 

"Uncle Lulu, I want go. I know when people don't like me. I just came here to say hi to you. Sorry for bother." The kid said with tear in his eyes. 

 

"What the Urgh is your problem Baekhyun." Kris said walking to Luhan and holding the kid away from him. Luhan said nothing and let Kris to held Yao.

 

"Don't touch him!" Baekhyun scream, holding Bae.

 

"Ple-Please put me down mister." Yao sobbed softly.

 

Luhan grabbed Baekhyun and dragged him away from the little kid.

 

"My name is YiFan." Kris said in a sweet voice.

 

"My name is Yao." Yao said while sighed.

 

"I know, just like your mommy with an 'Y' " Kris rubbed Yao's back and the kid lean to his shoulder.

 

"Why does he don't like me? Did I do something wrong to upset him?" He asked 

 

"You didn't do anything." Kris looked at the kid face. And he could swear that the kid looked just like Tao, yes, but in a weird way, the kid looked just like him. Like a mixed of Tao and His own face. Like if this kid was his child. "Ho-How old are you Yao?" 

 

"Five. And Thank you for save me." Yao was five, just like the other two babies. Tao left five years ago. Five year they were together. He looked at the kid one more time and all was there. Tao's lips, Tao's eyes, Tao's chin but then those eyebrows, that nose, that jawline, that hair. This kid wasn't Chanyeol and Tao's.

 

"No need baby. I'm here." Yao smiled. It was Tao's same smile. Beautiful and bright. The kid leaned and kissed Kris' cheek, and put his head in his shoulder. Letting the new friend to pampered him. 

 

Kris heart was fast as ever. He could feel the warm in this baby body. A long weird feeling. This kid and his brothers. Kris was not so sure but 99% percent was a go.

 

"Yao baby." He said and hugged the boy so tight. "My baby." He said softly almost in a ghostly whisper.

 

Kris felt overwhelmed. Yao was his kid. Along FeiLong and Jia. They were Tao and Kris' babies. Not Chanyeol's but his.

 

'If they are mine. I will fight for them. Be ready ZiTao. You are not taking them away from me. Not anymore.' 

 

_______________________________________

 

A/N:Well hello! Did anyone missed me? 

Yeah..damn it sorry again this has some typos not beta and the same stuff as ever. I tried to do a good chap but sorry im a bit too drunk for that. Still in vacations and guess what? Mexico is such a nice place. My friends and i are now in this Cancun beach. Is so pretty but kind of dont like the .....this this hum..damn wait cenotes..idk so scary. Gosh Mexico and his hot man. I meet this guy with blue eyes and tanned sking...gosh gosh gosh i just say Hola muy muy gustoso. I need to back to spanish classes. I want to marry him. And yeah he want to date me ojojojojo. Anyway happy b-day to baek...sorry baek but someone need to be the .....and yes i gues im still drunk. I miss you guys thank you for read, comment,upvoted  and subscribe this story!