CHAPTER XXII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

It was amazing what a little single hair could do. Turn your world upside down. For better or for worse. Everything was in a tiny hair strand. Joy or sadness. What could you felt in that moment? Five years of lost. Five years wanting that wish come true. Five years imagined what his face and his own face mixed could be. And now, he knew. That face had a name, well not only one but three. He was the dad of three gorgeous babies.

 

"There is no error. The kid is yours." The doctor said in fact. Gave him the papers he needed to taking to trail, if he wanted to.

 

"Thank you so much." Kris said with a serious face. knowing all of this made him happy but also sad and angry. He left the hospital and headed to the park. The place his kid played every afternoon. Yao always wanted to go to the park, while Jia played with his grandfather and FeiLong went to wushu classes every three days. 

 

Kris was so happy, it's been a month. A month, sharing with his kid. Tao didn't know anything of course. Kris lied to Yao's butler telling him he was Luhan, the little kid though it was a joke and said nothing to change that fact. Kris was so in love with his child. The little one was so bright, beautiful, full of live. He smiled just like Tao. He frowned just like Kris. He was the perfect mix.

 

"Hey baby how are you this weekend?" Kris asked his child.

 

"It was good. Guess what uncle Fan?" 

 

"Hum.. I don't know. What could it be?" Kris said watching the little boy giggled.

 

"The teacher gave me a star because I'm well mannered." he said proud of himself. 

 

Kris chuckled because of Yao behavior. "Yes you are, my dear. I'm so proud of you. My little smart kid." 

 

Yao smiled widely. He was happy that Kris flattered him. The kid could felt it. The two of them had some invisible bond. Yao like Kris so much. He could swear that man was one of his favorite person in the world aside for his family.

 

"Uncle Fan, I really like you." The boy said out of the blue and Kris could felt the joy inside him. His own child said to him he likes him.

 

"You know what. I really, really like you too. You and your brothers are my life, baby. One day you will understand that I love you guys, more than anyone could love you. I don't want to be apart from you and your brothers my sweet child." Kris said hugging his son. the kid didn't even understand what was his uncle saying. He only thought that he love him just the way Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Jongin love him. Nothing more.

 

"Uncle...." Yao bit his little bottom lip, just like Tao. "Who do you like better, me or Bae?"

 

Kris smiled softly and caressed the baby cheek. "This is a secret ok." He said and the boy nodded. "Even if Bae is my son....I like you better." He said. "And here is another secret, I wish you could be my son." The tone of his voice had sadness but he smiled at the kid.

 

The boy eyed him with sparks in his little orbs. He was happy, too happy that he could only nodded faster and faster. "This is a secret too uncle Fan." 

 

"What is that secret?" Kris played as a searcher trying to find the hidden gold. 

 

The kid came closer to the older ear. "I wish you could be my daddy." 

 

Kris was taken aback. His son wanted him to be his daddy. Kris was overwhelmed. He hugged the child and shared some hidden tears. 'I'm your daddy, baby.' 

 


"Young master, is time to go back home." The butler said and the kid nodded his head.

 

"I have to go." He leaned to Kris and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

 

Kris rubbed his back and gave him a peck on his forehead. "Be good, take care of your mommy okay? See you tomorrow my son." Kris couldn't take it anymore and said it to the child.

 

Yao smiled so bright. Kris call him 'son' and that make the little one heart dancing in joy. "I'll do it." Again the kid hugged Kris and whispered in his ear. "See you tomorrow daddy." 

 

________________________________________

 

The family was on the living room. Waiting for the younger. 

 

"So daddy, which you like better: The tiger or the lion?" Jia asked his father in cute voice.

 

"Hum.. I don't know...Well I like the panda." Chanyeol said with his creepy smile.

 

Jia pouted. "But I said lion or tiger. There is no panda on the question." 

 

"But what can I do? I like panda." 

 

"You are not fun. Panda's are cute but no wild."

 

"Pandas are cute, so adorable but they can be a savage like a panther." The father said narrowing his eyes to his child. "You just need to see your mommy when he gets mad. One minute is a cuuuute puffy panda and then bam, a savage panther. Told you, your mom i- ouch"

 

Tao kicked him on the leg. "Savage uh? I will show you who is savage."

 

"It was a joke babyyy~" Chanyeol said cuddling Tao.

 

"Daddy love pandas because mommy is a mommy panda and we are babies pandas!" Jia said in joy cuddling his parents as well.

 

Feilong chuckled. "I wanted to be a handsome panda. Why am I a cute panda? Is not fair. I want to be like daddy, cool and handsome. Not like mommy. But I still love you mommy!"

 

"I'm not a panda. I'm a dragon!" A cute voice yelled.

 

The family saw the younger running to them.

 

"Welcome home baby." Tao opened his arms for the baby waiting for the hug.

 

"I'm home mommy." Yao said.

 

Feilong the older brother pushed his book aside. He was the smarter of the three. Jia and Yao barely could read. They understood but took them long enough time to figure out what they were reading. But not with Feilong, he was a genius and he could read a whole chapter in a day with not slips in his words. 

 

Feilong sighted at the couch where his parents and his brothers were laying. He didn't like what Yao said.

 

"We have no dragons in here Yao. Only have pandas and bear. Dad is a bear and mommy is a panda. That make us a bears as well since the panda is a bear too, Panda bear. Did you get that. There is no dragons." He said a bit too angry. 

 

"Fei is right we have no dragons in the family." Tao giggled a bit. Fei was so intelligent and he was proud of that.

 

"Well whatever. I want to be a dragon and sorry but I CAN be a dragon. Right mommy?" Yao asked his mother with puppy eyes.

 

"If he want to be a dragon, he could be a dragon, Longi." Chanyeol said smiling at their sons.

 

"In this family there are no dragons." Feilong whispered, his cute face was none to be seen.

 

"Did you have fun today at the park baby." Chanyeol asked.

 

"I did. I....hum.. I'm really happy today. I found something really good." The kid said giggling.

 

"What is it, what is it. Share it with us!" Jia chanted.

 

"I can't. Is a secret." 

 

"Hum... my baby has a secret.?" Tao said gave him a peck on the forehead. 

 

Yao squealed so loudly and Chanyeol only laughed about his cute behavior.

 

"What is it?" Tao asked.

 

"Is a kiss. You share a kiss with daddy!" Yao hugged his mother.

 

The parents blinked. Not knowing what his son was talking about.

 

Feilong rose and headed to his room. After a few minutes Yao and Jia came as well.

 

"Longi show me your wushu dance." Jia asked his older brother cutely.

 

"Later." He said coldly.

 

"Are you mad Longi? Did I do something bad?" Jia wanted to cry but he felt warm arms wrapped around his shoulders.

 

"Sorry, is not with you but could you leave me with Yao for a moment. Do me a favor, go and hug daddy." He softly whispered in his brother ear. Jia nodded and ran out of the room.

 

"Want to play with me Longi?" Yao asked showing his cute side.

 

"Yue." Fei Long said. He was the only one who called the baby brother by that name. Yao looked at him and smiled. "Do you like pandas right?" Yao nodded. "So...who do you like ...to be with the panda ....a bear or a dragon? Which is the best for the panda and his baby cubs?" Feilong was not a stupid boy. Five years but he inherited the cunning of his grandfather. After all, he was going to be the major heir of the Huang Empire.

 

Yao took some minutes but then he reply."I like the bear the most. He is nice but then the dragon is better so the dragon need to be with the panda and their babies." He smiled and went out of the room saying he was going to play in the garden roof.

 

"Since when the dragon is better that the bear. Who do  brainwash him?" Feilong called the main Huang house and asked for Yao's butler. He was told what his little brother did every day. He found out that his little brother played in the near park with some of his 'uncles' named Luhan. So the older brother asked nicely to the butler what this 'uncle Luhan' looks like. A tall man. blonde hair.Husky voice.Handsome. He needed no more description.   

 

That man wasn't Luhan. He know Luhan, not in person but uncle Sehun had many pictures of Luhan in his house, and that description was not uncle Sehun's boyfriend. That description was somebody else. 

 

"Wu YiFan." He said almost in a crying voice. 

 

He ran towards his mother. His father was with little Jia in the garden roof, watching over Yao. Feilong hugged his mother tightly.

 

"What's the matter my baby boy?" Tao asked his son hair.

 

"Mommy do you love daddy, right?" Suddenly he asked with worry voice.

 

Tao looked at his son and smiled at the frowning face. "So much, baby." 

 

"Mommy, promise me that you are not going to leave daddy. No matter what." He asked in a pleading tone.

 

"What's wrong with you, darling?. Not matter what. We are a happy family. I love your daddy, you know that so I, Park Tao promise my son Park FeiLong, never leaves his daddy Park Chanyeol. Happy now?" Tao said kissing his son.

 

"Very happy."

 

The kid climbed down the couch and went to his room, leaving his mother rest. After all a new baby was in the road. Inside his room, he went to his bed. Laid down and resting in fetal position.

 

His little tummy hurts and he felt anxious. His family was coming down. His pretty eyes was now under tears, he felt crying. He was aware of who Park Chanyeol was, of who Park Tao was and most important of who Wu YiFan was. 

 

He read it not log ago. He was looking for his mother's cute note book so he went inside his room and started to looking for it. He found out a little box. A pretty one. So being a child he opened the box. Inside there was pictures of his mother. He was young and some of them was like he was in the school. With some friends but most of them he was with this tall, handsome man with blonde short hair. Smiling at the camera. They were hugging, another one and his mother was holding a stuffed dragon, so many with dragons, another picture and they were kissing. The little kid frowned. His mother was kissing another man he was not his daddy. He pulled out all the pictures and then a note book was in the end of the box. He opened and read it. He looked at the clock and he has like 5 hrs. He started to read and ended at some point. He pushed all the stuff inside the box again and ran to his daddy. That night FeiLong refused to sleep alone. He wanted to be close to his daddy.

 

That night the little kid met with the truth. He knew it. He and his brothers weren't the real kids of Park Chanyeol. His father was Wu YiFan. The man who left his mother, pregnant with them,  for another man. That night he knew who Park Chanyeol was.

 

He cried in silence. He didn't want to cause some troubles. But he was so worried. His young brother was in some kind of relationship with his real father. Yao was on YiFan side. Jia know nothing, and maybe just maybe Yao didn't know everything. Maybe he can still do something to stop his brother to have some feelings for that man. 

 

He hugged his legs, the pain in his tummy never left him. His head hurt as well. Thinking too much. He really love Chanyeol. He was his only father. He can felt Chanyeol's love toward him and his brothers. But it seems that was not enough. Yao was the trouble, the pain in his life, the weak spot. Yao was going to be the breaking of the family.

 

He heard his door open and his father came in, leaning to the bed where he was.

 

"Baby are you not feeling well?" Chanyeol asked with concerned voice. 

 

The kid hid his face in between a pillow. "Daddy can you stay here until I fall asleep." The boy asked with nasal voice.

 

"Did you cry baby?" The dad asked him cupping the little face in his hands. The boy just nodded. "Why? do you not feel well. Are you hurt, baby answer me!" Chanyeol demanded.

 

The kid hugged his father. "My heart hurts daddy. Please stay until I fall asleep." 

 

Chanyeol hugged his son tightly. Among the three, FeiLong was the stronger one. He never cried so easily, he always was a positive, the smarter, the tough to get. The proud of the family. He never shows his emotion, he said that a good heir never shows his emotions, he was little but he was in the process of becoming a young heir. He was proud of himself. His five years old didn't do justice to his maturity. But after all he was still a baby, a baby who need love and caring. Chanyeol was so worried, whom made his little baby so sad. He kissed FeiLong head, and looked at the window. Then he felt his son  heave a sigh deep and babbling some words like "Daddy don't leave me." 

 

Chanyeol chuckled at his son cuteness. Then he felt his world crashed down with the new babbling words. "Don't let Wu take us." 

 

Chanyeol's breathing stopped.

 

______________________________________

 

A/N: Hello! Still on vac but here leaving a chap. Sorry for the typos, you know is my treat. 

Awww y eyes hurts, poor feifei! kids are so smarts these days. Thank you so much for reading and commenting and subscribing and of course upvoted. You guys really make my day happier when you comment what you felt about the chapter! Thank you million time. Thank you for the good people who send me PM. @LovesAsianDrama is such a nice person, thank you so much for showing your care for me, really thank you! and listen here @pandacute1 has a go go go to translate this story to spanish..isnt it great! Thank you so much to everyone of you! Did I tell you guys that my older brother (27) is gay and he is married and he and my brother in law (25)  has a baby boy? (2) no well yeah,The"mother" of the baby came to get him and guess what? that little wanted money?! pff my brother in law slapped her hard, he tells me by line bc im still on vac. well that better leave baby liam a lone. my brother in law is 10 time a when it comes to my brother or his little baby. Anyways please comment a looooot~~