CHAPTER XXV

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

I was like some kind of joke.


Five years ago, he was in a situation like this. Tao was in the hospital, in a somewhat same room, with a life still inside him. Chanyeol really didn't want to think in the similarities. It scared him to death because it was all like a dejá vu.

 

He really was thankful to his friends, even the new ones. Kyungsoo, the nurse and the closest friend of him and Tao, was with him, looking after one of the triplets while his husband Jongin, Chanyeol best friend, was taking care of another baby but this was different, he was trying to save his son's life. And then it was Sehun and his boyfriend Luhan; who was taking care of another baby. He was so grateful, because in this moment he has no mind at all. 

 

The thought of losing Tao and the baby or losing the little dragon was in his mind. 

 

Why?

 

Why to him?

 

What did he do wrong in his live to deserve this? 

 

Does God really hates him? Because first, he lost  his mother and with her, his happiness. And after so much to try and looked for someone who could give him that feeling came to his life. Tao and his babies. 

 

But life is not easy nor pink and honey.He has him and with him, he has money, tons in fact. He was aware of Kris in Tao's life, he was aware of Baekhyun in their life as well and when he thought that maybe, just maybe, this was his time to be happy, life slapped him across his face.

 

Somehow the thought of him being a doctor came to his mind. Who he would choose to keep? That was the question that he made to over and over again to the patient's families. It was bitter and cruel but he has to make sure who they will like to keep, just one life. The families cried and cried in front his own eyes but what he could do? He was the doctor, sympathy has to be little. Even when he was a good medical persona, his ethic said that a doctor has never get involved with the patient's feelings. So as a professional he is, he didn't let that bothered him, the thought of his family made him strong and in a kind of way loosen up a bit.

 

And now, he prayed for not listening that question.

 

"Daddy, please forgive me. This is all my fault!" Yao said sobbing on Kyungsoo shoulder.

 

"Is okay baby, everything will be fine and is not your fa-"

 

"It is! Is Yao's fault that mommy is in that room sleeping. Is Yao's fault that gege is in that room sleeping as well! Is all his fault!" Little Jia yelled in the hold of Sehun and Luhan.

 

Everyone gasped, Jia was anything but this. This behavior was totally new to all, to Chanyeol. Jia never yelled. Jia never pointed fingers to anyone. Jia never had that kind of attitude towards his baby brother.

 

"I'm so sorry gege. Daddy I'm so sorry." Yao started to cried and hugged kyungsoo's neck.

 

"I don't like you anymore. You bring that man to us. Gege was scared all this time and you went with him. I don't like you Yao. I really ate you!"

 

He didn't know what was going on. Kyungsoo was yelling, He could barely heard Luhan's voice trying to answer back to Kyungsoo's rant. Sehun was trying to calmed the two down. Jia was yelling saying he hate his brother. What in the world? Jia loved his baby brother. Yao was sobbing hard with his 'I'm sorry's'  here and there. 

 

His head was going to explode in any minute. 

 

Just one day. On day was enough to turned his life upside down. His family was breaking. 

 

He stood up. Looked at the children and he knew that they were in good hands. Chanyeol only laughed at the rant in front of him. This was stupid. His family was going down and here he was. Doing nothing.

 

"Please stop it." Chanyeol said laughing. "I don't know what to do and you hating each other doesn't help me at all." His voice was tired.

 

The silence was a good answer to his plea.

 

"Jia, baby please. This is not the time and the place. I'm so tired right now and with you and that attitude it only pains me more." He said extending his arm, the baby boy nodded his head and came to his father. "Baby is not Yao's fault. This is an adult thing okay? Just kiss me darling." He asked and said kid leaned to kiss his father's right cheek.

 

"I love you daddy. I'm so sorry. I'll be a good boy." Jia said resting his little head on his father toned shoulder.

 

"Yao." He called for the youngest. "Is not your fault, you hear me." Yao went to his father and sat on his lap."Look at me. Is not your fault, understand?" The kid nodded his head with teary eyes. 

 

"But I feel like it is, daddy." He said rubbing his left eye. "I-I did wrong daddy but please don't stop lo-loving me." He said crying.

 

"Come here honey." Chanyeol hugged the crying kid feeling  his own eyes getting wet."Stop thinking nonsense. I love you  so much, the same way I love your brothers, and listen here well Jia and Yao." Said kids looked at their father. "I'll never stop loving you. Until the day I die and forever more, I'll keep loving you." He said and shared some tear with his sons. 

 

The kids hugged their father with so much love and tenderness. "Forever is to much, daddy." Both kids said at the same time.

 

"Not for me, my babies. Not for me." 


_______________________________

 

He was well aware that in that room Tao was fighting for his and his baby's life. He knew that but at the same time his little son also was fighting for his own life. So, Chanyeol talked to Sehun, Luhan and Kyungsoo. He asked them to stay here, waiting fo any news about Tao. He wanted to be there but at the same his heart wanted to be at his son's side.

 

His friends accepted warmly. Is not like they would said no to him. Tao was important to them. Both babies were going to be put on a private room for rest so Kyungsoo was going to watch after them while Sehun and Luhan was going to guard the doors for any news about Tao.

 

As he walked through the halls to the other wing, the butler came to him and he asked him if he could inform his father and his mother about this. Said butler asked for his forgiveness one more time and Chanyeol only smiled weakly at him.

 

That hall was so cold.

 

Inside those doors was his little boy. 

 

Tear were down to his eyes. He didn't know what his son's diagnosis was. So he was all ignorant about it. 

 

"Are you happy?" Chanyeol said in a cold weak voice. "Was this your goal?" 

 

Chanyeol looked deathly at Kris. 

 

"I didn't asked for this." Kris said. "It pains me so much." 

 

Chanyeol laughed. "Do you realized that Tao is in danger? Do you realized that FeiLong is also in danger? Do you realized you put my son's against each other? Do you realized you're bringing my family down?"

 

"Listen I know you are suffering, So do I. They are my family." Kris said with a hurt face.

 

"Oh god, I just want to punch that stupid face of yours. Let me tell you something. They are not your family."

 

"I'm their father."

 

"No you aren't" Chanyeol said with anger.

 

"Back off. I said once and I said now. They are my kids, I'm their father and no one is going to take them away from me." Kris said with anger and a scary face.

 

"Don't make me laugh. You are not their father! You are just a donor. You left Tao and married another man, which was pregnant with not your child but that didn't bother you. Yet, you left your own children to their luck. Didn't you said you loved Tao? Well, what kind of love you has huh!"

 

"I still love Tao. Baekhyun and I will get a divorce and after that I'll bring Tao and the kids with me." 

 

"Are you stupid. What make you think I'm not going to fight for them?"

 

"I don't care. They are mine."

 

"Please Kris, leave. You're just breaking MY sons down." 

 

"No. This is my place to stay. Near my ki-"

 

"JUST ING GO AWAY!" Chanyeol screamed nearly punching Kris on the face. "I'm so ing done with you, let me tell you something. Tao doesn't love you, the kids doesn't love you. You just got closer to them by lying. You brainwashing my kids! You, son of a ! I'm supposed that you are really happy. Is this what you wanted?! Tao lying down in a bed between life and death?! FeiLong in the same state?! I could lose a wife, the mother of MY children, I could lose a son and is all because of you!"

 

"You just don't understand anything! THEY ARE MINE!" kris kicked the wall with impotence. 

 

"NO THEY'RE NOT!" Chanyeol grabbed Kris by the hair. "Listen well you motherer. They are mine, the kids and Tao. You left Tao on his own and I came to the picture. Five year. It took me five year to build this family. Blood, sweat and tears. Something you'll never understand. I spent day and night with them. I looked after them with so much care and tenderness. I was the one who wiped their little asses because Tao was in a ing coma after given birth to them. I took care of them and no one, and I mean it, no one will take that away from me." 

 

Chanyeol released Kris and push him away. "Leave or I will call security. This is my Hospital and I don't want you here."

 

Kris was dumbfounded, he gave Chanyeol a dirty look and head to the door. "I'll leave, but be ready. I want my kids back. And I'm going to fight for them. I'll come back later for information about my son and Tao."

 

Chanyeol sighed. He really wanted to punched that man till the very end but he was in the hospital and he still needed be focus and his family. Kris was just a waste of time.

 

He didn't really know what time has passed but suddenly a hand was on his shoulder and when he lifted his head, he saw his friend. The surgery was done.

 

"How is my son? What happened?" 

 

Jongin sighed deep. "Look, it was pretty bad. FeiLong had or has a very severe symptoms of stress." Chanyeol let out a single tear. " I can tell that he was doing very bad in the past. His little stomach couldn't handle all this pressure any longer. I bet that he had some eating disorder, head aches, and mental break downs." 

 

"I..He..I......yeah" Chanyeol whispered, all those symptoms were true. He could tell.

 

"Chanyeol, this kind of stress is really dangerous. For an older person is really bad, so for a little child is 10 times worst." He sighed again. "I had to do a surgery because he had a bleeding ulcer. Poor kid. But he is now out of danger. You can go and see him. He's now in the room. So please don't look like that. Everything went well."

 

"Tao is under surgery...I don't know. Maybe he's out, maybe not."

 

Jongin eyes went wider."What? Why? I mean..What?"

 

"Look Jongin, is complicated but can you do me a favor?" He asked and for sure his friend nodded in agree. "Can you go and look for me. I want to stay here with my son."

 

"Sure. Take your time." 

 

_____________________________

 

Chanyeol opened the door and went in in the white room. He really hate white rooms. All his fear were back to him. He shook his head and look to the little bed in front of him.

 

Little FeiLong was on the bed, covering with white sheets. The sight broke his heart and he couldn't help but cry harder.

 

A bandage on his little head and a oxygen mask was on the boy's pretty face, on his left arm was a needle connecting an IV, on this right arm was another needle and so other wires connecting to a machines. The sight was really sad.

 

Chanyeol walked to the bed and knelt down, held his son right hand in between his and with teary eyes he kissed his son's little hand.

 

"Baby."

______________________________

 

A/N Hello again! Did you missed me? I do! Thank you so much for your comments (im going to reply them all really. Also thank you so so much for upvote this story, so kind of you. And of course the subscribers, thank you!

Again typos my bad. I was so busy. Im was enroll to some courses and well is so tires but so good. that why i didn update. so much work, The other stories are a little shorter than this but i really enjoy the other too.

I'm thinking on living in Mexco city. My family things is best for the baby and my brothers marriage...dont wanna go live there but at the same i want to. Anyway...oh did I tell you that I went to EXO fist solo concert at Korea? no? well, yeah I went and...let me tell you something...well maybe in another chapter, so much a/n Thank you!