CHAPTER XVIII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Everyone were sitting in a very expensive chairs, the meeting table was all black granite, just so exquisite.The room itself was luxurious, you can tell the owner sweated money. Expensive water for drinks. The head of this empire was just too much.

 

"So, are we all in good terms with this contract?" The head said.

 

"Just one thing." Kris added looking at the folders." Does this mean, My company has no words against your orders?" 

 

Kris really hate this man. His life was a hell thanks to him, the older seems like a wolf hunting him day and night.

 

"I don't quite understand you, please explain yourself." The man put his elbow on the table supporting his chin.

 

"Well if you allowed me to speak, I think this is a bit rude of you. My people and I are really thankful for what you had done. But one think is be thankful and another be a slave." He said with venom." I barely have power in my own company an-"

 

"Sorry but its not longer your company, Wu&Byun's corp are mine. You lost that right a long ago. We made a contract. Untill you pay your debt, I'm the main shareholder of "your" company. So pay me back and then I will give you back Wu&Byun to you."

 

"I know that very well sir, I do. But still I'm the president of a company who I don't even run, because of you and if you let me say, I th-"

 

"No, I won't let you. So are you with me or against me. What you'll choose YiFan? I can easily put one of my man under your position but I let it to you. And guess what, here your secretary didnt do a good job." He looked at baekhyun. "We lost ten clients the month before just because he wasnt in his work. what could you say about it, I had to take care of that matter." 

 

Everyone on the table gulped, the boss was angry, and now he was took it ou with baekhyun's who looked really worried.

 

"I'm so sorry president but I had family matters and I ca-"

 

"I'ts ok Baekhyun." Kris said gave a grip on his hand."I'll take care of this.

 

"Well i really don't care about your "family matters". Business are business and it see-"

 

"My son was hospitalized!" Baekhyun yelled with tear in his eyes.

 

All on the table was feeling pity for the young couple. But more that that they felt the fear, he yelled at the big boss.

 

"Well I don't care, sure kid get sick because the parents don't take good care of them, tragedy happens all day. So be focus on the work."

 

"Sorry to said this but you are a bit to rash with them president. His son was really sick,  he could had die." Another man said, standing up for the crying baekhyun.

 

A phone rings was heard it in the room.

 

"Are we done? I need to pick my son but I guess that didn't matter to you right?. Come on Baek, we are leaving." The married couple went out of the room.

 

"Bae is just a baby, he needs me at that time Kris. I wasn't my intentions but he is my son." Baekhyun was crying his eyes out.

 

"I know baek." Kris held his nose' bridge."I really hate that ing man. He is nothing but a pain in the ing . Lets go, Bae is probably out of kinder garden by now." 

 

They drived for almost 35 minutes to arrive a beautiful park where they looked and saw a known person. Luhan holding the hand of a baby boy.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Daddy" A cute voice called for his father. "Daddy hurry hurry." 

 

"Ahhh~ why are you so cute my little dragon?" Chanyeol cooed at the little boy.

 

"Because I look like mommy!" The boy giggled.

 

"Ahhhh~~~ Lord help me! Day by day you are cuter and cuter. I can't anymore, I want to eat you alive." 

 

"Daddy you can't eat FeiLong...but you can eat Jongsoo." Another boy said.

 

"Noooo daddy~ I like Jongsoo, but you can eat this cookie." The little boy held his hand with a cookie on it.

 

"Why are you so cuuuuute, the three of you are the cutest thing alive~~~ Daddy love you so so so so so so muuuuch~" Chanyeol said in a sweet voice and put the triplets in a big bear hug.

 

"Arrrrg really Park Chanyeol you are disgusting, stop making that voice, it doesn't suit you." Jongin smacked chanyeol on the head.

 

"I don't caaaare~~ I feel like it." He said snuggled his head on his childs chest. "They love me with my weird voice, right my babies~~?" He asked.

 

"We don't" The three of them said in a one voice.

 

"Ha, in your ugly face!" Jongin cheered.

 

"Tsk you are just so jealous because my childs are suuuuper cute and adorables and they looked like angels, and their little eyes are to precious just like Tao and their voices are like yeah just like Tao, and they are so lovel-"

 

"Shut up man, I get your point. Really poor kids with a father like you. You worship them so much." Jongin shook his head.

 

"Daddy love you,  babies do you love daddy.?"Chanyeol asked his sons.

 

"We do!" The kids hug his father.

 

"Can you give me an ice cream if I said I do too?" Little Joongsoo said.

 

"Hey, say you love to me, not that ugly thing."

 

"Papa, I love you." Jongsoo said with a bright smile.

 

"Daddy when are we leaving?" The kid with the cookie asked.

 

"In a few darling." He answered and looked at the other two. "FeiLong put your sweater back on, Jia sit down my love, we are going to leave in a moment. " both kids obeyed his father.

 

"I don't wanna go~" The little one pouted.

 

"Why is that baby?" He asked his younger son, sitting him on his lap."You don't wanna see grandma or grandpa? It will be fun.

 

"I don't feel like it daddy, I don't like how people looked at us. I don't know my borthers but it scares me daddy and I don't know anyone over there" He said with cute voice even if he was sad he sound so adorable.

 

"Jongin can I have a moment with my childs?" He asked his friend whit nodded and leave the room along with his son.

 

"Jia, Fei come here." He carried the kid in his arms and put him on the couch, were the other kids were sitting. "I want to asked you something ok." The kids nodded. "Do you also don't want to go to Korea? Yao don't want to go but tell me, are you guys as well are scared?"

 

"I' am daddy." Jia said. "People over ther is mean." he pouted.

 

"Who said that?"

 

"The gardener said it." 

 

"Tell me more about it." Chanyeol asked.

 

"He said...He said.."The boy looked at his brothers who were holding hands." He said that Korean people hate demons."

 

'Demosn? what the heck?'

 

He fired the man a days ago, he didn't do well his job so he send him out of his house.

 

"Demons? What is this about?"

 

"He said me and big brothers were demons because we looked the same." Yao said. 

 

'That er'

 

"Well of course you three look the same, you are identical triplets. You are no demons, that man...that man was hungry, when a person is hungry it said sily words."

 

"The why people look at us everytime we go out?" Fei asked.

 

Chanyeol smiled. "is because you are so beautiful, you are too cute and people can help but look at you guys. Nothing is worng with that, and I feel so happy other people could see how gorgeous my sons are."

 

"Then I think I want to go to Korea to show them who I pretty I am" Yao smiled and did a peace signal.

 

Chanyeol can't help but hug the younger, aside the three, he was the most adorable.

 

"Daddy hug me too!" Jia pouted crossing his arms. 

 

"Come here baby and you Fei, come here darling." Chanyeol hug them really tight.

 

"Daddy~~ can't breath.!" Yao giggled.

 

"What are you doing?" The four of them turned their heads to the voice. "Are you ready? Is time to go to Korea."

 

Chanyeol smiled with shine in his eyes, he was deep in love.

 

"We are ready mommy!" The kids cutely scream.

 

Tao smiled brightly, looking at his family after all this five years.

 

"I love you Tao." Chanyeol said out loud for him to listen.

 

Tao giggled and walked toward the big handsome guy. "I love you too my warm bear." And then he kissed those lips who were showing a smile.

 

"Mommy loves daddy and daddy loves mommy!" The kids cheered.

 

"I do love you." Chanyeol said in between the kiss.

 

"I love you too, we love you." Tao said puting Chanyeol's hand on is womb.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Tao!" A voice called for him.

 

Tao went inside the same coffee like years ago.

 

"Sehuna~!" he cheered cutely.

 

The said boy brought him into a hug, a dearly hug. This was the first time he saw Tao after the coma. He even drop some tears who quickly wiped.

 

"Are you happy to see me again Huna?!" Tao asked. 

 

"Of course you stupid. I've miss you Tao, really."

 

"I do too, you are the best friend a human could asked for. Thank you for what you did for me back then. thanks to you, i can live." Tao smiled.

 

"Damn it, just because you are a married man if not I probably kidnap you. You are most gorgeous than ever, that  big creep smile bastard sure is lucky to have you."

 

"Hey! Don't call him that, he is such a hot, handsome and warm man."

 

"You love him, don't you." Sehun asked him with a sigh.

 

"Too much." Tao answered back.

 

"That's perfect. Now tell me, how are the pretty little angels?"

 

"Beautiful, they...they look so much like YiFan but if you looked good you can see more of me in them that him." He sigh.

 

"I bet they are super adorable, I want to meet them" Sehun began to whine like a girl.

 

"Ugh not you too! Chanyeol spend 10% talking about me and the 90% rest talking on how adorables and cute the kids are. Such a worship father, fanboying with his own childs." 

 

Sehun smiled. This was the Tao he knew years ago. Happy face, sparkling eyes, bubbly personality just that this Tao wasn't fifteen anymore, this Tao was now twenty years old, and he look better than ever. In the past Tao was a cute beautyful young boy but now, he was a handsome, hot, and gorgeous man, everyone can see it. The people on the coffee turned his head to meet the handsome boy or they looked in the corner of it eyes. Tao always had an amazing body but for crying out loud, his body was a torture for all. Now he was the perfect man. Sehun could felt for his friend anytime.

 

"Sehun shut your ugly mouth." Tao asked.

 

"What, cant take a look at my fiend?" he said inocently.

 

"You are me with your eyes and that dirty mind of yours" Tao pouted.

 

Sehun let out a loud laugh. "You are so cute Tao. Show me your kids." 

 

Tao was going to show his phone when a yelled stop him."Uncle Sehun!" A little boy ran towars Sehun gave him a hug.

 

Tao stood still. 'Who is that kid?' he wondered.

 

"Sehun, we know you were here, so we just bring Bae, he want to see yo-"

 

The man couldn't finish his frase. He was frozen. Infront of him was the most beautiful human been and he knew that man. "ZiTao." Whispered, he looked back, in the door was Kris and Luhan who were behind.

 

"Baekhyun." Tao said with no smile on his face.

 

"Uncle Lulu, daddy over here." The boy said waving his hand and Tao looked back, so this was YiFan and Baekhyun's child.

 

"Tao, I didn't even know they were coming, I'm so sorry." Sehun hurried said

 

"No, Sehun is fine, I jus-" 

 

"Oh so my baby boy find his unc-" Luhan and Kris reached the table were Sehun was with his child, so does Baekhyun and another person. "Tao?..T-Tao is that you?" Kris asked in disbelief. 

 

"Who?" Luhan said and then gazed at the person who was infront of Sehun, with wide eyed he said. "Is you!"

 

"Oh well isn't this such a nice coincidence. Luhan right? do you still hate me?" He mocked and the doll boy gulp. Then he turned to his ex-lover." Is so nice to see you YiFan. How are you doing?" He asked looking into Kris eyes. And ther was no doubt, his childrens looked in some way so much like this man.

 

"Tao." Was all Kris could said.

 

"Yes." He reply.

 

"Tao." Kris was beyond nine cloud, the love of his life was infront of him, more beautiful than ever. Gorgeous than any diamond. 

 

"Why don't we take a sit?" Sehun offered.

 

"No!" Both Baekhyun and Luhan said. But ended up sitting as well.

 

"Ho- how are you been Tao?" Baekhyun said just for being polite.

 

"Pretty good thank you and you." That smiled, baekhyun want to smack that smile away.

 

"We, my husband, my son and I are really fine thank you so much."

 

"Ah so this little kid is your son? What is his name?"

 

Kris kept looking at him as the most fascinating thing.

 

"His name is Bae. Bae say hi to him, hi is an old friend of mommy." But the kid only stuck  his tongue out and ignored Tao.

 

"Bae, don't be rude." Baekhyun said smirking, just like him, his little boy doesn't like Tao.

 

"What ...hum what are you doing here Tao...are you planing on stay ...like forever....I mean why come back right?"Luhan said hoping he don't stay. Sehun kick him under the table.

 

"Of course not. Only for a few year maybe."

 

"Why~~ just go back....I mean you can stay all you want but well you see..."

 

"You are so beautiful" Kirs said out of the blue.

 

"Well thank you, Im super pretty aren't I?" Tao joked and Baekhyun didn't like it at all.

 

"Well not that pretty, you know. Bae, who is the most pretty person here?" he asked his son who smiled back.

 

"You mommy" He cheered.

 

"See, even my son says so." Tao rolled his eyes.

 

"I think Tao is the most beautiful here." Sehun said gained a giggle from Tao.

 

"Pshhh obviously not!"Luhan said softly.

 

"Agreed Sehun," Kris said. "Tao can we talk in private, please?" Kris asked him.

 

Tao was about to answered his pleas but his phone began to buzz. "Sorry I need to get this." He said none in particular. "Hello?" Tao started giggling and the cute and asdorable voice was eating Kris, Baekhyun and Luhan for so differents reasons. "I'll get that, yeah, Sehun want to meet them.....Really? I need to ask my dad but you know he will say yes in the end......Ok, see you at home..... I love you too."

 

Everyone frowned.

 

"Sorry I need to go."

 

"Tao can we talk please." Kris asked again.

 

"Sorry, not this time, I really need to go."

 

"Please baby just 5 minutes." Baekhyun felt anger inside him. 

 

"Maybe next time, and please don't call me that again." Tao gazed in Kris' eyes. And he smiled, not spark no nothing. 

 

"Kris stop it, I'm here." Baekhyun's killing gazed at Tao.

 

"Sorry Tao..."Sehun apologized.

 

"It's fine, nice to see you guys. Nice to see you again YiFan. You two have a cute baby...lack in education but cute." 

 

"Say that again " Baekhyun stood up, no one said nothing about his baby.

 

"Sorry, I take my words back. Sehun I'll call you again, I need to see when you could met them. Well, good bye."

 

"Tao" Kris kept saying his name and it annoyed him.

 

"Bye Tao and say Hi to Chanyeol." With that Tao walked out the restaurant.

 

"What is your ing problem Kris. Stop saying Tao's name is so damn lame. Man up dude."

 

Kris was in silence, just a minutes ago, his love was infront of him looking better tha ever.

 

"Sehun please." Luhan said taking Bae in his arms.

 

"No Luhan, I'm so ing tired of this er, saying he loves Tao and all that but what the he did before? Oh, he make him felt in love with him then throw him away to getting married with this, who is not better that him.

 

"Listen here Sehun-"

 

"No. Listen here Kris, don't try to look for Tao, you are married with a son and so does he. He is happy and-"

 

"No is not happy, he only could be happy with me." Kris said back with cold voice.

 

"Stop being so ing pathetic. He doesn't love you anymore, leave Tao and Chayeol alone. I'm warning you."

 

"Chayeol?" Baekhyun wondered 'Chanyeol just like my Channi.' "Who is Chanyeol.?" 

 

"Chanyeol is Tao's husband who by the way love him very much, he is crazy when it comes to Tao." 

 

Kris scoffed. "Is another arranged marriage, just like Baek's and mine, so anything could happen Sehun."

 

"Kris...." Baekhyun gulp hard. 'Does Kris is trying to get Tao back? I won't let him, Kris is mine.'

 

"Get over man." Sehun took his jacket and started walking to the exit, leaven Luhan wide eyes. "Didn't you see Tao too well uh?" He said beafore leave. "He doesn't love you, he is married, he has a family and guess what? He is pregnant. And the baby is not yours but Chanyeol." He left the coffee, maybe they don't understand what he was saying but he knows, that the baby Tao is carring is not Kris', not as the triplets but Chanyeol's.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: psssshhhh again me! Thank you soooo much for the comments and subscribers and upvotes, such a nice of you!

Are you tired of me? should stop updating day after day?....Well sorry is just that I have some time but I promise I wont do it anymore!

 

My ship is in trouble let me cry in a corner, my sould hates me for this chantao....I'm going to wite a taoris one..after this....should I end this now? or a bit more of chantao? 

 

Does anyone in here is Catholic/Christian? well have a good holy week and happy Easter!