CHAPTER VII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

It has been month and half since Kris and Luhan friendship had been broken up. Even if the two of them has the same classes, they tried not to talk to each other or at least Kris who acted like if the doll boy doesn't existed. Which was causing tears on the pretty boy and gossips around the school.

 

They were always Baekhyun and Kris, then Luhan joined the  couple for being known as the Trio. Soon Baekhyun left the Trio and it was only Kris and Luhan. And now for awkward situation it may seems, was Luhan and Baekhyun. Leaving Kris alone.

 

Rumors were all over the place but no one had had  the guts to talked a loud. Not because they dont liked gossip a about others peoples lives but because it was Kris Wu' and they really didn't want to teased the beast.

 

It was clear that Kris was in love with this ZiTao boy. And it just only needed  a stupid prick who messed or said something bad about ZiTao for the bad boy moody Kris to showed his true face. Thats why all school saved silence when a new rumor was flied on the air.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

"What do you think?" Was kris' question while was explaining his situations in his school.

 

"What do you expect me to answer?" Tao was playing with kris' hair.

 

"Really Tao? I need a little of help here." Kris, who has his head on his boyfriend's lap, raised his head to look him in the eye.

 

"YiFan this might heard a bit to selfish but the truth is that is not my problem, so why do I should involved in this school drama of yours?" He answered.

 

"Because you are my boyfriend" Kris scoffed. " I care about you, and when they talk lies about you it make me really angry. I hate the say stupid rumors and like that." 

 

Tao smiled at him. "Let it go YiFan. Kept hate only bring you more hate."

 

"But they talk bad about you i know even if they dont say a loud." kris held Tao's hand.

 

"Don't be a fool YiFan. You know what would happen if people live his life with what the other says about them" Kris made a face. "That's. What other says about you doesn't matter. What matter's what do you think of yourself. Wisdom people are only a few my love, but ignorant are as much as the sand of the sea. The question here is do you know who I'am?" Tao Kris' cheek. " Am I what they say?"

 

Kris took Tao's hand form his cheek and kissed the back of it softly. "No tao, you are definitely not what they say."

 

Tao smiled once more. "My boyfriend is really a smart , isn't he? Clear your mind Fan. Next time they try to spread a rumor or a new gossip come, you just breath and smile because you know and I know nothing of that are true."

 

"Heaven is really on my side by having you here with me"

 

"Stop it CheeFan." Tao let out a loud laugh.

 

"So thats my petname baby? Really, can't think of anything more romantic. You are the worst romantic ever." Kris chuckled. "Come here, I'm going to dissapear that laugh of yours" Kris leaned until his and Tao's lips were only centimeters apart. "Let's play a game."

 

"A love game. A tongue one?" Kris smirk. "Don't smirk like that CheeFan or else im going to eat your lips" Tao said lightly crushed his lips against Kris.

 

"I'm dying for you to do that baby." Kris tried to pressed more into the kris but his lover just back aways everytime. Tao just left a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

 

"Sorry Yifan but I need to go see this friend of mine. His mother is willing to expose my art on her gallery" Bright smile was covering his face.

 

"You are a work of art" Kris said while rubbing his hand on Tao's chest.

 

"YiFan you are trying to be single again? You are kill me with your cheesiness, but you know...I love it." Tao leaned and give a last kiss.

 

Yifan growled when the soft and warm lips were removed from his.

 

"Don't be like that baby....the day after tomorrow is your birthday right? So maybe we could do something together. How that sounds? " Tao tilted his head and pouted unconsciously.

 

"Can't you stop being cute all the damn time. You make it hard for me to let you go." Kris hugged Tao and breathed deeply Tao's fragrance. “It seems perfect. Will be the best damn birthday ever."

 

"Well then, see you at nigth YiFan." He gave a quick peck.

 

"At least change clothes, for sake. You are too hot" Kris whined as his boyfriend was walking away with a smiled on his face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun walked into the cafe, looking for a table when two people caught  his attention. He though for a second but then he saw one of them was verge of tears. He frowned and came closer.

 

"Hey, whats going on?" He pulled a chair and sat down.

 

"Sehun what are you doing here?" A soft voice said.

 

Sehun ignored the question. "What's wrong Luhan?" He looked at Luhan but the older just roll his eyes. "What is that for?"

 

"He isn't feeling good Sehun. But nothing that a chocolate cake can't fix" The boy who was holding Luhan's shoulders smiled at Sehun.

 

"Since when the two of you are so together?" Sehun looked at both boys infron of him.

 

"We always have been this close. It was three of us but then some ugly pull us apart." Luhan growled.

 

Sehun frowned again not understanding what his friend was babbling about.

 

"It seems that you don't know anything right?" The pretty boy said.

 

"What is there to be knowing? Baekhyun hyun what it all this. Sorry to tell you this Luhan hyun you look like ." Sehun laughed.

 

"This isn't a funny time Sehun" Baekhyun said then onder on the waiter for 2 teas and 2 chocolate cakes.

 

"Sehuuuun~~~ you should hug me you stupid kid not adding oil to the ing fire" Luhan whined.

 

"There there, the cake is almost here." Baekhyun leaned his head on the older  shoulder.

 

"Byun Baek, the hell with you! you look so happy for this. We love that bastard so why aren't you in tears like me! Sehun tell this stupid to start crying with me"

 

Sehun smiled ate the older behavior, he was just too cute. "Baekhyun hyung, please cry along with Lulu please"

 

"I don't feel like crying. My make up could be ruin after all that salt water running down my face. No thanks. But I feel your pain my friend. Sehuna hug us" Baekhyun mocked.

 

"Both of you should be put into a mental house. Anyway what the hell are you doing here?"

 

"Didn't we tell you. We are sad, broken and we are doing a plan right Baek?" Luhan almost choked himself with his tea.

 

"Are you guys talking about Kris Wu?" It wasnt a good news. Aren't they tired by now?.

 

"Of course Kris will come back to us?" Baek answered and Luhan only nodded his head...cutely.

"I'm a little out of place. Baek hyun didn't you have a boyfriend? I can try...listen well, try to understand Luhan's hyung reasons which happen, I dont agreed on them, but with you....Which is your reason?" Sehun was so confused, what the hell was going on.

 

"Well you see little Sehunie, Luhan here is overacting about me and Kris" Baekhyun smiled sadly.

 

"Im not! You just say to me that you would break up with your current boyfriend." Luhan said a bit annoyed.

 

"What? Is that true hyung?" Sehun looked at Baekhyun who was paying with a salt shaker.

 

"I don't know Sehun.....right now he and me are like in a crisis couple, you known. And maybe just maybe i do want Kris back" Baekhyun was ashamed of himself so the last part was a nearly whisperd.

 

'What the are those two trying to do?'

 

"Thats right, I'm willing to lend Kris to Baekhyn" Luhan now were eating his chocolate cake. "Besides I know I'm pretty but Byun is prettier that me so yeah. What do you think Sehuna?"

 

'What do I think? You must go insane, thats what in thinking right now.'

 

"Firstly don't call me 'Sehuna' so carefree" Sehun's voice was a bit too cold for both boys infront of him. He was serious and had hat face, Luhan was scared, Sehun never was mad at him, no matter what the older did, Sehun was never, ever mad at him.But this time Luhan knew that he was mad and he wasn't joking. Baekhyun stopped smiling, and blinked a few times. "I hate, and I repeat myself, I hate when people call me by that, and secondly I thi."

 

He was about to give them a peice of his mind and he wasn't going to be soft with the boys, even if he was younger, he was really angry. But lucky was on the side of the pretty boys or maybe not  because Sehuns wasn't able to break his mind with the others because for his lucky or worst a voice, a soft voice interrupted him.

 

"Oh Sehuna you already here. Did you wait long.? Uh...did I interrupt something"

 

The three boys looked at the new comer. It was a tall, lean and beautiful boy. His face caught the attention of many costumers and not talked about his body.

 

"No, I was on my way to meet you"Sehun smiled at the tall beauty forgetting about the other two.

 

Luhan looked by the corner of his eyes the way Sehun was smiling at the stranger and he doesn't liked it at all. He  had this odd feeling. Aside that, The boy had called him 'Sehuna' just the way he wansn't allowed, so why this boy was able and not him?

 

"Oh in that case, shall we go? Or maybe you want to stay here with your friends. I can go by myself." He offered.

 

"Of course no! I'm going to go with you...You never know if a ert might appear and try to eat you." Sehun got up from his chair and let a smile laugh when he saw the way the boy pouted. "Ahhh~~ you are too cute for your own sake."

 

"Seriously Sehuna...I'm not. So if you finish your babbling, can we go? “Tao rolled his eyes. Since he met Sehun, he always told him how cute he was, so he wasn't blushing like the few first times.

 

"Ok let's go" Sehun looked at Luhan and Baekhyun and spoke coldly." I'm going so see you later maybe. Oh by the way." He turned to look at the cute boy. "These here are my...friends." He said emphasizing the last word. “You don’t need to know their names.”

 

The way he was acting hurt Luhan, he was being mean with him, just like Kris. And even Baekhyun could see that Sehun was being mean with them and with the tall boy was all sweet.

 

"Nice to meet you" Awkwardly he greeting the two. It was rare seeing Sehun this cold, he was never cold with him.But he preferred not bugging in thing it wasn't his place.

 

"Yes, nice too meet you, I think Sehun is a bit bad manner for not let you know our names" Baekhyun said with a warm and pretty smiled on his face.

 

"Yeah, he is mean" Luhan pouted once more and agreed with what Baekhyun said. "Nice to meet you by the way" He smiled too.

 

"I'ts ok." He smiled back. "Well if Huna isn't going to introduce us. shall we do it?"

 

"Yeeeees~~" Both, Luhan and Baek sang-song.

 

"Sorry to bother your little talk but we have to go. And by the way, his name is Tao, Huang ZiTao. See you later guys" With that Sehun tooked Tao's arm and dragged him out of the cafe.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan were mouth open. In a flash meeting they had just met his worst nightmare. That gorgeous boy was ZiTao, Kris' lover.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Ush why so dram! 

Typos my bad it wast this way or not chap so plz bear with it. 

 Subscribing and commenting, thank you so much, you guys are so great! Well then, see you next chap!