XXIII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.


"Daddy~" 

 

"Hey baby." Kris said when his little Bae came running toward his arms. 

 

"Did you missed me?" Asked the baby.

 

"So much. Did you learn something new in school?" Kris picked his son and headed to the car.

 

"I did, daddy. I learned how to count to the number 1 till the number 20." The boy cheered for himself cutely.

 

"That's my boy, a smart one." Kris kissed his son's forehead. "Bae, you know that I love you right?. "The kid only nodded his head. "Well baby, you have another three brothers." 

 

"I think no." Was little Bae answer, the poor kid didn't get what his father said.

 

"Yes, you have. They don't live with us...for now but soon they will." 

 

"Where were they?" He said tilting his head.

 

"They were with their mommy."

 

"Their mommy, not my mommy." The kid puffed his cheeks. "I don't understand daddy. My brothers, my mommy right?"

 

"No baby. Baek, your mommy is not their mommy, but I'm their father just like you." Kris sighed. "You are little but I just want you to know that I love you but I  love your others brothers as well."

 

"So you love us four." He said giggling.

 

"Yes and maybe, just maybe they will come to live with us. So please don't get mad. They are my sons too."

 

Little Bae didn't answer, he only rest hi head on his dad shoulder.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Tao was resting on the couch. Jia was with him all the time. Tao's pregnancy was fine, but just as the triplets, this baby caused him so much tiredness. He always wanted to sleep and rest. He practically lived asleep. But with four months of his pregnancy everything was so good. He didn't know the gender of the baby, but was he did know was how to pray. He prayed for only a baby. Not that he didn't can handle the triplets but he needed some rest, so a multiple pregnancy again was out of his sight. When hi was awake, Jia was to his side with a book at hand "Three bears." and he read every day a chapter for his little big baby. 

 

"Mommy why you don't have a big belly as the person in the t.v?" Little Jia asked his mother.

 

Tao pouted. "But I do have one." 

 

"No, you don't mommy." 

 

"Yes, I have but your baby brother or baby sister is so small, that's why my belly is not that big. I'm only four months, Hengi."

 

Jia bit his nails."I want the baby out. I will love him too much." 

 

"I'd want that too baby." Tao smiled and pulled the kid on his lap and began reading today's chapter.


__________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol was on guard in the hospital. Even if he was the owner, the director and the big boss he still wanted to be an a doctor in a full word. So he went to work from 8:00am till 4:00pm Monday to Friday, but this time he went just to clear his mind. He didn't say anything about what he heard. His son called a name in his sleeps, which by the way seems more like a nightmare than a dream. It's been almost twenty days from that day. He was in blank. More like shock state. Where did FeiLong knew that name? What the kid knew about it? He wanted to talk to his son but every time he and FeiLong met, the child hugged him and never let him go nor talk. The boy only snuggled and sniffed his father till fall asleep.

 

This was worrying him. FeiLong was close to him but most to his mother. And now FeiLong wanted to be with him almost 24/7. Something was odd. The little boy didn't smiled like he used to before, he didn't wanted to be close to Yao, in fact he looked mad and sad every time Yao came closer to him. 

 

In other hand Yao was also off. The baby seems like he always was dreaming. Giggling himself. Wondering in low voice. Looking at his mother and then sighed. Calling himself dragon. Saying words as ' A panda and a Dragon look good.' 

 

The behavior on the younger was making him mad. When he came from playing at the park, it was all the same. He knew that his son was easy to manipulate. Easy to trust. Tao and him taught him to not talk to stranger or trust unknown people but the kid was just to cute and to precious, just like the others two, and can't help but being to friendly with everyone.

 

But who might this person be? Who could be playing with his baby's mind? What this person wanted from a child, his child.?

 

Chanyeol was made up his mind. With all the pain in his heart, he was going to talk to Tao. Even if that means stress Tao with this matter. He needed a bit of help in that topic. He was the father yes, but they were a couple, a married and in love one. So this was going to be fixed by the two of them. 

 

Chanyeol was going to left the hospital and went back home when a nurse came rushing at his office calling for him. 

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes at what the nurse was babbling in a fast speed.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

FeiLong was sad. He didn't like his younger brother anymore. And the reason was because Yao said everything to him. From the started till this day.

 

FeiLong cried every night. He was worried for his family. His mother carrying a baby, Jia being all in space, Yao doing the wrong and his daddy keeping and eye on him.

 

At days, going to kinder garden then wushu classes after that coming back home. Playing with his brothers, being with his mother and cuddled with his father. Alone, in his room the little boy cried till fall asleep. Everyday, the pain in his tummy got bigger. He didn't said it hurt, not to put more troubles in the family. 

 

He remembered what Yao told him. The way he and "uncle" YiFan met. Just because Yao wanted to say hi to uncle Luhan. After that the kept meeting day after day, in that park. The butler didn't know who YiFan was. He lied to him saying he was Luhan. FeiLong asked Yao why did he like this uncle and the pain in his heart rushed to the top when Yao said YiFan wasn't his uncle but his "Daddy". 

 

FeiLong laughed and told his brother that that wasn't possible. That his father was Park Chanyeol. Yao answered back that Chanyeol wasn't their real father. 

 

"Longi, Daddy is YiFan. He told me, he showed me pictures of him and mommy together. They were kissing and hugging. Daddy didn't know about us. He said he loves us. People make mistakes but they need a chance too. Daddy did wrong with mommy. We looked like him. He did some magic test in the hospital with my hair and the papers said I'm his son. I don't understand but ...Can't we just be with him for awhile. I like him. I feel good with him."

 

What was his brother was talking about.? Does this YiFan brainwash him? He left his mother yet Yao wanted to be with him for a while.? This YiFan sure took the weak spot in the family. He need to said this man to back off form his family. No matter if he was his real dad. Chanyeol was the only father he will acknowledge. 

 

That afternoon, FeiLong asked his mother to give him permission to go and play with Yao in the park while he was resting with Jia. Tao said yes to him, saying the butler will pick him up after classes. 

 

"Aren't you happy Longi? You will meet daddy." Yao said in a whispered walking to the park.

 

FeiLong didn't reply. He felt sick. He wanted to go back and hide his face in his father's chest. little hands covered in sweat. 

 

"We will be going to uncle Lulu." Yao said to the butler who nodded and sat in a bench while Yao took his older brother's hand and bring him to his "uncle".

 

Kris rose up and looked in front of him. Two little kid running to him. Two. Yao and another boy. Another of his three sons. Which could be? JiaHeng or FeiLong? His smiled widened so much. He could cry right here and now. Two little piece of his heart were in front of him.

 

"Hello~" Yao said hugging Kris leg. 

 

Kris bend down and picked the boy up. "Hello my baby boy. I missed you millions." 

 

Yao giggled cutely. "I do too~" 

 

Kris looked at the other boy and shared a tear. "Hello. Who may you be?" He asked in a sweet voice.

 

FeiLong didn't know what to felt. He wanted to run, he wanted to cry, he wanted his mother to hug him and said to him everything will be alright. He wanted to see his father's creepy but lovely smiled. He didn't wanted to be there, in front of his biological father. He could see it. Him and his brothers were just like Tao but same with YiFan. There is no doubt that this man was his real dad.

 

"He is FeiLong." Yao said cheering.

 

"So, FeiLong. You are the older brother right baby?" Kris looked at the kid, the same face as Yao but his eyes, even if it looked like Tao's, shows the same glared than Kris had. 

 

"..." 

 

Kris put Yao on the bench and came closer to the older brother. "Come here baby." 

 

"Please mister, don't call me that. I don't know you." Was all the kid could say.

 

Kris frowned but it was true. This was the very first time they both met.

 

"Don't worry, I'm not a stranger. I'm more closer to you than you could imagine." 

 

The kid took two steps back and looked at everywhere but Kris face. 

 

"FeiLong what are you being like this. Daddy tell him the sweet story. Tell him who you are." Yao said bouncing his little feet on the bench.

 

"Do you want to hear a story?" Kris asked with so much love on his voice. He kid was so gorgeous, and the fact that he was the older make him love him more.

 

'Don't wanna' FeiLong wanted to said out loud.

 

"I..I think it better if we go back home. Mommy and daddy wi-"

 

"Little dragon." Kris said bending, he took him by the shoulder and made him look at him in the eyes. "My little dragon, there is nothing to be afraid of. I'm here, next to you. And even if you are little, I want you to know who am I." 

 

"I'm not a dragon, I'm a bear." FeiLong said holding his tears.

 

"But you are. Your name means "Flying Dragon", so you are my little dragon. Just like me." He smiled caressing the boy's head.

 

"I'm not. Please don't call me that. Who are you to call me that." The kid never like the "dragon" name anymore. It was true that what his name mean, and it was true that sometime his mother or his dad called him that way. More his father, he called him "His little power dragon." But after knowing about his real dad, that name was no longer wanted to be called by."

 

"You know your mommy usually called me dragon back then." YiFan had a handsome face and the fac he was smiling make him perfect. That smile that shows so much love. 

 

"I want to go back please." FeiLong requested.

 

"Nooo~~ you can't brother. Daddy needs to tell you something." Yao pouted and Kris nodded his head.

 

"No, I don't want to so Yao lets go back or I'm going to call dad and he will punish you bec-"

 

"He is not my dad." Yao said getting off the bench, and coming closer to YiFan.

 

Fei Long was taken aback, he can't breathe. Did his ear was tricking him? did he heard good? Did his little brother say those words? 

 

"What?" Fei Long asked tilting his head looking so cute at the sight.

 

"Yao, let me say it to your brother." Kris commanded.

 

"No! I want to go home right now." FeiLong began to feel dizzy, he didn't wanted to hear the lies from that man. He would not brainwash him. He was not weak as Yao.

 

"Long, listen to daddy. He will tell you that that man is no-" 

 

"You... I-I don't understand anymore! What are you to doing to me. I want my mom!" He said  slightly hyperventilating.

 

"Baby, calm down. We are going to fix this misunderstanding. So please calm down and listen to me." Kris said cupping FeiLon's little face in his hands.

 

"No! I want my daddy, let g-"

 

"YiFan is our daddy FeiLong. Chanyeol is not our dad, he lied to us!" Yao yelled to his brother.

 

"No!" 

 

"Listen here baby, is true. I'm your real dad. That man, Chanyeol, is fake. He is an outsider. He is not a family member. He is not your dad. I'm." Kris said with pain in his eyes.

 

"Yue" FeiLong looked at his little brother.

 

"Longi, YiFan is daddy, we could be happy!" Yao said smiling not really knowing what he could cause with his words.

 

"See." Kris smiled at  both if his sons.

 

He might be little. He might be only five. But he was sure he didn't like his little brother at all. What could this YiFan said to the little kid to make him said such things about the man he always took care of him. The man he always called him daddy. The man he loved the most. What is happening with Yao that he love YiFan and turned his back to Chanyeol. Calling him "That man" when he always wanted "That man" attention when he gave to the other sons love.

 

He didn't like it at all. He thought that he was a strong to face this YiFan man was nothing to worried about. But now, he was sure he was still a kid. A kid with so much weakness, more that his younger brothers. He wanted to be  tough but he was so soft. He wanted his daddy. Chanyeol daddy.

 

His head hurt so much, but more than that, his little tummy. It felt like burning his inside. He wanted to go home.

 

"I want to go home." He said sniffed a little then letting the tears go down his pretty face.

 

"Baby what the matter?" Kris hugged the kid tightly. 

 

"Longi don't cry." Yao hugged his brother as well, gave him some pecks on his head.

 

"I-I-I" Feilong cried harder. "I want my daddy. I want to go home. Mr Lee!" He didn't felt to well. He cried for his butler to bring him home.

 

"Baby is ok, daddy is here, what's the matter my son." 

 

"NO! NOT YOU!" He said hyperventilating really bad this time. "N-N-N-No-Not yo-o-you. Aaahhh!"

 

Kris went  panic. His son was hyperventilating and he didn't know what to do." 

 

"Calm down baby everything is alright. I'm here with you. Breathe with me. Calm down FeiLong! " Kris was panic. The kid was trembling and was blue for lack of air in his little lungs.

 

"I-I- Hate you. I HATE YOU!" FeiLong felt a really painful tic on his stomach. He felt dizzy and keep screaming and yelling at Kris.

 

Yao was scared. He never saw his brother like this before. His cool brother, was crying his eyes out, almost breathing and so much pain in his voice. He felt so lost. He didn't know what to do. And he began screaming. 

 

"MR LEE! MR LEE!" his butler name. He hid his ears with his hands and started crying along his brother. He wanted the man he always took care of him from the under bed's monsters. The man who showed him who to read. The man always was with him. "Chanyeol daddy." He sobbed hard until he heard a painful scream coming from his brother's mouth. "I want Daddy, I want Chanyeol daddy. I'm sorry, I did wrong. I'm sorry mommy. Daddy, daddy!" 

 


"Oh my god. No!" Mr. Lee came in and saw what was happening with the yelling from the younger of the Parks. "FeiLong master!"

 

_________________________________________

A/N: First of all, thank you so much to new subscribers, the person who upvoted and the person who commenting for this story. I really love your comments you guys. Longer the better! Is so easy to play with a childs mind but please understand kris feelings. knowing nothing about his children he really want to get them. In a good or nasty ways. 

Second, I thinking i'm not going to do this story anymore. I feel so sad with all Kris news that breaks my heart. I have this chap in my lap already, so still dont know if is a good idea update or just deleted all the story. It really pains me all of this. I feel so sad for Exo bur most for Tao. They were a couple in a korean path. Seems sm took control on EXO sns I dont think Tao could say those words about kris. But anyway yeah, Im planning on deleted this story but I also fell so sorry to you guys who take the time to read this and doing tha to you it so rude of my part. So idk what to do. Do you want me to continue or should I just deleted and end of the story? 

Again, thank you so much for commenting! I really love you guys!