CHAPTER XXXIII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 


 

"What are you doing? If you don't eat your ice cream, it will melt." Said a child his own strawberry ice cream.

"Would it melt?"

The kid frowned and made a little pout. "Of course it will. You know, nothing last forever." Said in a happy tone swinging his little legs from the bench.

"Nothing last forever?"

The kid stopped his and looked at the man on his right side. "Nothing."

The man looked at the kid then his sight was on the park he had in front of him. It was a shinny day and as usual, the birds were flying through the all park. Lovely couples were in sight, kids playing with their parents or with their mascots. It looked like normal. He lost tracked in time, the clear sky got his attention. Minute by minute, sigh by sigh. It was a peacefull day.

"Oh!" He said feeling something wetting his hand. Indeed, the ice cream was melted. "It didn't last forever, uh. "

"You're still here?" Said a cheerful voice. "Let's go. there is someone who want to meet you dearly."

And like a robot, he followed the little man. 

The walk wasn't awkward or weird. It was made in silence but it was a nice silence, you could even hear the thought of one another if you put a little attention but that wasn't the point.  

The little man stopped his steps. "He is waiting for you in that coffeeshop. Must be in the table near the back window. He loves the  back window's view. " The man instructed him. "I would like to go with you but I have some other thing to do....I forgot to do it yesterday so I need to do it now. Good luck."

With a roll of his eyes, he looked how the cheerful man ran toward the subway station. He sighed and crossed the street toward the coffeeshop. When he opened the door no bell rang. It was odd. Almost in every coffeeshop a bell ring sounds when you open the door but seemed not here. 

He shrugged and walked towards the table near the back window. 

"Oh! You are here. I'm glad, I'm glad. I'm Kang DaeSung." The man with a lovely smile said and handed him his right hand for a shake. 

"It's a pleasure." He said, accepting the greeting and  shaking DaeSung's hand. "So, I assume is you the one who would give me answers, yeah?"

" Assumes well, YiFan." DaeSung smiled again. 

But before YiFan could say a word, a waitress came handed him a cup of black coffee, and of course a little winked.

"Sorry about that, i mean the wink thing. I just ordered plain coffee not some flirt. " Said DaeSung with a playful tone.

YiFan chuckled. "Is okay, thanks for the coffe by the way." YiFan took a sip of his drink and cleared his throat. "So, are you some kind of fortune teller, psychic, clairvoyant, medium or what?"

DaeSung smiled and shook his head. "I'm just me. That's it." He Looked at the way YiFan was ignoring him and sighed. "Wanna hear my love story?"

YiFan made a face. "No try to be rude but I need to go to work and i have no much time for this, you know."

DaeSung nodded with his smiling face. "Glad to hear you're so excited for me to tell you my story." YiFan opened his mouth but was shut down by DaeSung. "You know, I was really, really in love with my neighbor and thing led the other and we became an item." Daesung made a pause and tried to recalled. "But you know, it wasn't real love after all. Yes it was love but not real love."

YiFan looked at his watch it was almost midday. "And your point, is?"

"Love, of course."

"Look, I have no time for this. I need to go back work and if by some point "Love" hits my door, then it very be ready because I'm a busy person."

"There are very different types of love YiFan. Family love, Friendship love, love for a lover and real love-"

"And I will gladly accept them but not now." YiFan stood up, ready to leave. "Now, if you excuse me, work awaits me-"

"Did you ever told him you love him?"

YiFan was taken aback. "Love him? Loving whom?" 

"God always had a plan for us, YiFan. Either good or bad but always a plan. It's writing in the stars, is writing in our souls, is writing in who we are. And its also writing who we will fall in love for. The love and the real love. But you know, real love is so hard to find, many of us never find it. Never. And we must accept the love one. The persons who really find the real love. , the destiny love are so blessed that not only in this life time but in another and another and another lifetime will be always together. Not always in the way you want because we need to read the destiny, take chances and challenges that may or may not  tear the wrtting path."

YiFan drowned a sob. "No way". Tons and tons of imagine came to his mind. The bus ride. The pretty boy whom sat in the front of him. The first talk. The first date. The first kiss. The first making love session. The first "I love you" from him. The first and only cry. The very first end. The real love. "ZiTao."

DaeSung nodded. "Yes, Him. Do you remember him now?"

Yes.

Yes, of course he remembered his lover.

ZiTao.


"Sad, isn't it?" DaeSung said, making some figures in the table. "Is all written in your path. You have to chose and you chose wrong. You chose another type of love and that lead you to this point. The lonely one. Family is really a bless gift but you need to learn when to be apart of them and build your own family."

YiFan felt his heart broke once more.

"You chose wrong"

"I know" Said YiFan with tears in his eyes. "I know"

"Did you by any chance regret what you did.?"

YiFan laughed. "Of course. All my life. Every time  I saw my kids calling Chanyeol 'Father', it was like a slap in my face. Always thought 'Ah...it really hurts' but I guess is alright now. I can't keep leaving with regrets. The past is the past, I have no chance to change it so I have to deal with." 

"What about your kids? What about ZiTao?"

YiFan looked at DaeSung's eyes and smiled. "I have no worries. I know ChanYeol would take care of them with his life. He... he really loves ZiTao and my children. He had it bad but he never gave up, so I know he would never give up on them. I trust him."

DaeSung smile at YiFan. Sure he love this man so much and now he is thinking in his safety. "Maybe in another lifetime, YiFan. Have faith."

YiFan tried to smiled but it fail. 'Another lifetime'. Of course. "Another lifetime... I don't know... Is painful you know." YiFan sighed. The this is the end. 

"YiFan, do you know who I am?" DaeSung asked him with a soft voice.

"No clue." YiFan tried to make it funny but again, he fail.

"I'm your guardian angel." Said DaeSung in a lovely way, showing Yifan how much he care.

"Guardian angel, uh. So, I'm really dead." YiFan kept silence, it was really hard and stupid of him thinking he was ready for work but truth is, he is dead. Then it hit him. "Can I ask you something?" 

DaeSung nodded  accepting.

"Is my son alright? Does Baekhyun do something to him?" Worry was in YiFan's voice. He didn't know what had happened with his kids, the last he remember was ChanYeol holding his hand.

"Your son FiLong is doing great, so are his brothers. Don't worry." DaeSung calmed him.

"I won't. I know ChanYeol is with them. Knowing that, I can...I can finally go, whenever and wherever you want me to go." 

Ah. DaeSung promised himself not to cry but this was harder. "Thank you for trust in me, YiFan."

YiFan scoffed. "What else can I do?" He looked at DaeSung. "But Guardian Angels aren't only for, you know,  living people?"

DaeSung laughed a bit to hard. "Yes we are."

Yifan frowned. "Then , what the hell, I mean...what are you doing here, with me. I'm a dead person." YiFan looked around him. "Is this heaven or hell or some kind of stop for one of them?d

"It is!" 

"Man, you are creeping me out." Said a little scared YiFan.

"Don't worry, we almost done with you. It was a pleasure stay with you all this time. Your road wasn't easy and unfortunately it leads you here at such a young age. I cried with you so many times, YiFan. Believe me. "

YiFan smiled with tears rolling down his beautiful face. "Sorry if I cause you so much trouble and thank you for endured with me and have stayed with me, till the begining to this last moments."

"The pleasure is mine." Daesung took YiFan's hand. "Are you ready to leave?" YiFan nodded. "Anything else you want to say and couldn't do in your previous life?"

YiFan sighed deeply and began to cry. He cried for minutes, long minutes but he needed to let it go. With red eyes and , with his face full of tears, he smiled purely. "I just want to say for the last time in this lifetime: I love you dearly, Huang ZiTao. I did loved you, always have love you and always will."  

DaeSung nodded. "It was your real love and real love always meet in next lifetimes, believe in me."

YiFan too, nodded. "I believe in you."

A big sighed echoed through the coffeeshop. "Sometimes are sooner than later."

YiFan frowned, who was that guy, another guardian angel?

"SeaungHyun!" Cheered DaeSung.

Seunghyun smiled at the sight of his lover. "Hey you too, sunshine!" He looked how DaeSung giggled and it made his heart go a little faster. He cleared his throat and looked at YiFan. "Ready to go, Wu?

YiFan had no choice but he was ready to go to heaven...because it was heaven, right? 

"Oh, right! Before we go, I have someone who would come with us."SeungHyun said and let the person come to say hi.

"So that's why you arrive late today? Daesung asked him hugging SeungHyun's arm.

SeungHyun smiled and nodded. "You bet." Hugging his lover, he looked back and made a sound. "Yo, is time to go. Follow me." Said with is low voice.

YiFan was taken aback and he didn't know what to do. But the smiled on both guardian angels told him to everything was right, even if he wanted to scream and cry his lungs out. Even if he wanted to curse the world and ask 'why's', he wanted to everybody know that he didn't deserved this. That he had a bright future, that he had a family but then again, it hit him. This was his choice. And he couldn't be happier. This time he will hold that hand tightly.

"Ready to go" Yifan asked and he only nodded smiling. He took his and tightly and intertwined his fingers. He stopped his steps and looked at him. "Ah, by the way, I Love You ZiTao."

ZiTao looked at him with loving eyes. "I Love You too, YiFan. In next life, lets be together again. And then again, and again and again till forever, even if it's too much."

YiFan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "It will be an honor, and this time I'll do it right. And next time and the next time again and again and again, till forever because with you by my side Tao, Forever isn't too much."

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N. Thank you guys for waiting for me and keep with this story. little by little I'll update the others stories and yeah, thank you, love you tons ! THE END.