CHAPTER XXXII PART 1

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 


 

Baekhyun stayed until his son was asleep. He had things to take cae bur this was going to be the most important one. Watching his angelical baby's face.

He covered the kid's body with warm blankets, a special one; the purple rabbit who he loved so much, it was his favorite blanket. Took a yellow bunny and wrapped around his son's little arms.

Once again, he kissed his son forehead and caressed his brown soft hair. "Mommy loves you." was the last words he said to his son.

He walked out of the room and grabbed his bag. He enter the car and started the engine. As he promised his son. He was going to see an angel.

The road was dangerous. It was raining and the floor was slippery. He lowered the speed. Sooner or later he had to reach his destiny.

He took a deep breath and started thinking in his life. The good things. The bad things. Where his life began to slipped in a wrong way? Was his fault? Was his family? He never know. Things were the way it were.

But then, why him? HE really felt lost, unloved, depressed. And who's fault was?

Back then, he was happy. He was happy with Bae but it would be happier with his baby. Chanyeol's baby. Hour by hour, day after day he only thought in his baby. It was true that Kris will love the kid as his own but for him, it was beyond words. Feeling growing up it inside him. The little cravings his baby caused him. The mood changing. The back pains. Every little detail of his pregnancy were like heaven for him.

Until the day he was pulled in hell. Losing his baby, the news about not only his baby's death but also the knowledge of not being able to conceive another one was the breaking part. In that moment he knew his life will be miserable and gray.

If not for Bae and Kris he could no longer be alive in this moment but seemed like life really hate him. Life should hate him.

 


 

Kris walked to his son's bedroom, the kid was deep asleep or so he thought. He came and patted his head softly, in clue, the kid opened his cute eyes and looked at his dad.

"Hey little one, go back to sleep." Kris said with a tender smiled.

"Daddy, when mommy's coming back?"

Kris paused and looked clueless at his son. "I don't know what are you talking about baby. Care to explain it to me"

Bae rubbed his left eye and nodded. "He only told me he was going to see an angel. That's all."

Kris nodded not getting what his son what's saying. Maybe Baekhyun went out to his parents. Kris sighed, he was going to speak a little bit more with his son but the door bell rang. "Bae, please sleep. Daddy's going to go to the hospital for a bit so uncle Luhan will take care of you for a while, not much time, only two or three hours, okay?" The kid nodded with his eyes already closed.

He walked to the main door and opened. Greeted Luhan and let him in. They talked, not more than ten minutes, and Kris got ready to go to the hospital.

He really wanted to see his children but the most important, at the moment, was FeiLong. He kept thinking in his kid. In all the pain he put them through this bad idea of his.

He really did things in a bad manner. Driving to the hospital, he kept thinking over and over again. He only hoped that Chanyeol would let him see his child and also know Tao's condition.

It was all his faul. All these past months he pondered on the events. The pros and the cons. The good things and the bad things. And it was like a slap on the face the final result. It was, indeed, his fault.

Not Baekhyun, not his parents, not Chanyeol, not life but him.

Tao was in coma because of him. Because what he did to his son, made Tao lose all control and fall into a coma. It was an action chain reaction. And it all started with his selfish desire. Being acknowledged by his true blood related sons.

Maybe if he had had a talk with Tao, letting him know he knew the truth about his kids, maybe this would be different. Maybe Tao might allow him to visit the kids once in a month and with a bit of lucky, keeping them for a sleepover.

Sure, time would play a good or bad role. He just needed to looked for a certain moment, the right timing.

But not. Jealousy was eating him alive. Seeing the love of his life with another man it was too much for him and worst was to know that he was pregnant and on top of that, his children calling father another man whom was a stranger related was getting on his nerves.

So he did it. He tempted the waters with little Yao and for his luck, the kid was a sunshine. Easy going, lovely charm, calm and tender mood, just like Tao. And everything was going well but he made a mistake with FeiLong. The kid was a real Wu. Loyal to his family and FeiLong's family was Chanyeol. His father.

He thought FeiLong was going to be good with him just like little Yao but truth to be told, FeiLong was a protector dragon. Just like him.

Life will not be enough to apologize.

Life will not be enough to tell his sons how much sorry he is for all the pain he caused them. He wanted to rewind the time. Being happy with Tao and his kids but most of all, He wanted his kids happy and safe. Something he made sure he did all wrong. Now Tao was on the hospital and so does his older baby.

 


 

"Mister, what are you doing here? asked FeiLong with a scared tone on his voice.

"Hum." The man hummed. " Nothing, just taking care of a... uncomfortable situation." He smiled sweetly.

"Okay then. Could you please leave my room and take care of your business, I need to rest. Please mister?" The kid buried himself on his bed and pulled his blanket to his face.

"Ohh~ look at that way of talk~" The man coed. "Surely the of your mother taught you to speak so pompous. You are like,what, five? And talking that way.  Of course, of course you are the little heir Huang, right?" He mocked him.

"Please leave. My dad will came and he will be very angry a-" The kid took courage to looked at the man's pretty face and asked him to leave again to he was cut off.

"Your dad?" He asked. "Which dad? Chanyeol or Kris?"

"Mister please." FeiLong wanted cry. He was starting to get well after the surgery but now he felt the same pain on his tummy, just like the day in the park.

"Oh~ no~! Are you going to cry?" He pouted and the hummed to himself. " You know what? You can't cry." He said caressing the kid's pale cheek. "Not yet atleast."

The kid trembled by the sudden touch. It was cold, foreigner.

"You know, let me tell you a story okay?" He asked and FeiLong shook his head. "Anyway. My name is Baekhyun. Wu Baekhyun and I'm the wife of your real father, Wu YiFan but he likes better Kris...whatever. You know what, this story might be too long, lets get to the point: Your mother.

He is like a really you know, I mean always stealing my happiness. First it was Kris. That of a mother you have took Kris' love away from me. But, guess what little boy? I was the one who stole your father away from your mother.

I've never been happy. I only felt in love. Like, truly in love. Chanyeol was the real love of my life but yeah he was poor, what a bad thing. Sometimes I wonder, how would be my life if I had fought back then for him.

But no. I didn't."

FeiLong's tears was almost falling from his cute cat-like eyes.

"Don't cry, yet. You know you looked so much little that tall , I mean Tao, of course."

The kid sniffled and looked at Baekhyun with courage. "Don't call my mommy that way. He is a good person."

"Aww~ protecting his 'mommy'." He mocked." No wonder you are Kris' son. When you get mad, your eyebrow knotted together in a frown. You guys look so much alike."

Baekhyun looked at the kid. it was beautiful a little paler but beautiful and it was sure that beauty came from Tao's side and the attitude came from Kris' side. It was like the perfect genes match. And it mad him, it angry him. There, in front of him was the product of love. There, was the kid he never had the chance to raise. There was the son of Tao and Kris. While his kid was buried and a cemetery.

"I really hate you." He said to the kid. " But I hate your mother the most."

"Please leave." FeiLong begged. He was scared by this man. He looked so delicate but those eyes were empty and it scared the kid to the point he wanted to yell but his voice was trapped in his throat.

"I was only going to say 'Hi' to you, then pay a visit to your mother but I changed my mind." He said smiling at the kid.

He came closer and sat down on the bed. He grabbed FeiLong and hugged him tenderly. He hummed a song and  patted his  soft black hair.

"Please leave." FeiLong begged. He was scared by this man. He looked so delicate but those eyes were empty and it scared the kid to the point he wanted to yell but his voice was trapped in his throat.

"I was only going to say 'Hi' to you, then pay a visit to your mother but I changed my mind." He said smiling at the kid.

He came closer and sat down on the bed. He grabbed FeiLong and hugged him tenderly. He hummed a song and  patted his  soft black hair.

"There's another way to make Tao pay for all he has done to me." He whispered, doing circles with his hand on FeiLong's little back. " I want that crazy. Dying for pain. Begging. I want Tao to suffer. I hate him. I want each day of his life turn out in a complete hell."

FeiLong cried. Softly whimpered. He was scared and he knew that his dad was there, at the hospital but with his mother.

"You know little kid, if you die, your mother will be devastated and little by little Chanyeol would end up getting tired of it and he will leave him. And Tao will be all alone. Now, you can cry because is your turn to die. If, by any chance, you go to heaven, say 'Hi' to my baby boy okay?"

FeiLong blinked faster. He didn't understand what this man was saying. He was only five. What does his mommy did to this man? His mother was a good person. Why did he hate him so much? Why his family?

He cried harder this time. He was so scared, he wanted his father or somebody but not this man. His tummy started to felt more and more painful. "Mommy."

"Oh poor you" Baekhyun said. "But unfortunately for you, your mother is death...coma count as death too, right?" He smiled and shrugged. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a gun. "Well, goodb-"

"Baekhyun!"

 


 

Kris walked to reception, hoping to find Chanyeol's male nurse friend. He knew it was a bit too risky but he had nothing to lose.

In the nurse island-like for reception, were only three female nurses, no sign of a male nurse. "Hello." He said a little bit awkward. "I'm looking for somebody, he is a male nurse and he has these big eyes and I think he is married with the doctor Kim."

The only name he came to his mind was the doctor who operated his son. He was clueless.

"Nurse Kim Kyungsoo, maybe?" Said a nurse who smiled filtering to him. He nodded he was sure the name was Kyungsoo. The nurse smiled and nodded too. "Sorry, he is in another specialty hall and now is his break time."

Kris thanked the nurse not moving on his spot. He saw how the nurse was looking at him and it was too good he was a handsome guy, so maybe he just could ask the nurse about his son, so he turned and looked at the nurse and smiled. "Sorry to bother you again but could you do me a favor?"

The nurse smiled brightly. "If it's in my hands, sure I will."

He got her. "Could I come in and see this patient, his name is Park FeiLong."

"Doctor's Park baby boy?" Asked the nurse and Kris only nodded bitting his tongue in anticipation. "Sorry but no one but aside his family is allowed to come in. Is an order."

Another nurse with a prominent frown interrupt them. "Sorry I'm new here and I didn't know that the Park kid has a restriction visit schedule."

The other nurse frowned as well and answered. "Yes he has. Only his family.

The nurse stood up a little bit uneasy. "I didn't even know he has a restriction visit...I let one person go in and see him."

"Is okay. " The nurse took some paper and put them in a drawer under it table. "Sorry mister, you can't come in unless doctor Park says so. "

Kris stood there looking at the hall, he needed to see this Kyungsoo and asked him about FeiLong and Tao. The two nurses kept talking and then maybe the person who was with his son can tell him something. "Sorry to bother, again, but could you please tell me, who's in there?"

"Yeah, I also want to know who's in there." Said the other nurse...seemed like she was in charge of FeiLong's visitors.

"Hum...He said his name was Wu Baekhyun and he was the kid's uncle."

Hearing that, Kris stomach turned upside down. His head began to spin. Cold sweat was streaming down his spine. Hands shaking uncontrollably and then black.

The only color he could see was black. His lungs were not working at the moment or so he thought. He kept inhaling air but seemed the air never came in his system. His mouth taste like the desert, dry and pasty. He was panicked.

Million of thought came in his head. Why does Baekhyun was there? But more important, what did he wanted to do?

The a flashback came and in was Bae saying his mom went out to see and angel.....Was FeiLong the angel?

"! Which room?!" He yelled.

"Sorry I can't give you that in-"

"235." Said the other nurse.

"Good, now you," He pointed to the charge nurse." I assume you are in charge of Feilong's visitor, right?" The said nurse nodded. "Okay, looked for doctor Kim, nurse Kyungsoo and most important, brig doctor Park right now."

"But what did I tell them? What is going on?" She asked.

"Please, go faster and tell them that Baekhyun is inside FeiLong's room, also....call the police." Said that and Kris went ran faster loking for the room 235.

The nurse ran as faster as she could.Doctor Kim was with his wife nurse Kyungsoo as it was their simultaneous break time. If she could find one, she definitely find the other. The Kim marriage was always together.

And since the problem was the Park kid, she needed to find the father Park. And every person in the whole hospital knew where doctor Park always were. The VIP room in the intensive care.

In that room was Park ZiTao, the wife of the said doctor.

She ran so fast that he lungs were hurting but something smelled wrong. The way that man reacted at the name. Then she remembered. She remembered the tall-good looking-blond haired man. He was with the kid back then when FeiLong was admitted for surgery.

She stopped in front of the door and with a deep breath, she opened the door.

"Doctor Park."

 


 

"You sure need to sleep, man." Said Jongin looking sadly at Chanyeol.

"I'm fine." Chanyeol said with a sad smile on his face.

"Jongin's right. You look tired." Kyungsoo grabbed Tao's hand and caressed it slowly.

"Is not big deal."

"Chanyeol, really. Look, we understand that you only want the best for them but you barely sleep and eat. You spend so much time in this room or Fei's room. You need to go home. Nothing bad is going to happen to them."

Chanyeol was thankful with his friends and family but no matter what thy said, he will never leave Tao and FeiLong' side. Yes, he was tired but sure he can handle it.

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol and the sight made his heart hurt. Chanyeol was a good person, always hard working, with a brightly smile on his face, always caring for his family. That Chanyeol was gone. Since the news about his son and wife the only emotions on his face were pain and sorrow. A shadow mask was his face.

"Good thing is that Fei is getting better." Kyungsoo said trying to change the topic.

Chanyeol smiled bitterly. "That's good. My boy always worries me. I want to thank you guys for always being there not only for Fei but also Jia and Yao."

Jongin smiled and nodded. "Speaking of which, how's Yao?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "Adorable as always. It breaks my heart, day after day he draw heart shapes' stickers after that he put it on the calendar. He want to show his calendar to FeiLong. A 'marking with love your discharge from hospital' calendar." Chanyeol chuckled at the thought of his younger kid. He, indeed, was so adorable.

"Aw~ Yao is such a cutie. " Kyungsoo cooed. "When they get older, you sure will have a hard time hand it over your baby boy away.

Chanyeol wrinkled his nose. "Oh God, Kyungsoo. Really, I don't want to talk about it. And besides, Yao is not the one who worries me more, not even Jia, but FeiLong. That kid is such a smartass that I can totally picture him alone.

They kept talking and joking about the future. It seemed a bit comfortable mood but deep down, Chanyeol barely smiled. The future topic was certain on his triplets, no one asked or talked about Tao or the non born baby, who was fighting for his little life.

Non of the three of them said Tao's name even one time. Trying to not ruin the mood and it was something Chanyeol really appreciated.

He knew all his family and friends wanted him a little bit happy and he was. He was a little bit happy because his son was getting better. Each time he went to see him, FeiLong had that spark on his little black eyes that melted Chanyeol's heart. It was love. It was hope.

Suddenly,the machine it was connected to Tao's heart, made stranger sound. It had happened before. It was tachycardia. Time to time Tao's body reacted weirdly. Sometimes tachycardia, low pressure but it was kind of normal since Tao was pregnant and it was side effects of the pregnancy. Thankfully nothing to worry about. Three or four seconds and the machine would turned to the normal sound. Tao's heartbeat.

Even though, Chanyeol stood up and walked towards Tao's body, he bended down and kissed Tao's pale lips, it was a tender kiss. With his left hand he patted and caressed the black soft hair and left his right hand on the pregnant man's belly.

"I know this is awkward but, you two look so good together." Jongin said rubbing his nape. Kyungsoo nodded and squealed at Chanyeol's blushed cheeks.

"Thank you guys." It was true, Chanyeol always thought that  Tao and him made a good cute couple and that made him grin.

The trio kept babbling about the good times back then in China. When the triples were nothing but babies, the first words, the first steps. The good friendship they had, how much they love each other.

"Gosh better stop. We kind of sound like some creepy trio." Kyungsoo said wiping a tear for too much laugh.

"I totally let Tao know about this. For sure." Jongin smiled.

"When Tao wake up..." Chanyeol looked at his sleeping wife and smiled sadly."He will kick your ugly ."

They laughed a little bit more but then the mood dropped down by Chanyeol's deep sigh.

"Sorry, man."

The Park father was going to answer his friend but abruptly the door opened.

"Doctor Park."

"Nurse Seo?"  Chanyeol frowned and so did likewise Jongin and Kyungsoo.

"I know you three would be here. "Said the nurse breathless. "Doctor Park you need to come to FeiLong's room is important."

"What? Is my son alright?!” Chanyeol let go of Tao and walked to the nurse.

"I don't know. I only know he has an unwanted visitor. It was the new nurse fault. I'm so sorry.

"Unwanted visitor? Who might be?" Kyungsoo asked and looked at his husband who only shrugged.

"Who is it?" Chanyeol asked and started to walk toward the door.

"Sorry, I don't know. As I was saying, it is all the new nurse's fault. I only know the name."

Chanyeol sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Okay, come on, let's go."

The nurse nodded and turned back to the door.

"What's the name?" Asked Jongin.

"Is Wu Baekhyun."

Chanyeol stopped his steps and let out a shaking sigh. "No way. Baekhyun."

 


A/N Hello there! i was going to update the 24th but it was xmas eve, then the 25th but still it was xmas.....and then today..i think is okay. I had to made in 2 parts. Thank you for commenting, upvote and subscribing and also for reading my other stories, sorry for the typos and grammar, please bare with me. Thank you. And also MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! My very first xmas in a new country and i love it. Blessing for all of you!