CHAPTER XXVI

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Kris walked through the halls.

 

He was devastated. He didn't wanted for all this happened, maybe it wasn't the right choice or right time but then when? He has rights, they were his children, Tao hid them from him. If only he knew, he did have had to do this. 

 

One thing was sure. He loved Tao and their kids.

 

What have he done? His beloved were now on a hospital room, his little baby and the love of his life.

 

What happened in his life? Why can he be happy?

 

He felt really bad, Baekhyun didn't deserve this kind of attitude, little Bae was so small to try to understand any of this. it was well know that baby Bae was smart but not as FeiLong or another triplet. 

 

He try so hard to showering Bae with so much love, but it wasn't the same when he found out that in fact he had own blood sons. Is not that he pushed the kid aside, it just he need to get along with his children. Five years and they were now there. 

 

Baekhyun was another topic. He didn't felt love for him. He only married him and promised him to treat him well with care and respect but never love. He always told himself that he only love one person and that person wasn't Baekhyun.

 

The more he walked, the more he got closer to the room. Tao's room. He could see some people outside the room. Luhan with one baby and another guy who didn't recognized also with his child. 

 

"What are you doing here." Luhan whispered, he was carrying little Jia who was passed out of so much cry just like his little brother. 

 

Kyungsoo adapted Yao on both arms. He looked so pissed at him. "Please leave. This is not your place to stay."

 

"How is Tao?" Kris only asked in a death voice.

 

"You must be really happy. Look what you've done!"Kyungsoo yelled. "FeiLong is on a room,resting for an unnecessary surgery, thank god Jongin was here and did whatever he could to bring our baby back."

 

"I didn't mean to" Kris whispered.

 

"Well, I don't ing care because that's not the only thing you did. Guess what? You put into a fight a complete family, the kids fought for your fault."

 

"No, that wasn't supp-"

 

"And not only that, aside the fact the real dad here, you ....you son of a bich...because of you, Tao is on a coma state!" Kyungsoo yelled at him. Luhan was crying and trembling. He didn't like Tao because his stupid crush on Kris but when he met the Triplets, he just felt in love and try to befriend Tao. He apologize for whatever he had done to him and now with all of this he was so scared for the kids, but more for one little person. The baby inside Tao.

 

"W-what? It can't ...I't can't be." Kris walked straight the door.

 

"Don't even think about it motherer." Kyungsoo hold tight Kirs' wrist. "Leave Tao alone. Leave this family, what more do you want? Do you want Tao's baby gone?!"

 

"Move away." Kris said.

 

"Please Kris, leave this place. Is so painful right now." Luhan tried to said.

 

"Leave or I'll call security." Kyungsoo spat.

 

"I said, move away." Kris pushed Kyungsoo and entered the room. He could only heard someone screaming for security. 

 


And then, there he was.

 

Beautifully laying on a cold bed. Pale but gorgeous. Tao, who looked like he was sleeping peacefully but it wasn't like that. He wasn't rest, he was in coma. He came closer, pulled a chair near the bed and sat, caressed Tao's black hair.

 

"Hey baby. I know is too soon but could you hear me?" He spoke in a low voice. "I know you can head me Tao, so please open your eyes." It took him like 2 minutes in silence then laughed bitterly. "Stupid uh? You just came not long ago from surgery and I want you to wake up. You need to rest my love." 

 

Kris took Tao's hand and rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb.

 

"Tao, you know.... I'm so sorry. For all. What did I do wrong back then? Ah...I know. The biggest mistake i did was take that bus because after that, you were in my head all the time. I'm sorry for everything but I love you. Before I met you, I thought that it was impossible for me forget Baekhyun....Tao you mean every minute, every hour, every year and every breath of my life. After you, nothing really matter.

 

You know baby, back then I could picture my life with you, a house with green backyard, a little boy- because if I had a girl I'll probably went a crazy overprotective dad mode- and may be a dog. You, me and our baby. I dreamed about it all night. Then I made you mine. That night I claimed your body, soul and heart as mine. You were mine Tao and I was yours.

 

I wanted to tell you a little secret. I'm not a Wu. Surprise. I'm adopted. I don't remember well or maybe I do but my brain don't let me see the beginning of the hell for me. The Wu's adopted me but not only that, they rescued me. They gave me a chance to life again. To be a human being again.

 

They took me when I was nine. 

 

And before that, nine years I was in hell. I don't know who my real parents were. I lived with a woman, I wasn't allowed to talk, think, even breathe without his permission. I hated her so much, there were days without food in my mouth, without water but aside that I was always clean. Then I turned five, just like our boys. She gave me all kind of food I could dream on, then I stupidly thought 'Oh maybe she isn't that bad, maybe is the way she wanted to be a good mother, may be when you turn to five you can eat whatever you want' I was so wrong. That day she took me to another house and they were so many men, I was scared you know."

 

Kris shared some tears and laughed.

 

"They me so many times. I was only five. I was a kid. They did to me something that is a sin, but hey that was my life. Every day I cried in silence because if she heard me she hit me so hard. Four years of abuse and then out of nowhere a guy me that hard that they though I was dead. They threw my body on some road but Mrs Wu found me. She took me to emergency and paid for everything until I was recovered. It took me five months, and the five months she was by my side. Police wanted to take me to an orphanage but she didn't let them. She said 'No one is going to take my son away from me' She hugged me, and took me under her wings. Along with Mrs Wu, adopted me. They showed me what a family was, what love feels like, what the word 'mom' and 'dad' mean it. Thanks to them Tao I have a life. I owe them so much. So much Tao.

 

With you, my life was complete. I was finally happy. But then our family was on bankrupt and the only way to save the company was to married Baekhyun. But I had you, I love you and no one was gonna change that.

 

I was ready to fight for you Tao, to your family, to my family but my mom. Tao my mom cried for me to helped them. My dad begged for my help. My family who gave me a chance and asked me nothing back, now wanted my help. I can say no to them Tao, no when they did so much for me.

 

I put my family first before my love for you. Mom and dad know how much I love you. They know that these five years without you killed me little by little. They felt bad for what they done to us. After I told them my love for you, mom tried to stop the wedding but I just couldn't see my family that way. 

 

I'm sorry Tao for being selfish for them. For chose them instead of you. What I told you that day you found me in my apartment with Baekhyun, it was all fake, I didn't mean any word. That day I chose suffer without you, I chose be a good son. I didn't know you were carrying our babies. 

 

Tao, I did wrong. I didn't mean anything of this. My son, you...I'm sorry Tao. I love you so much. I tried my best for being a good father for Bae, a friend for Baekhyun but I can't. 

 

Day and night you are in my mind. I wanted to be free and look for you, to try to be happy with you. Stupidly in my fantasies you were waiting for me...well, I was wrong."

 

Kris dried his tears with the back of his hand and caressed Tao's soft hair.

 

"Having you in my arms, loving you....listened your calmed breathe that night, looking at our kids, is the most beautiful gift you could give me. I'm sorry for trouble you and your family Tao. One day I said to you 'Let's be together forever' you said 'Forever is too much'...well, not for me. My love for you has no limit." 

 

Kris stood up and looked at Tao face, with his index finger he his beloved face. Each place of that gorgeous face, forehead, eyebrow, nose, cheek, lips, chin. Over and over again. Then softly, Kris kissed Tao's lips. Sweet but bittersweet at the same. 

 

"This is the good bye my love." Kris caressed Tao's soft hair, pulling some messy bangs out of his forehead. "Sorry for everything I did to you, to us. Maybe after all, even with all my love for you, we are not meant to be together in this life." He chuckled and took a deep breathe and sighed." I can't be happy if it not with you, but please wake up, our kids needs you, your little baby needs you, he needs you....I need you to be alive, to be happy. Tao, let's be together again, not now but may be next lifetime we could be together. I will always love you Tao, no matter what. Kirs Wu will always love just one person, Huang ZiTao." 

 

Kris kissed Tao's lips and forehead for the last time and walked out of the room. Luhan stopped Kyungsoo for calling security gave him Kris one last chance to be with Tao. Kyungsoo was mad as hell but accepted with the condition of not letting him in again in the hospital. 

 

Kris walked in front of them, looking at his two sons, he wanted to hugged them but the pain was too much, he smiled painfully at the sleeping angels, sighed and went to the hall who connect the exit.

 

Inside, in the room. Tao who was in coma, out of nowhere opened his eyes, he took a little of air and shed tears.  "YiFan. YiFan." After those words came out of his mouth he closed his eyes, he was in coma again but tears never stopped rolling from his eyes.

 

________________________________________

A/N: Hellooo! Sorry for the late update but gosh so many things to do, university, friends, boyfriend, family, drunking time, moving to mex gosh no no no so tired still have two fics to update too (check it out btw) sorry abt typos and grammas, you know is on me but hey little update here. THANK YOU so much to all the people who upvoted, new subbies, THANK YOU for your comments, reslly makes me super happy, I love the loooong comments, sorry for no reply but i was so busy. Keep commenting, upvoting, subscribing. Love you all!