CHAPTER XI

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

"So then, they say it is a healthy baby boy." The happy mother said grabbing a piece of cake. " Isn't it a great news. Kris and I are going to be the parents of a boy. Our little prince.

 

Kris let out a little smirk, Baekhyun was relly happy with the news about the baby. They were eating with Luhan and Sehun so their friends could know about the good blessed. Their baby.

 

"Awww so good to know the both of you are healthy. This little will be so cute, just like you baeki." The doll eyed boy said with a squeal.

 

"Thank you Lulu, I hope the baby will look like Kris." Baekhyun chirped with joy but a loud scoffed was hear it for everyone in the table.

 

"Do you have some problem?" Kris asked in an angry tone.

 

"Not at all." Sehun answered.

 

"Then why you have to do that stupid scoff?" Kris dared him.

 

"I didn't scoffed. Anyway, congrats. Be happy with YOUR baby.” Sehun replied.

 

Luhan felt a little bit troubled with Sehun attitude these  past few months, and he wasnt sure why. Baekhyun felt sad, he didn't expect that behaviour from the younger of them  and it was painful. He only wants his friend to supported him.

 

"What the is your problem Oh Sehun? Don't give me that , and if your not happy then leave. Baekhyun and I don't need your ty immature riht now." Kris scolded him.

 

"Nevermind me please. I'm a bit tired. The university got me all worked up." He said in a cold voice. "Hope you guys have the most pretty baby in the world. Even though maybe someone could have a prettier baby than yours, well I'm just saying." With that he left the restaurant leaving a worried Luhan, a sad Baekhyn and an angry as Kris.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Tao was back on his apartment . He was still a bit asleep, the pregnancy left him with no energy, he was tired most of the time. Even though he barely had some nausea and dizziness, the sleep was the one that got him hard. He only wanted to sleep.

 

"So how are you feeling?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Yes, the name of the unknown person was Park Chanyeol. He was a very nice man, he was older than Tao and he felt good being near him. He felt protected, and most of all, he wasn't feeling lonely. Only a couple of hours ago he was a loner, and now he had a new person in his life. Not in any particular way, he didn't even know what was it but now he had him.

 

"Tired, I sure this baby is eating me alive." Tao said, a lightly pouting on his lips.

 

Chanyeol smiled. "So now Tao, you are sure you get this rigth?" He asked and Tao nodded his head. "Good, tomorrow the Doctor will do some checks on you and the baby. We need to lie for the sake of you and the baby, ok."

 

Tao knows. This was a lie, a white lie as Chanyeol said to him. He was no longer a rich boy, now he only had some dollars to survive. Thinking about the money for him and the baby needs was beyond his mind but then Chanyeol appeared, and with him a lightly light in the way.

 

Chanyeol was eighteen years old and university student, he was in the medical area. A doctor was what he wanted to be. A handsome and caring man. He explained Tao that it was not pity what he felt for him but a need to protect him. He said that when he looked at him he can seen his mother story. A young lady, a poor one with nobody by her side to rely on, with no familly because they were ashamed of her and his "Sin", with no lover because he only used her and left her on her own. A single mother who has nothing in her life but the baby inside her womb. Sadly his mother fell too, she was eight months pregnant and the doctor did a c-section. The baby was alive but the mother died. He was left with his grandma, a neighbor. And when he was fourteen just like his mother, the lovely grandmother passed away.

 

He always told himself that if his mother's  family and his "Father" were there with her, she sure would be alive with him. And Tao was just like her, a lonely single mother with no one. But life put him in the right way, Tao's. He was there to making sure Tao were healthy and he and the baby would be together forever. No death. No baby left. No like his story.

 

"Thank you so much chanyeol for help me. Someday for sure I will give this big amount of kindness back to you." Tao said smiling at him.

"No need to thank me, just go back to sleep. Is getting late so it better for me to go back. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 9:00 am ok." Tao nodded, resting on his bed. " Good night Park Tao, my younger lover and soon to be wife." Chanyeol joked.

 

Tao laughed at his boldness. "Good night to you too Chanyeol."

 

With that Chanyeol left the apartment. With a huge smile on his face. 'Tao was cute'

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sehun was beyond mad. He was so frustrated. How  Kris could act that way? His baby? What baby? It was all a stupid lie. His love for Baekhyun, his happiness, his fake smile, his fake kisses, everything was a lie and all of them knew it.

 

Luhan still hates Tao. Baekhyun still loves Kris. Kris still loves Tao. And Tao is no longer there.

 

Obviously he knows where Tao is. China. He knows why Tao is there. He knows all and yet he can't say anything.

 

Kris taking care of somebody else's baby as it were his. Because it was Baekhyun's baby but not Kris. And he was oh so happy to be able to raise him as his. Kris wu promised that the only father this baby will known was going to be him. He said he will love him and taking care of him. And it was all true. Those past months Kris was so into Baekhyun's pregnancy that he can't focus on anything else.

 

Sehun was almost in tears, He didn't know were Tao was living. Tao called him sometimes but didn't say to much of his life. One thing was sure. Tao was pregnant with Kris' baby.

 

Kris was taking care of another baby while his baby was left alone just as his mother. Sehun felt his blood boil at the thought of Tao having poor healthy and economical issues.

 

He only hoped for Tao's call, sooner than later.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It was 9:30 in the morning and they were there. Waiting for the nurse to call for them. It was a mixed of anxiety and nervousness, for both of them. They didn't know what to expect.

 

"Park Tao, please follow me." A nurse said.

 

Tao almost choked with his own spit, he really looked scared. "Can he come with me?" He asked pointing at Chanyeaol.

 

"Excuse me but only a familiar could go with you young man." Nurse smiled.

 

"He is my...hum he is my.." Tao was thinking too hard, when he heard a giggle beside him.

 

"Is it ok for me to come along? I'm his lover and the baby's father." He smiled and grabbed Tao's hand, tried to calm him.

 

"Oh in that case. Yes, you can. So please follow me."

 

They when into a big white room. Tao don't liked the white rooms. He hated it.

 

"Well is so nice to see you guys again. My name is Zhou Lian and I'm going to be your doctor until you have your baby on your arms."The doctor was a young one, far from the twenties but not older that Tao's father.

 

"Thank you." Both bowed them.

 

"Take a sit and lets begin. So Tao, last time yesterday in fact, we did a blood samples. And it shows that you are under weight, you need to eat more. Here. "The doctor gave him a paper sheet. "You need to follow this diet from now on. You need more calcium, protein and vitamins for you and for your baby. In this moment you are lackof these because the baby is taking all. So please take care of yourself more. Chanyeol please help him.

 

The doctor said and both agreed with him.

 

"Now Tao, when was the last time the two of you had ?"

 

Tao opened his eyes, too wide that he looked so cute. He started to get all red. Chanyeol didn't know what to say.

 

"Don't worry. Come here Tao, lie down and lift your shirt." Tao looked back to Chanyeol, he gave him a nod and he did what the doctor said. He was getting a little nervous and a bit ashamed of showing his tummy or better say his little womb.

 

"Ok, Good. I'm going to put this gel on your womb. It will feel a little cold but please bear with it." Tao nodded and felt a cold sticky fluid on his womb.

 

Tao really wanted to cry. He felt so lost in that moment because it was in time to see his baby. It was real, not a nightmare. A hand took his and intertwined with so much force. Chanyeol was gave him strength, Chanyeol was with him.

 

"Everything will be ok Tao. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." Chanyeol kissed Tao's forehead and started caress his soft hair.

 

"Well Tao you are indeed five months pregnant. Can you see this" The doctor pointed at the screen. " This is your baby, small but he is healthy and he will grown up so well."

 

Tao smiled widely and some tears of joy fall out from his gorgeous eyes to his pretty face. "What is that sound doctor?" Chanyeol asked amazed.

 

"Well that is is the sound of the baby's heart and the rhythm is....Oh my god." The doctor said printed a photo. "This really is...."

 

"Is there a problem?" Tao asked worriedly cleaning himself and getting up with Chanyeol's help.

 

"He asked you a question. Is everything fine?" Unconsciously, both of then hugged.

 

"Everithing is fine. The reazon of Tao's poorly health  is because the babies are taking all to themselves." The doctor said with a big smile.

 

"What? I don't understand. Why do you say "Babies" instead of  "Baby"?" Chanyeol asked, rubbing circles in Tao's back.

 

"Well I was so happy for a young one to have a baby, but I must confess that I'm beyond happy for both of you. There is this thing called fraternal twins and twins. So let m-"

 

"Are you saying I'm pregnant with twins?" Tao whisper grabbing Chanyeol's shirt.

 

"Well more than that. You are pregnant with triplets, identical triplets. The three of them in the same amniotic sac." The doctor couldn't hold his happiness.

 

 

"Three babies" Tao and chanyeol said softly at the same time.

 

"Congratulation. Park Family."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Three is the new thing!

Short chap but I have so much homework to do. University is a necessary ty thing.