CHAPTER X

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

Lifeless. That's the way he felt in that moment. But is kinda of what he deserved right? The love of his life. The true one. The choosen to be. The one  who he wanted to spend the rest of his life. The person who caught his heart by first sight. 

 

Was gone.

 

And what way to be gone. The bad one, the stupid one, the unwanted one. Having him there, was a shot to the heart. He totally forgot about him. The wedding were so rushed the he had had no head for thinking anything but his family affairs. Aside for saying 'Yes' to Baekhyun that night he found out that his now husband/wife, was pregnant with two and half month old baby.

 

The main reason why the Byuns wanted this marriage was because his no so virgen son was pregnant. And he was carried the baby of a low class kid. A very poor one. And the Byuns doesn't wanted such scandal in the news. So they agreed to hel the Wu's just with one condition, and that was Kris' getting married with his son and taking care of the baby as well as it was his.

 

He himself wasn't even able to though for one second, he only say yes to everything. Rasing a baby must be dificult for sure but he was sure he can do that, beside Baekhyun will be by his side.

 

Each time he saw his now wife throwing his guts in the bathroom, can't help but felt pitty for him. So young and with a baby and on top of that the biological father was a useless man who hasn't had enough courage to fought for him and the baby. And it pained it hard. The poor baby has to growing without a father.

 

In that moment he made up his mind. He was going to be the dad. He was going to make sure Baekhyun or the baby would be healthy from this time on. The poor baby who was as inocent as an angel.

 

And then he wasn't sure anymore. Tao was infront of him. The love of his life. How could he forgot about him? He wanted to explain things to him but Tao wasn't hear it.

 

Tao was crying, shutting in pain. And he felt his soul taking away from his body. The happiness was Tao, and Tao was no longer wih him so as the joy.

 

"Kris, please. I'm so sorry. Stop crying" Baekhyun plea him for the eleventh time that afternoon. "Everything will be ok. you have me....you have us, me and the baby. We'll always be here for you"

 

In his drunkenness, Kris could felt lean arms gripped around his shoulders and a head  on his chest. He needed that hug.

 

He knew that he already had lost Tao. There was no going back in time. He and Tao were over. The only thing prayed for Tao and his happiness. He didn't wanted forgiveness but if God does exist. He only wish for him and Tao be together in another life.

 

"Lets try to be happy Bakehyun" Kris hugged the younger boy, as all memories about Tao were coming one another in his mind and heart. He was sure he can't and was not going to forget about  the black haired boy. Never. He will always be in love with him. For the rest of his life, if this can be called life.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

What was going on? Everything felt wrong. Tao had no time to think or react. His mother was such a with him. She doesn't even wanted to touch him. She asked some employees to took Tao into the car.

 

The ride was no long.

 

Soon the two of them was in a with room with a doctor.

 

"So, Tao, were you aware of your state." The doctor asked.

 

"No." Whispered Tao only can make.

 

"Well, we need to do some test. But its seems that you baby will be fine an-"

 

"No, we don't need that. We are here not for knowing anything about that thing. I want to get rid of it." Tao's mother said firmly.

 

Tao felt dizzy. What was going on?

 

"With all respect, did you know that abortion is unlawful? And this kid is only fifteen, He could die."

 

"Does it look like I care?. Here" Tao's mother gave him a envelope full of money. "Make it faster. He needs to go aboard  tomorrow morning"

 

"As you wish." The doctor gave Tao an a pitiful look. "Follow me ZiTao."

 

Tao was sitting on a white room, white coat on his body. He was waiting for instruction. The doctors were getting the operating room ready for him.

 

He was in shocked state. This day was the worst day ever. He and Kris broke up. Kris was married with his ex-lover who was pregnant. He himself was pregnant but not for long. Today he was going lose another thing, his inocent baby.

 

"Mom, really why so soon. Can't you just wa-" A person went into the room. "Tao?, Tao is that you, What are you doing in here? Are you sick?"

 

Tao looked up to the person and then all hit him. He widen his eyes and opened his mouth just for a low scream.

 

"Sehun, please help me." He started to panic.

 

"Sure but what is going on?

 

"Too long story but I need to get out of here." Tao started to get dressed.

 

"I'm not going to ask but sure. My car is outside." Sehun helped Tao to go out the room.

 

"Not only the hospital Sehun but Korea." Tao said and Sehun only wide his eyes to his answered. "Do you have a private plane?"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

He landed in Guangzhou China. Sehun was his savior. He didn't asked for answers, he only stretched out his hand in help. Tao looked trouble so he gave what he asked for. It was luck that Sehun was a rich kid as Tao. That way he was able to gave his private plane to him to took him whatever he wanted.

 

Tao was so grateful, not only the plane ride but a bunch of money and some clothes was what his friend left to him. Tao only asked him not to tell the others were he was, nor his parents or YiFan. No one. Tao wanted to dissapear.

That night. He went to a cheap apartment. He talked with the landlord and made a contract. That will be his home for now on. The cheap room wasn't big but it was ok. Hot water, light, phone line, and some old furniture was more he could afford. He was no longer a rich kid. He was no longer the Heir of Huang's dinasty and emporium. He was now a teenage pregnant boy. A lonely one.

 

He put some groceries on the table and sat on the floor. waiting for his ramen to be cooked. And the he cried. so hard and so loud. He was alone. YiFan betrayed his feelings, everything was a lie. He wasn't in love with him. He only wanted to ed him. And that cheater even said he wanted to be with him forever. Clearly he wasn't over his ex-lover. Must be really funny. Does they laughed about him? ing the kid must be to funny.

 

Tao felt his world crushed. He was lied. Was used. Was humiliated. Was degraded. But aside all, he was pregnant. That motherer got him pregnant.

 

And now he was all alone. He family was no longer his family. They hate him, he was carried the seed of another man and it was something so easily to forgive. Not now not never. Better a dead son than a queer one.

 

He was sobbing hard, choking time to time. Eyes all puffed and red, swollen pink lips and a wet cheeks.

 

No one loved him. He no need love anymore. All he needs was a healthy baby.

 

Time sure fly. And now he was five month pregnant. Life was hard. He only had the high school or prep school or  which ever they called here and it wasn't enough to get a good job. He wanted to go to the university but he had no money and with no money not even to go to the doctor to checked on his baby health.

 

The only job he could get was in a convenience store. It was the only job. His turn was night. He always was tired, and hungry, but he wasn't to fail. It was not for him but for the baby.

 

"Good night, is this all you want?" He was attending a client.

 

"Oh god did you see, this boy is so fat" One of the girls said.  "Humm... hey fatty can you give me some of those?"

 

"Yes miss, just a moment please" he swallowed the bittersweet taste.

 

The girl wanted a ramen cup that was on top. Impossible for him to reach it. He then pull out a bench, he climbed and tried  to grab the rame. When the girl called for him.

 

"I don't want it anymore." she said.

 

"But I almost have it." He said back.

 

"Not my problem. Let's go guys to another store. This cow is so slow" the group of girls went out the store.

 

Tao sighed and put the ramen back on it place, he was in his way to get down whent a dizziness caught him by surprised. Then all went black.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

White. A white room. Tao woke up with his eyes wide open. Again like a few months back in time, he was in a with room. And this only meant one thing. Hospital.

 

He tried to get up but on his left arm a needle was insert. He went on panic mode. Does they had found him? What was he doing in a hospital? His baby?! His right hand rushed  his womb, and he sighed in relieved. He could felt the little bump.

 

"You should be more careful next time." a voice said. He turned his head just to find a young man sitting on a chair closed to his bed. "How are you feeling?"

 

"What?"

 

"I went into the store to buy something then I found you on the floor. It seems you fell so I brought you here. You must be more careful. After all you're pregnant." Said the man with a caring voice.

 

"Thank you so much. But I need to go, I can’t afford the payment." Tao tried to get up just to find himself being pushed by the male.

 

"It’s ok, I don't have mone too but, we could work it out" He let out a smile.

 

"I dont know what you are talking about. What do you mean by 'we'." To asked.

 

"You are young....too young to be pregnant in fact. Here in this Hospital is kind of rare to find young pregnant male and they treat them so well. In fact is like a treasure. So just go along with me ok. I bet you dont have too much money for taking care of the checking dates, medicine and vitamins. Am I right?"

 

Tao bitted his lips. He was right. Tao had no money. Barely survived in the cheap room and eating poorly. His eyes got wet. What kind of mother will be if he can't pay for a medical examination, and when the baby is ready for born. He has no money, the payment is low. Why the life is cruel with him and his little one.

 

'I bet YiFan is happy and Baekhyun is so healthy, so his baby as well. While me, can't even buy a piece of meat.'

 

"Hey, don't cry. You are going to worry the baby." The male grabbed Tao's hand and gave it little pats. "Now tell me whats your name and age for fill the form."

 

"Fifteen." Tao said and the honey haired male opened his wide eyes, He was too young. " Tao."

 

"Ok, Tao, what else. What is your surname?."

 

"Just Tao." Tao turned his head to the white wall, not wanting to looked into the other eyes. "No surname, not anymore."

 

The honey male understood what the pregnant teen meant.

 

"Is ok Tao." He caressed the black haired boy's cheek. "You are no longer alone ok. Life put me in your way. Life put you in my way. So I'm going to help you."

 

"But you are a stranger. I don't know you, I just can't go and trust some people." Tao sobbed, he was scared.

 

"Don't be scared ok. Look, friends in the begining were strangers, and with the time, strangers can become friends." He smiled brightly. "Or do you have some family or friend...lover maybe for me to call them?"

 

Tao sighed and looked him in the eyes. "No one. I have no one."

 

"Wrong, you have me now. Ok. Now Tao im going to fill the form. Why don't you go back to sleep. Oh those books over there are mine. I'm studing open university. I'm going to be a great doctor one day."

 

With that he left the room and Tao smiled at the boys dream. Being a doctor. He will be, one day for sure. The he didn't asked for his name. Tao facepalmed he was such a nice boy and he forgot to asked for his name after all what he did and what his going to do for him. He was like an angel sent only to him.

 

A knocked on the white wood door, brought him back to reality. A doctor was on the room with him.

 

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

 

"Good, I  guess." He was so ashamed.

 

"Dont be shy little one, we're going to take care of you and the baby." The doctor smiled

 

"Thank you for what you’re doing."

 

"No need. So, you lover gave us your name, age,address and a phone number. You are a young couple, fifteen for you and eighteen for him. But you are in good hands."

 

"Thank you once again." Tao wanted to sobbed but he was tired, he lay down and grabbed the sheets.

 

"Now take a rest ok. You're not going to be alone for much time. Your boyfriend will be back soo. Ok." The doctor commanded. He was sure that that nameless boy wasn't his boyfriend but he was tired and he supposed to play along with it. So he only nodded.

 

"Thank you." He said, closing his eyes.

 

The doctor closed the door and whispered. "Rest well, Park Tao."

 

____________________________________________________________

 

A/N: gosh i have to rush this, my brother was ing me. He need the house for him and his boyfriend. Anyway thank you for comenting and subscribing. Typos all the way so bare with it plz. My fingers are stupid. Untill next time! 

Some asking me were do I study...only going to tell you that my university is one of the IVY LEAGUE! bye ~~!