CHAPTER XIX

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

Luhan walked through a private park, you can only get there if you are one of the residents over there. It was a very very expensive residential area. He had money, even though, he was living in the cheapest condo. There were different types of housing; the condo was the cheapest one, the houses were so expensive but the mansions were almost unreachable. There were only few people who can cost a mansion over there and he, being a rich boy, can't even could pay four months of rent, so talking about buying a mansion was a big no.

 

While walked he was smiling, remembered the bubbly Bae. That boy was the cutest thing alive. He cared so much for him, he loved that child. He was with him since the day the boy was gave to Kris and Baekhyun. He became in a uncle for him. Bae was a spoiled kid. He spoiled him the most. It was true that some in the kinder garden always told him or Baekhyun that Bae has no manners but hey he was a baby boy. No baby at that age has manners. 

 

He stopped when he saw a little toddler a few steps away from him. The kid was on his knees looking at the ground. Curiosity came to him and he went to the kid.

 

He knelt beside the child. "He little, what's the matter? Are you alright?" 

 

The little boy raised his little head and looked at the stranger. "Sorry mister but I can talk with stranger."The boy said with tears in his eyes.

 

Luhan gasped. The boy was beyond words. Beautiful was one of those. 

 

Even if he was crying, you could see how pretty the child was. Black hair, white milky skin, rosy cheeks, little nose, thin red lips and a beautiful dark eyes with a cute little just little bags under it. The boy a really beautiful. He was a beauty when he was child but not as this kid. He closed his mouth and observed the boy a bit longer.

 

"My name is Luhan and I'm not a stranger. Tell me your name? He smiled.

 

The kid hesitated. "Yao, Park Yue Yao."

 

"What a beautiful name but is it Chinese?" 

 

"It is." The boy answered.

 

"I'm Chinese." Luhan said.

 

"Really really? I'm Chinese too~!" the little boy said cutely.

 

Luhan could help but squeal. The kid was so cute.

 

"Oh my god, you are so cute." 

 

"I'm?" The boy said tilting his head. 

 

"Too much." 

 

"Thank you~"

 

'I can't anymore, I want to hug him.!' Luhan thought.

 

"So, why were you crying Yao?" 

 

Yao pointed at the ground, and there was a red bird. "Is he dead?"

 

"Well...hum, yeah he is."

 

"But why~" He whined pouting.

 

'So cute'

 

"Well...you know life and yeah well...The bid was hum..you see. the bird was ah..." Luhan didn't know what to say. He scratched the back of his head. "The bird was sick and when people are sick they die." The kid opened his eyes in fear."No, no people I mean birds, yeah birds. So when they are sick they die.

 

"But when people is sick...they too die." Yao started to sob.

 

"No, no,no Yao don't cry..I didn't mean it...The bird is not dead." Luhan panicked.

 

"I want my mommy." Yao bitted his little lips, he didnt wanted to cry.

 

Luhan looked right and left. But there were no woman in sight. This child was different from Bae. Bae could believe whatever you said to him, but this pretty in front of him was so tender.

 

"Luhan?" A voice called for him.

 

Luhan cursed. The last person he wanted to see, was now then and there. "Oh hey Tao...What's up." He said not looking at the man.

 

"What ar-" he was interrupted by little sobs.

 

"Oh no, no baby, don't cry." Luhan said hugging the boy.

 

Tao took a look and saw his younger child crying."Yao?, Yao baby, what's wrong?" He knelt down, pushed Luhan aside and hugged his son.

 

"Mommy!" Yao said burying his face on his mother chest.

 

'Momy?...Does...Does this kid is Tao's son?!' Luhan's mouth hung open. 'It can't be.'

 

"What wrong baby?" Tao asked again.

 

"The bird is dead and Luhan mister said that when you are sick you'll die." 

 

Tao sigh and rolled his eyes."Look here sweety. Yes, the bird is dead but is because God called for him. The bird wasn't sick. When you are sick...you just don't die. Doctors save you." 

 

"Just like daddy?" The boy said.

 

"Yeah, just like daddy." Tao smiled.


"Then...Why did the bird die~ it was so pretty, red color." Yao pouted again and Luhan squealed.

 

"Didn't I tell you. God called for him. He didn't have red color birds, so he asked the bird to go to him but you know that you only can go to God if you are dead right?." The boy nodded. 

 

"Seeing God is such an honor." Yao said and Tao smiled. He son was so smart and adorable.

 

"Yes it is. Now why do you cry? Lets be happy for the bird." Tao said and gave him a handkerchief. Yao took the bird and wrapped the body in fabric.

 

"He is happy right mommy?"

 

Tao wiped the tears of his son's face. "Very much. Now go to your brothers and play a bit longer. We need to pick daddy up." 

 

The boy nodded, hugging his mother one more time. "See you later Luhan mister. " 

 

Luhan smiled at the boy who was ran toward the other side of the park. He turned around and looked at Tao. "So he is your son uh? He is so adorable may I say."

 

"Thank you so much. Yes he is my younger son." 

 

Luhan deer-eyed like blinked a few times. "Pardon me? Younger...Do you have more than one child?!"

 

"Yes I do."

 

"But." Luhan started counting with his fingers. "But you are now twenty and Yao is like five and then you said he is the younger...I don't get it!" Luhan pouted.

 

"He is the younger of my three sons. I have triplets."

 

Luhan stopped breathing. "Are..Are you, no wait. Let me calm down." He took a deep breath. "Are you saying that there are another two boys just like Yao.?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

"Two more cute kids? Tao can I meet them? Is just...Yao is sooooo cute like ugh have you see him? Well of course, you are the mother but oh my gosh. Yao is so cute, like I want to hug him tightly. Can I meet the others...pretty please?" 

 

Tao rolled his eyes 'Not other fanboy.' 

 

As soon as Luhan looked the triplets, he began to jump up and down. The three were dressed alike. The three had the same pretty face. The same high, same complexion. But if he though that Yao was cute, seeing the three of the together was the cutest thing ever.

 

"Let me take you a pic of you guys." Luhan squealed.

 

"I don't like pictures." FeiLong said.

 

"I want a picture. Bbuing~!" Yao said cutely.

 

"Ah " Luhan held his face with both hands."

 

"Hey Luhan! No curse words in front of my children" Tao yelled at him.

 

"No,no,no,no. Tao this is sooo unfair. Kris loves you and you even have this beautiful kids. I hate you so much." He said.

 

"Life loves me." Tao mocked.

 

"Hey hey, let me play with them ok. I can even babysit them, with Sehun of course..or just me. Just me. Don't show them to anyone else...just me ok." 

 

"Luhan...are you in...drugs?" Tao whispered. "They are human, not  toys."

 

"Tao hear me out.They are so cute..someone mentally unhealthy could took him away from you an-"

 

Tao walked to his children. "Luhan really, you are so stupid. Are you born this way or hit your head.? Babies time to go." 

 

"I don't know." Luhan shrugged. Tao thought that the deer  boy was cute. "But please Tao let me play with your babies. We are friends after all right?" He smiled.

 

'Is he ing on drugs? friends? me and him?'

"Didn't you hate me for being with YiFan?" Tao narrowed his eyes.

 

"Are you with him now? No, and well I was young you know...so come on TaoTao. Lets play with the kids~" 

 

Tao looked at his phone, it was time for him to pick his husband up.

 

"Hey you three, time to go." 

 

"Nooooo~!" he heard his sons and Luhan. He rolled his eyes.

 

"Luhan please....what a shame with you."

 

"Ahhh~ don't go, don't go. I want to be with them a bit more." 

 

"Yes mommy we want to play with him." Jia asked.

 

"Well sorry but we have to pick daddy up."

 

"Then lets go~~~!!" The three cheered.

 

"Hey! Are you change me for him?" Luhan pouted.

 

"Is the same, his father comes first." Tao took Jia and Yao's hands

 

"Well say bye to Luhan." 

 

"Bye Luhan mister!" FeiLong and Jia yelled.

 

Yao loosened the grip from his mother hand and hugged Luhan. "Bye bye Luhan mister, and thank you for play with me." 

 

Luhan was taken aback. He hugged the little boy tightly and rubbed circles on his back. "Is my pleasure Yao. You are so adorable baby,you and your brothers. So lets play again ok?" The kid nodded his head.

 

Tao smiled at Luhan and say goodbye to him. The doll looked at the family walking away from him. Tao was sure a special one. not only him but his children. They were kind and mannered for that age. Tao was sure a good mother.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Where the have you been? We leave baek with my mother just for having a drink with you and look at the ing time. Such a waste of it." Kris said snorting.

 

"Were you with Sehun? That smile is so bright." Baekhyun teased.

 

"Sorry i was with Tao and his children." He said smiling.

 

Kris stopped the glass he was going to drink and Baekhyun as well, stopped smiling.

 

"What?" Both said.

 

"Yeah, I was in the park and the there was this adooooorable kid, and listen here, when I say adorable, is just not adorable but ADORABLE ok? So yeah then he looked at me and oh my gosh guys you have to see him. He is the most beautiful kid in the earth but anyway I was so shocked because the mother of that kids was no other than Tao, yes Kris your Tao...well not yours anymore...anyway, He let me play with his children and oh wait did I tell you he has triplets? No? Well, he has and ohhhh my gaaah, if Yao was adorable, having the three of them together was like seeing little angels coming down to earth."

 

"Tao has triplets?" Baekhyun asked. "Are you kidding me? why that has so lucky?" He said with so much jealousy in his voice.

 

"Yes he has, and as I said they are soooo cute, adorable and beautiful, not pretty but beautiful. Beyond words my friend and oh listen listen, Not get me wrong Baek but you see I love Bae and all but he is a bit spoiled." Luhan said making a weird face.

 

"He has five Luhan, is normal" Kris said rolling his eyes. Not believing it what his friend was saying.

 

"No, no. Tao's childrens has almost Bae's age. But God, they have some manners. So respectf-"

 

"Well maybe Tao is a and hit the kids. There you have." Baekhyun crossed his arms.

 

"No, no, no. I saw the way he talk with the kids and is so lovely and firm. The kids obey at the first not like Bae who need to repeat again and again. I was so happy with them. They are sooo cute. I like Yao the best but Jia and FeiLong are cute too. But Yao is my baby. Everything was fine but then Tao said it was time to pick his husband. The kids heard that and forgot about me. They love his father. I wonder how Tao's husband is? He most be very handsome because the kids are no joke so mayb-"

 

"SHUT THE UP." Kris slammed his hand in the table and went out of the bar.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Not energy for anything. Dont eat mexican food if your are not mexican! I feel like god hates me! BTW does anyone in here is mexican? I heard about the earthquake, hope everyone is ok! 

Thank you for all the comments and subs and yeah..i need to lay down in my bed. Habanero is a no no for me!