CHAPTER XIV

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Everybody were in a rushed. The news of Huang Empire taking all America in its hands was a big shock for the Top Ceo, Byun Ji Hoon and Wu Jay. They never expected that Huang get all America. The merged of the Wu and Byun Co, was not longer what they thought. Huang was on Top of that. Which means that their actions was now in danger. This was too much, after the bad time with Baekhyun's loss this was a concern moment. 

 

Sooner than later they'll faced to Huang's head. He was going to attend the party of this night. In fact, the party was for him. Everyone wanted  to get closer to him to have some favors.

 

"Kris, are you guys ready?" Kris' father asked.

 

"Yeah, we are ready. So lets get going father." Said Kris taking Baekhyun's hands and guide him to the main hall. 

 

"Really, why do we have to come here? I don't feel like partying." Baekhyun said with an annoyed face.

 

"Is because we have to. Is business Baek. Just hang in there ok, Luhan and Sehun are coming too." Kris squeezed his hand. 

 

"Fine. But I'll prefer staying at home, and get ready for the baby's arrive." He said pouting.

 

"Just enjoy a little, and the baby will arrive in a month, so we still have some time." After his loss, Baekhyun and Kris still want to be a family so they went for adoption. Everything was going so fast, and the baby will arrive in a month. They has some conection. 

 

"Baeki" Someone squeaked.

 

"Oh Luhan, come here come here!" both hugged each other. "Gosh, this is so annoying and boring"

 

"I know, but my father want me to come. I dont know why do we have to be here in the first place." The doll face boy said.

 

"It's business" Kirs said rolling his eyes.

 

"Oh hi to you too Kris." Luhan smiled widely.

 

"Hey." Was all kris said.

 

"It's important to be here, at least for Baekhyn and Kris' family."

 

"Why is that Sehun?" Luhan asked and Baekhyun nodded.

 

"How stupid could you two be? Byun and Wu Co. are in the sight of the predators, the most successful in Korea and oh my god." Sehun stopped, the look on the other two was unbelievable. Pure ignorance. "Nothing, forget it." 

 

"Now you feel me."Kris mocked. "But its very important. Mr Huang is a golden dragon for business. We need to his favor."

 

"I'm sure you will have it." Baekhyun said smiling at his husband. 

 

"Yeah, Kris is really good with...you know this, whatever it calls it." 

 

"Please Luhan, you don't even know what is "this" things. shut your mouth." 

 

"Sehuni whay are you so rude with me. Love me!" Luhan whined and Sehun rolled his eyes and ignored him.

 

"Kris will not get anithing from Mr Huang, after all that man is Tao's father. Your ex-boyfriend." Sehun said with venom in his voice.

 

Luhan was in shock same as Baekhyun. Tao's name was a Taboo for them. It was prohibited. Kris went pale. Tao. He loves Tao. He wanted Tao. Unconscious, he let the grip out on Baekhyun's hand. 

 

"Tao." He whispered.


 
On the other side of the hall, Mr Huang was looking at the four boys. So they there were. He knows that Oh Sehun was on Tao's side. He even helped him, so he was gratful for that. On the other hand, the man who made his son's life a sad one was over there. Hand in hand with shorter man.

 

"Who are they." He asked none in particular.

 

"Oh they are the Wu's, Wu Kris and Wu Baekhyun. Poor of him." A lady said.

 

"Poor? Why?" Are you kidding me. My son is the poor one here. He thought.

 

"Oh you didn't know? The poor kid lost his baby and he will never be able to have more. He is useless." 

 

"Oh, is that so. Well, what kind of man would I be, if Im not going there and give my condolence. If you excuse me."

 

The man went straight the four boys, glass in hand and angry inside him.

 

The four boys looked that the man was getting near them.

 

"Mrs Huang, is really a pleasure to be here. Thank you for invite my family." Sehun said bowing a 90 degrees.

 

"Oh Sehun, is nice to have you here. Already talk with your parents. What a nice kid you are." He said and held his hand."Thank you for what you did the past months. Really Im so thankful to you." 

 

He waited for the younger to shook his hand. Sehun was taken aback. Does this man knew what was going on with Tao? Sehun shook his hand.

 

"Oh no need to be sir. And oh god, having the most powerful man saying those words really make me so ashamed." 

 

"Well then. Who you youngsters might be? I know for sure Sehun but you, I don't think I have the plasure." He said looking at Kris.

 

"I-My-My names is Xi Luhan, sir. It's a pleasure and thank you for having me here."Luhan said not looking into the man eyes.

 

"Oh the son of the Xi. Yeah, your parents never talk about you...well nice to meet you." 

 

Luhan felt a pain in his heart. Right his parents never talked about him. The unwanted child. 

 

"My name in Wu Kris and he is my wife Wu Baekhyun, It's a pleasure to meet you sir. Really meeting with the golden dragon, the Royalty of China is something so fine." Kris said with so much respect. He was not going to show his insecurity. No to this man.

 

"What a pleasure sir.! Baekhyun said smiling. The smile that melt everyone. 

 

'What a nerve. One of them talking to me so carefree and the other smiling like a .'

 

"Oh so you are the heirs of the Wu and Byun Co.Congratulation. I heard about you being pregnant but did you alredy have it?" 

 

Kis was speachless. Didn't Tao told him that his dad was an homophobic?

 

"Thank you sir, and yes my baby is at home. A boy and  please in the future look after my husband. Kris will take over the company." Baekhyun smiled at Kris. 

 

'What a disgusting thing, but didn't he lost his baby and wasn't he infertile? And he has one now?. Perhaps adoption.?' Mr Huag thought.

 

"Well, now if you excuse me, I still have some other guest."

 

"Wait sir." Mr Huang was about to leave but he was stopped by Sehun. "May I ask for Tao?" Sehun hesitated, looking at Kris and hoped he wouldn't said anything stupid. "He is my friend and well, can I talk to you...like in private?"

 

ZiFu knew what Sehun was talking about. Privately. Like he doesn't want for the rest to heard the conversation. So This Luhan and baekhyun wasn't Tao's friends, of course not. One was the wife and the other....well, the other doesn't matter. And then there was Kris. The person who didn't fought for his son.

 

"I'm so sorry Sehun but I'm a bit busy right now for have a private talk. You can always come to my house, you are more than welcome. Tao will be happy to see you." He said looking at Kris for the corner of his eyes.

 

"Is Tao in Korea? When did he came back? He was in London rigth?" kris busted in questions. "Tao is here, here." He whispered.

 

Luhan widen his eyes. Baekhyun's mouth went dry. Sehun closed his eyes, and Mr Zi Fu clenched his fists. 

 

"Can I see him?" Kris hurried to asked. He need to see him. He wasnt thinking in that moment, Baekhyun could wait, He needed to see the love of his life. "Is he here?"

 

"Kris please behave" Baekhyun pleaded.

 

"No. My precious son is not here. Never did I say he was here." Mr Huang said coldly.

 

"But you just said that he will be happy to see Sehun." Kris was desperate.

 

Mr Huang let out a little smirk. "Why are you so interested in my son, young man. Do you know him, a friedn maybe.?" 

 

"No." 

 

"Yes."

 

"No."

 

"No."

 

"Well, they said you aren't a friend of my son. Then why did you said yes?"

 

"Kris we should go over there. I'm a bit tired." Baekhyun said. He doesn't wanted his husband looked for Tao.

 

"Just, please sir. Does Tao....Is he doing fine?" Kris voices was so hurt and sad. Tao was the love of his life so he just needed to know he was fine.

 

'What the does this kid think he is. Having his wife by his side and asking for my son.'

 

"Well, I dont know what is your relationship with my son but yes, he is fine. Beyond fine. Having some troubles and taking care of his health but aside that, he is perfect. Beautiful and more gorgeous than ever." 

 

Baekhyun didn't wanted heard that. Tao was not Beautiful. Tao was not Gorgeous. Everybody was blind. 

 

"Troubles? What kind of troubles. Is he sick? What does he have to take care of his health?" Kris heart was beating really faster, his chest were heavy whit pain . He wanted to be by tao side. Protecting Tao.

 


"Sehun stop him." Luhan whispered in Sehun's hear. "He is hurting and worrying Baeki." 

 

"Nothing to worry about. Now if you excuse me." 

 

"Nothing to worry about. Sickness are important. Please sir, is Tao well? Please." Kris wanted to cry.

 

Sehun knew that well. He knew why Tao has health problems and didn't wanted for Kris to find out.

 

"As I said, My son is taking care of his health. The change of weathers are very bad for him." He said sighing.

 

"But if he is sick...why aren't you with him? Does his mother is with him?...She must right, she isn't here or is she?" worrying was on Kris body. Tao sick. And alone. 

 

"Kris please." Baekhyun tried again but Kris was not going to let go Mr Huagn until he tell him everything he wanted to know.

 

Mr Huang let out a small grin. "He's mother is in the way for met him. And as I said, don't worry. He is not alone, his husband is with him. Now, I have to see onother guest."

 

"What?" Was Luhan's little whisper.

 

"Did he just-" Baekhyun was widen eyes with a little smile on his face.

 

Sehun just sigh.

 

And Kris. Kris was...

 

"Wha....What? Husband...Is he married..." he whispered to no one.

 

Kris was speachless.

 

Kris was crying. Tao was married....but why? How? With whom? 

 

Kris loves Tao and Tao loves Kris. But they are married. Both. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Because I can!

Did you see the ChanTao moment at P&L&F concert?! Thanks for yout comments. What a sweethearts you are!