CHAPTER XXVIII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

~~~~~~

 

"Where is my son?!" A woman's voice crashed down the halls. "Where is my baby! What is going on. Where is Tao!!" 

 

Tao's mother ran through directly to his son's room. She was alone, Mr Lee called and told her that Tao was in the hospital. Her husband was on his way. She was crying, yelling and trembling, asking for his son.

 

"Mrs Huang!" Kyungsoo was the one who rose up his head and stood up for telling the new. 

 

"Where is my son, what happened? Why is he here? Is the baby alright? My son is alright? Where is Chanyeol?" Yelled.

 

"Please, try to calm down. I will fill you with the new. Jongin." Kyungsoo called for his lover and handed the sleepy Jia. "Please aunty, calm down."

 

Kyungsoo explained everything. She was in shock. Calmly, she nodded to whatever Kyungsoo was saying. In his head the word 'coma' was the only one who had space. Again. She stood up and followed Kyungsoo to a white door, she knew that behind that door, her son was on a bed. 

 

She grabbed the doorknob and turned it around. "Kyungsoo......How is FeiLong doing?"

 

"She is out of danger. Chanyeol is with him."

 

"So, Chanyeol hasn't come here...."

 

"No aunty, he spend all this time with Fei."

 

The woman nodded.

 

With fear on her pretty face, she opened the door and came. There was he lovely boy, sleeping on the bed like nothing was wrong.

 

"I'll be outside" Kyungsoo said.

 

She walked and stopped in the end of the bed, sat down on the chair next the bed and began cry.

 

"Baby Kyungsoo told me everything." She whined. "I told you Tao! I told you before! That man was pure problems! Why didn't you heard me? Mama wanted to protect you. I tried to save you from this!" 

 

She caressed her son's black hair. "Baby, life is so unfair. Mama would give anything to be in your place. When I first hold you in my arms.....I was so scared 'Am I going to be a good mother?' was all the time in my mind. But you know, I really tried my best. I gave you more love than any mother could give. I raised you like a prince. It was not about money and you know that, it was family and love."

 

She let out a cry. "Mama was so sorry from what I planned when I found out you were pregnant. I didn't wanted to lose you but here I'm, doing everything wrong. I let go of your hand, I put you in danger since the beginning. But you found a wonderful man. Chanyeol is what every parent want.

 

Did you know that he is with Fei all this time? " She chuckled. "Boy, that kid really is something. He love those children even if he is not his real parent."

 

She leaned down and hugged Tao by his waist. "TaoTao....remember when you said you wanted to marry someone like mama? Because mama was so gentle, so lovely and so good caring with you? Mama was so happy you thought that high of me. 

 

She giggled. "Want to know a little secret? I always got envious and nasty glances because you were so cute back then. Everyone wanted to have a son just like you, but too bad because you were mine and only mine."

 

She sighed and cried softly. "If an a 'Good Mother' award does exist, certainly you're the winner. There is nobody else in this world who love his child as much as you love yours. And you did all by yourself. I'm so ashamed that I wasn't there in the first place but you did well. Mama is so proud of you."

 

The loud beep beep of the machines was the only sound you could heard in that room. The woman was staring at the wall like she was not there. "Tao, you have to wake up better sooner than later. You can't let Chanyeol take care off all. Hurry up and wake up my son. No matter how much time it gets you, I'll always be here. I made a promised before and I'm going to keep it. Not because I was told to but because I fall in love with you. I'm your mother Tao, even if I did not gave birth to you. Please wake up."
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where are the kids?" Kyungsoo asked going out from Tao's room.


"I put them in a room next to FeiLong. They are so tired, probably woke up tomorrow night and by the way Jongsoo is with them. " Jongin said.

 

"Thank you baby." Kyungsoo kissed his husband lips.

 

"Anyway, how's aunty?" Jongin asked.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. "Not good at all. She fall asleep hugging Tao. Too much crying, I bet."

 

"I have no words." Sehun said. "I thought Tao and Chanyeol's life was good. What Kris did was horrible. I...I would never be able to forgive him." 

 

"Sehun, don't talk like that, he might did som-"

 

"What the is your problem?" Jongin said back hugging Kyungsoo. "In which ing side you are? That son of a brainwashed the kids. He ...is the one..what the is...Oh right, you are the friend of that Baekhyun right? Get the out of here."

 

Luhan was taken aback, he didn't mean that. Kris was his friend and it was true he didn't like Tao at all but people change, he did. Tao's babies were so precious to him, even if he was an outsider, he never wanted Tao death, or any bad to him. Being a mother was what Tao was now. The kids need him. He felt so bad for Tao, he even chose Tao over Baekhyun. He knew his friend's hate was killing little by little. Tao showed him what love was. What a god friend was. What a mother could do for its children. He like Tao and wanted to be by his side.

 

His eyes was full of water. "I-I..S-Sorry, It was-"

 

"Enough." Sehun cut him and hugged him protectively. "You crossed the ing line Jongin. I'm not going to let you talk this way to my fiance. He did nothing wrong. Yes he is stupid with his friends choices but hey, so does everybody. This has nothing to do with him."

 

"Yeah, right. I bet he is happy with what's going on. Now he and his ing friend could laugh all they want about Tao's misfortune." Jongin spat with anger.

 

"I'M NOT!" Luhan yelled back. " I did not like Tao back then. Is true that I was on Baek's side because I had a crush on Kris and Tao was taking everything a wanted and...and yeah, if he wasn't going to be mine, I rather wanted to be with Baekhyun. My crush was stupid because Sehun was the real love in my life and he being all friendly with Tao didn't help my jealousy. I'm so tired people talking bad things against me, I like Tao, I really love his children. They are so precious to me, I made things up with him. He accepted my apologies and we became friends, not closer but something for the began. I didn't even  know the babies were Kris'. I don't know what's going on but Tao is pregnant and his not fair for the little baby and Fei!." Luhan hugged Sehun and cried his heart out. He was trembling. It was true he didn't like Tao but he was jealous and with the little time they spend together he could saw why Kris was so in love with the raven boy.

 

"Sorry Luhan." Kyungsoo said. " But you have to understand that we are so worried. Jongin just did Longi a surgery which is so important to us. We love those kids. We were with then since they were babies and Tao in coma again is just like a horrible nightmare for us."

 

Luhan nodded still given his back to the nurse. "I understand. Sorry too."

 

Kyungsoo elbowed his husband and he just sighed. "I'm sorry too. It was wrong of me to yell and talk to you that way, sorry. Sorry to you too Sehun." 

 

Luhan nodded again and Sehun did the same, showing a tired smile to the doctor. "We are good. How is Chanyeol doing?"

 

"Man. Is so sad for him. He love Tao too much but seeing his little baby in a bed is like his world have crushed down." The doctor sighed. "Really hope Tao wake up one day."

 

"What do you mean?" Luhan said cleaning his teary eyes.

 

"Jongin...Luhan asked you a question. What do you mean?" Kyungsoo asked when his husband took his time to answer.

 

"Tao might... never wake up again." He said in lower voice. 

 

Everyone gasped in shock. 

 

Kyungsoo laughed hard. "What the are you saying, the doctor says he is in coma but one day he wil-"

 

"No, Soo. He might never open his eyes again."

 

Sehun's eyes began to get watery. "..............God, help him." 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Tao has a genetic problem. He was so lucky the first time with the triplets but with this baby is 99% that he dies after given birth. Back then in China, Tao has the best of the best and he will have it too this time but.....the chances for him being alive is less than 1%. "

 

"Genetic problem?" Sehun asked. "What do you mean?"

 

"It's a problem when the mother dies and the baby's alive. In 99% both of then dies one after another. And the rest of the 1% the baby is alive with the help of special treatment and sadly the mother dies. Is a pattern."

 

Everyone went silence, until the pretty Luhan told. "That must be wrong. I mean the test or something because Tao's mother is in that room.....right?"

 

"Luhan is right. Aunty Rou Li is on the room!" Kyungsoo yelled. 

 

"The test doesn't lie, baby." Jongin caressed Kyungsoo' forehead.

 

"What are you talking about then? That Aunty isn't Tao's mother? They are like two rain drops. She is alive...Tao has hopes. So don't give that crap!" Kyungsoo said back and walked to the kids room. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol kissed his child's cheek. "I'll be right back baby. I'm going to see how's mommy doing, okay? It take me only few minutes then I'll come back with you, darling."

 

Saying that, Chanyeol went out of the room and walked to Tao's room. He did it with slow steps, not wanted be in that room with Tao sleeping face once again. He deep breath and with shaky hand, cleaned his eyes. 

 

"Chanyeol." He heard his name being called and turned around. 

 

"Father." And with that he hugged the man who had helping  him these past five years. "My Tao, father! FeiLong!"

 

The man was crying along his son-in-law. Once again, life was against this younger couple and their family. 

 

"Everything's going to be alright, Chanyeol."

 

"I afraid of losing him. I'll die if that happens so please take care of my sons." 

 

The man with crying eyes broke the hug, cup Chanyeol face in between his hands. "Look at me Park Chanyeol. Tao is not going to die. And...and if he did..."Chanyeol let out a loud yell of pain." ....If he die, you have to be strong enough because you have three sons to take care....four children, because that little sunshine is fighting for its life."

 

"No dad, I can't. Tao is the reason of my life. If he isn't with me, then I don't want to be living anymore." 


The man hugged Chanyeol once again. "He is my son Chanyeol, the one who I craved for so long. The miracle between love and sadness."

 

"I failed as dad. I failed as husband. I'm the worst. Everything is my fault." 

 

"No. Is not your fault. Is 'their' fault. I will take down Byun and Wu's. You just see Chanyeol. Im crying over my son and grandchild. I will make them cry over his own family too. They will feel our pain." The man said with anger on his voice. "Time to time Chanyeol. Now let see Tao together, shall we?"

 

Sehun saw the men coming to them. 

 

"Uncle." He said and greeting the older man."Chanyeol how is FeiLong?" 

 

Chanyeol smiled at Sehun. "Doing better, I don't know. He's still sleeping....like the angel he is."He shared tears. "Thank you Sehun for what you did. Luhan," He said and the pretty boy hugged Chanyeol. "Thank you too Luhan for taking care of Hengi." 

 

"No need to." 

 

"Jongin." The older man said. "Thank you for what you did for FeiLong. Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan, thank you so much for bringing my son and grandchild here at time." Said with a sad smiled. 

 

With that, both of them went inside the room.

 

And there he was. Again in a bed, with peaceful face, Tao was sleeping once more and Chanyeol couldn't help but cry harder. Tao's mother were resting on the bed holding his son's hand.

 

"I hate this sight." Mr Huang said in a cold voice that scare Chanyeol. "This is like a nightmare. Just like twenty years ago."

 

Chanyeol didn't say anything and took Tao's free hand in his. 

 

"Aren't they so much alike?" Mr Huang asked. "My wife and Tao."

 

"Yeah, they look so much alike." Chanyeol said caressing Tao's hand.

 

"So beautiful both of them. Same nose, same lips, same eyes and you know what's the best? The same warm smile." He said with a painful smile.  

 

"Yeah. Mother is so warm and I'm so thankful Tao took after her. Tao love her so much." 

 

"Yes. And she loves Tao the same....even bigger." 

 

"Tao and his mother look so much alike that it scares people. Too much beauty when they are together." 

 

Mr. Huang let out a whole-heart smile. "Yes. They look so much alike...Even if she isn't Tao's real mother." 

 

Chanyeol looked in shock at his father. He frowned and opened and closed his mouth, no words were coming out.

 

"Father......"

 

"There is a reason for why I didn't like Tao with another guy. Male and male relationship wasn't my dream for my son. Not because I was homophobic, which I played the part well, It was because this could be happen. My son lying on a bed given up his life for his baby. Just like my Bing Li did twenty years ago."

 

"What?" Chanyeol whispered.

 

"Tao is true love, Chanyeol." Mr. Huang walked to his wife side and kissed her head. "Let me tell you something....."

 

~~~~~

 

A/N: Hello again! I missed you! Please leave a comment, upvote and susbcribe! Too much thins to do and this city is so damn big, so pretty, with so much story. I made friends (thank god) really nice people...but let me tell you a little secret; I didn't know Mexican people could be this racist and more importanly I did even know they have sooo much money. it! on the streets mercedes, porche, ferrari, audi, buik, lamborghini, maserati ...gosh so much luxury is the life here in the city. And I have like 3 maid who help in my house aside the butler but my friends has like 12 maids at least and I was like WHAT?! My house is bigger than theirs and we dont need 12 maids. I learn something and its that in Mexico everyone has money. Even the poorer can live everyday. Anyway thank you! Hope you like the chapter....we are getting close to the final...three more and the end.