X.X ii

That Bastard

11 December 2012

 

 

Today we go out together to meet our old friends. I was very happy since you agree to go with me. How long it have been since the last time we were together like this?... Just you and me. Laughing and teasing each other. But I don't blame you. If I really need to find someone to blame... It was that bastard. Ever since she appear in your life, she was taking you away from me. You don't realize it because you love her so much. She always be your number one no matter what. What did she ever do to deserve all that?.

This precious time doesn't lasts forever like I hope when one of our friends ask you about your love like. You become so excited and I always love to see you like this... but now since I know the real reasons behind it... I start to feel numb. I steal a glance at your face. You look so happy when you talk about her. You used to be happy like that when you were talking about me... What with this sudden change? I feel dissapointed but you look so good since you're laughing like this... and I guess I'm happy too.. for you at least. Why can't you laugh like this when you're talking about me? You say you really love her and this time, your love with her will lasts forever. But I really doubt it if she really think about the same thing as you. But what can I do? You believe in it... you believe in her... I just don't know what to say no more.

Our friends just laugh awkwardly with you when they hear your story. Can't you see it? They were pitying you for falling in love with that kind of women. Yup... They all know her very well but it's you... why can't you see what everybody else see? You close your eyes and refuse to believe in all that rumors about her. They say love is blind but baby, why you have to be so blind? Please open your eyes and for once, take a look at me for a while. I don't want to hurt you but every night I'll pray that you'll broke up with her.. That bastard doesnt love you like the way I love you.

 

 

20 December 2013

 

 

Tonight our company was holding a party to celebrate our comeback album and of course you'll bring her. You fetch her at her house, wear a nice designer suite and even buy a present for her. How I wish you could done all that for me instead for that bastard. She doesn't deserve you.

I sit in front of this bar alone, with a glass of liquor in my hand.. I swirl it slowly as I watch you dance with her on the dance floor. You were keeping her close to you as if you can't get enough of her. I feel so sick... I fixed my gaze at you... expensive car, nice clothes and classy place like this, it all suite you well but that bastard in front of you.. the one you keep holding so lovingly, she really doesn't isn't it? She doesn't suite you well. You were so precious while she just a cheap rubbish.

You were smiling so sincerely to her but she just return it with a fake smile. I always smile at you, I only show my true smile at you... So why can't you love me like you love her?. I feel like throwing up when I see her filthy hand touching your hair and caressing your cheek. She make it look like she really love you but inside, she definitely thinking about some other man. How could she do that? It was a disgrace and thing that she have done to  you is like a sin. I want to push her away from you, I don't want her to touch you, I want to take you somewhere and prove it to you that I love you more the her.

As much as you shed your tears, I'll treat you right baby. I'll protect your heart and I'll show you what you really worth. More than that bastard ever show you. The pain that all this time you handle by yourself that she doesn't even care about before, can you share some of them with me baby? But before that please, open your eyes for me... Stop looking at her.why can't you see that your love is me? I know you better than that bastard does.. Everyone know about my love for you.. Why you are the only one who can't see it?

I stare at you... the same thing repeating again.. You are sitting alone in the corner. Looking so broken and empty. I look around.. that bastard leave you again. I lift myself up and began to make my way to you. I want to comfort you, I want to hug you and I want to say how much I love you.. How much I treasure you..

But once again, you never listen.