I Love You II

That Bastard

 

 

  "Hey Seungri, what would you do if someone tell you they love you?"

Seungri tear his eyes away from his math exercise to the blonde in front of him. "What's with the question? You are the on who received an undying love confession everyday, you should at least had figured out about that by now." He tsked and began to continue solving the math problem but then a book landed on the back of his head. 

"Ouch! Whats that for hyung?" He glared at the older as he rub his poor head. 

"Just answer will you?" Jiyong said, putting the folded book down.

"Tell them I love you back of course." Seungri answered uninterested, just to make Jiyong satisfy so that he can continue doing his math work. As he just about to write a zero beside one, Jiyong yanked his hand and pull him up on his two feet.

"Really Ri?" Jiyong asked and now their hand are interwine with each other. Seungri stare at Jiyong, watching the older cheek rose up and slowly revealing his pink gums and crooked teeth. The smiles reach his soft hazel eyes, making them crinckle at the corner. Seungri thought Jiyong look less scary if he smiles like that more often. 

"Unless if they're someone I hates, or love to bully me or love to disturb me." Then, Jiyong smiles dissapear. Seungri thought the older was going to hit him once again for playing around but little that he expect for Jiyong to slumps back down on his chairs.He look dijected and somehow, Seungri's felt his heart break a little. 

"So... you hate me?" Jiyong asked after a moment of silent passed. He look scared somehow.. why must Jiyong look like that? and Seungri didn't even mention who. The younger thought to himself but then, he just shrugged. Maybe Jiyong is just feeling insecured or that time of the month come again. Since Seungri know Jiyong, there is one time in the month that Jiyong would act weird and sometimes his mood changes abruptly, faster than Seungri can blink his eyes. Just like those girls when they're pms-ing. Seungri thought it better to just go with the flow, or else... his work would never done.

"I don't hate you though." He said shortly, sitting back on his chair. "But you din't say I love you to me right?... so the person that I hate is not you even though you enjoyed bullying me." Silences followed and Seungri thought it was over but unfortunately it didn't. Jiyong then get up and takes something from his pocket before he gave it to Seungri.

"Candy?" Seungri stared up to the older weirdly. Weird because Jiyong already give him candy when he arrives earlier and more weird when Jiyong's face were all red and flustered. 

"Eat it!" He said, grabbing his bag on Seungri's bed before he walks toward the door. "And, call me when you done."

"Wait hyung! You are leaving? but my math homework is not finished yet!" Seungri asked but Jiyong already left. He sighed heavily, turning back to his homework. Great. Now who's going to teach him now?

After almost an hour thinking about how to solve the last question, Seungri gave up. He close the book and throw himself on his bed.Jiyong might get mad at him for not finishing the question but it was the older who left him. So it doesn't count. Thinking about Jiyong, Seungri never thought that he'll get this close with the older. Well, Jiyong is a popular boy... everyone want his attention and he looked perfect in everything. He looked arrogant, acting like a major diva and harsh toward other people and everyone that is at the same level at Seungri, the nerd and the one who are bully target think that Jiyong is heartless. He did too because back then, Jiyong loves to bully him but since he know Jiyong personally, the older was acctually a gentle person, loving even. He loves to play with Donut, Seungri's cat who hates her owner and it acctually suprised him when Jiyong cry when they watch drama together. Seungri didn't even thought that Jiyong loves dramas. 

Seungri smiles to himself, thinking that he actually have seen the part of Jiyong that was hidden from other people. The thought of it makes him feels warm inside. 

A knock on his phone screen bring him out from his thought. He fished it out from his pocket and then, a small, round and red wrapped candy was pulled out too. It was the candy Jiyong often gives him and he notices it was differemt from usual. Seungri put down his phone to the side and unwrapped the candy, he throw the plactic on the side of his bed where it falls from the space between his bed and the wall onto the floor beneath. Seungri hummed happily at the taste of sweet and sour strawberry candy as he proceded checking his phone. 

'Hv u eat it?... so what your answer? Tell me, do you want it too?' A text from Jiyong. 

What answer? Seungri mused for awhile and then he just shrugged. Maybe Jiyong is asking if he want that new type of candy tomorrow too.

'Just now... sure, I would love too.'

Little that he know, Jiyong wrote 'I Love You, be mine' inside the plastic wrapping. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 
"He asked me if I hit my head on something when I called him 'honey' the next day, so I figured out that he didn't read what I wrote on that candy wrappings." 

Daesung pressed his palm on his mouth in effort to stiffle his laugh. He never thought that the hot player 'Kwon Jiyong' was a total dummies in front of his crush. Who the hell wrote love confession on candy wrap when people are most likely to throw them away after they eat the candy and what era does they live in now to call someone 'honey'. It's sounded like old granpa, calling out for old grandma. 

"So... what do you think? Am I the best or I am the best?"

Daesung fake a cough to hide his giggle when Jiyong walk out from the fitting room, striking a pose in front of him. The older now is wearing a simple black shirt and ripped skinny jeans with chains hanging at the side... oh, and a black converse. It matches with his freshly dyied blonde hair. Daesung rolled his eyes, its not like Jiyong truely need his opinion anyway since the older know more about fashion than he is after all, so he decided to ask Jiyong a question instead.

"So, hyung... why you didn't just tell him that you love him straight to his face and stop beating around the bushes?" He want to know because it not everyday he get a chance to dig about his hyung love life. 

It suprise him to see Jiyong's face turn fifthy shades of pink and his cool and composed expression turn into flustured one. "Are you crazy? I can't just tell him that I love him and eventually wants to him senseless into the matress. He'll hates me for sure."

Daesung almost chocked with his spit and Jiyong continues, chewing on his nails. A habit that Daesung notice Jiyong do whenever he nervous. He look annoyingly cute.

"One time we are watching a drama and there's one scene where a man confess to a girl. I thought it was sweet of him to do that, but Seungri think otherwise. He told me that the man is lame for confessing his love like that. A love confession must be sweet, he told me. It should be prepared with care and effort, not just blantatly told the truth. I'm scared he'll reject me if I do that." Jiyong sighed as he placed himself beside Daesung, secretly seeking comfort but only to be laughed at by the younger.

 

"What the hell hyung? What are you? Middle scholar?" Daesung bent over, clutching his stomach as his laugh grow louder. "What the hell? I was deceive by you all these year, I thought you are expert when dealing with this kind of thing but sadly you are just this naive kid. Who the hell will think to that extent when someone they love said things mindlessly? BWAHAHAHA!" Daesung now were rolling on the floor, laughing his off and Jiyong twitch. The vein on his forehead popped as he try to keep his cool but Daesung obnoxious laugh didn't help at all. 

"Jiyong hyung, you-"

"ON YOUR KNEES, HANDS UP!" He roared, sucessfully shutting Daesung up and send him immadiately on his self reflecting position.

After he's sure that Daesung stop laughing, Jiyong then move back to the couch. "It's not like I didn't try to drop a hint, I did... god know how many time I've tried but he just don't  get it. Seungri is pretty dense you know." He sighed, staring down at the floor. "Besides, I don't know if he likes man... or at least me and even though I was dying to let him know... how much I love him, how much I teasure him...I just can't. Guess, I'm too afraid that I'll lost him forever".

Daesung chew on his lower lips, guilt wishes over him when he sees pained expression on Jiyong's face. He shouldn't laugh at the older earlier. Unrequited love because it like playing gun roulette. You never know if you will stay unhurted when you pull the trigger but if you don't, you never know the winner either. It just that it hurt like hell when you love someone who you don't know would love you back... having to deal with same uncertainty every single day for the feeling that person might hold for you. 

"Hyung..." He called almost hesistantly and it suprise him to see Jiyong's eyes is glistening with tears. He quickly avert his gaze away, not wanting to make Jiyong feels uncomfortable. "What are you going to do after this?' He asked but silences followed, so he decided to speak again. "You know, whatever plan you have in mind, just tell me about it. I'll help you."

Jiyong stares at Daesung for a while before he smiles softly. "For now, I didn;t have any plan... I just want to see him again. I miss him Dae but I'm afraid because things won't be the same between us. My feeling for him still remain the same but I don't know about him, what if he already have someone else that make him happy the way I couldn't do?." 

Jiyong lost in his thought but then when the feeling is getting unbearable, he hides it with a bitter chuckles. "But, if he is happy... I guess there's nothing I can do about it right... I love him and I want him to be happy even if I'm not in the picture."

Jiyong voice sounded small and venurable, Daesung never seen the older like this before but seeing him like this break his heart.

"Oh hyung" He couldn't contain it anymore as he throw himself on Jiyong, wrapping his arm around his hyung. "I'm sorry hyung, I shouldn't laugh at you but you can't give up so easily hyung."

"What the?! Get off me Dae!". Jiyong tried to push Daeaung away from him but the younger only hugs him more and after a while, Jiyong give in to the comfort that Daesung provided. He needed it after all.

"I understand how hurt it must've felt to love someone without getting anything in return but hyung, you have to keep on trying. Don't give up now."

He let his mind wonder a bit. Daesung is telling him something very ironic... He had never love someone like this and Seungri is the first. He thought when he run away years ago, the feeling would dissapear but it don't... it makes him want that boy more. 

"You make me sound pathetic Dae." He said after a while. "Of course I won't give up."

Deasung pulled away. "Yes you shouldn't hyung and don't worry, I'll help you no matter what." Jiyong chuckle softly as he see Daesung pumped his fist up to the air. 

"Yah... who told you to get up?". He stared at the younger but Daesung ignore the question as he get up and take his place beside Ji, putting one arm around the his hyung shoulder. 

"Hyung... can you tell me how this Seungri boy look and what he likes?." Jiyong wanted to protest but this time he let it slide.

He looked down to his fingers, already smiling at the memories of his cute Seungri and Daesung tried his best to faught the urge to laugh because Jiyong is behaving like highschool girl who falls sickly in love. That boy Seungri really did leave a great impact on Jiyong. 

"Well,  seungri is a nerd so I guess you should be able to imagine how he look like but unlike the other nerd we had bullied, my Seungri is the cutest.."Jiyong smiled again.

'so he's a nerd?'Daesung thought to himself, interesting...

"He always wear this big glasses that hide his beautiful round brown eyes... its a pity but I didn't dare to ask him to take it off because he'll be more cuter than he does and attract other s... of course I don't want that to happen, he's mine."

'Possesive as usual.' Daeaung rolled his eyes, pitying that boy for atttacting Jiyong.

"He has white milky skins that always begged me to touch, pink chubby lips that I can kiss all day long if he let me..." Jiyong start to have that stupid dreamy look on his face and Daesung finds it creepy. "His body was small but it just felt right with me and ohhh~ don't let me start with those round peachy -"

"Okayyyy! Its enough hyung!". Daeaung cut in, no he don't want to know about the shape of other guy . "Now tell me what he like.."

Jiyong glares at the younger for disturbing his daydream about Seungri but he decide to answer afterall. "Like I say before, Seungri is a nerd and of course he like doing nerds thing like reading books, following rules and orders, eating sweet thing... thats not really nerd-"

Daesung his imaginary beard as he hear to Jiyong describtion about Seungri then at some point, it hits him. He stares back at the rambling Jiyong, observing the older from head to toe. Blonde hair, rebellious cloth, narcissis personality... its undeniable that this kind of image suits Jiyong perfectly and not to mention had suceeded in making almost everyone that come across him falls madly in love with him. However, not for Seungri and the reason is clear enough. As ridicullous and laughable it may sound, the fact is obviously true.

Daesung clasp his hand together, halting Jiyong and his speech. "You are not his type." He said midlessly as his eyes meet Jiyong.

Jiyong is taken aback by Daesung statement and he can see himself kicking Dae for it later. "Can you repeat that again  Dae?".

Before Jiyong can murder him, Daesung quickly gather him thought back. "Wait, hyung... let me explain. Base on what you tell me about Seungri and what he likes and dislikes, I come to the conclusion why he has no interest at you."

"What do you mean by that?". Jiyong asked, raising an eyebrows. 

"I mean, look at you. You are handsome with your sassy and chick image and him with his nerd self, of course he won't even think that you'll like him and you are far from his type too. Maybe he doesn't even think that he was your type thus he interpret your hint as nothing else but joke. That's why he never realize anything."

Jiyong stare at Daesung as he had said something that was so brilliant that even Albert Einstein is pale in the comparision of it. The fact is so logic like how logic oreo and vanilla Ice-cream were blended together but it soon make him scared. All those years he had wasted... damnit!

"So, what do I do now Dae?". He asked and for the first time in his life, he feel ugly in his fashion choice. 

Daesung rose up from his seat and stand in front of Jiyong, staring down at his hyung. "First of all, you need to change that hair colour, the way you dress and of course the way you behave.

'Don't worry hyung, we'll catch the panda together.' He thought to himself, smirking evilly. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day at Lee residence, Seungri is currently locked up inside his room, busy with his homework. He just got back from school few hours ago but since he didn't like doing his homework at night, he always do it at this time. Beside, even though he may look like super nerd with his big black rimmed glass and skinny like worm body, he's not that genius. He need glass because he can't see well without it and he need extra time more than anyone to finish his work. He need to stay focus too, so during his study time, the Lee household is free from any noise or disturbance except for today. 

"Lee Seunghyun!" His mom's voice boomed from downstairs and Seungri tried his best to ignore her. Maybe she forget what time is now and she'll stop once she remember back, seungri thought to himself as he continue on the next question.

"Sungri! Come down for a while dear!" 

Seungri sighed, leaning agaisnt his chair. "I'm studying Mom!" Silences followed but then she call him again. Having no choice, leave his room and head toward the living room. He stops at the doorway and peeked inside when he heard his mom talking to someone, a woman in her thirteen wearing a beige casual dress. She look familiar, even her voice sounded familiar. His mom looked so happy and sometimes, both of them laughed. Maybe she is one of his mom's friend but why he never see her around before. Seungri raked his brain, trying to remember anything about her but he can't.

"Don't you know its bad to eavesdrop on other people... didn't your mom told you that?" 

Seungri jumped when he felt a warm air blown to his neck, causing him to lose his balance and stumble forward. He makes a girly noise when he felt forward, shutting his eyes close when he know his face will make contact with a hard cold floor but weirdly that didn't happen. A pair of arm manage to catch him before he falls and now the arm is hugging him close. What the hell? Seungri panicked for a moment before he gathered his mind back and manage to struggle his way out from that stranger embrace.

He turn to face that person, ready to lash out his ten page curse when the sight in front of him makes him froze because standing in front of him now is Kwon Jiyong. 

"Hey seungri." Jiyong smiled and Seugri was stunned because the older had change so much. He's different from the last time they met. Jiyong no longer have that crazy hair colour or outfits like before and he didn't looked like how he did few years ago. He looked matured and preserved, like a true gentlemen. Seungri's heart skips a beat when Jiyong comes closer, taking his hand for a handshake.

"Ah, Seungri... here you are." His mom come to his side, patting his shoulder and Seungri come out from his trance. 

"Seungri, you look even cuter now. Do you still remember me?" The woman that Seungri saw earlier said, pinching his cheek. Seungri shook his head as an answer and for a while, he forget about Jiyong who now had his eyes glued on the panda.

"Aigoo... I'm Ji's mom and I come here because I want to see you and to discuss something with your mom. Omo, Seungri...you haven't change much, only cuter." She giggle and Seungri brain finally work as he began to remember her. She's the one who suggest Jiyong to be his tutor and Jiyong is... the panda boy gasped when he realize what he's wearing now, an oversized shirt with super short boxer. The whether is hot because it still summer, however in this situation... the cloths is not appropriate.

He immadiately went upstairs and get changes before he return back to the living room. Seungri sit beside his mother, ignoring how weird it felt when Jiyong keep glancing at him every ten second.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you before mrs Kwon." He smiled sheepishly to Jiyong's mother.

"It's nothing dear. By the way, your mother and I have already discuss and agree on something." Seungri furrowed his eyebrow at the awfully familiar scene. 'please let it not be about me and Jiyong hyung...' Seungri prayed in his heart, wanting to avoid having Jiyong as his tutor once again. Everything has change between them now and Jiyong looked different. He didn't look like how he used to before and even now, Seungri can't get over the fact how polite Jiyong looked and behave. It will be totally awkward if he sit in the same room with Jiyong.

"We're going on vacation!" Both of their mother said in unison and Seungri let out the breath that he's been unconsciously holding into. 

"Great!" He said. "So mom, where are we going?" 

They stared at him as like he's crazy for a moment and Jiyong's mom chuckled. "You are not going anywhere Seungri. It just your mom and I."

"And while we're away, Jiyong's mom and I had agree to put Jiyong in charge of looking after you." His mom continued.

"Oh." Seungri said softly, feeling sad because he can't go to vacation too but then his eye widen in shock. "What? but why? Awh, come on mom. I'm not a kid and I can take care of myself! Beside Jiyong hyung might have something more important to do right hyung?" Jiyong flustered a bit when Seungri suddenly turn to him but before the younger notice, he quickly gather himself back. 

"No, of course not. I am free so I can help." He smiled charmingly and their mother squel in delight.

"So, it set! We are going to leave tomorrow, so Seungri... do you want to stay here or at the Kwons?" Seungri hasn't yet recover ffrom the shock earlier, yet he receive another shocking news. Why must his mom make plans without telling him and why oh why he had to stay at the kwons? Nope, if Jiyong want to look after him, it's Jiyong who must stay here. Beside, at least if he's at his own house, he would feel safe. Who knows what Jiyong had planned for him.

Seungri want to voice his decision but Jiyong beat him on it. "I think it's better if Seungri stay with me at our house mrs Lee, our house is nearer to Seungri's school and I can send him there. It'll be more easier. Beside,  I'm all alone at house so having Seungri to come over will be fun." Jiyong smiled and Seungri caught himself staring. Even his smile had change and he don't have those crooked teeth anymore. Its kinda dissapointing because he always thought Jiyong teeth is cute back then  but then the older last word snap him out from his thought.

Staying at Jiyong house alone? Over his dead body. What the hell with Jiyong suddenly purposing nonsense? Seungri send a pleading look to his mother, hoping that she'll refuse but if course she won't. 

"Great! Then, it setteled. I'll leave Ri under your care Jiyong-ah."

Seungri pressed his lips together, trying to faught back the urge to yell at everyone for their selfish decision. He steal a glance at Jiyong but then it suprises him to see Jiyong already staring at him, smiling sweetly. He sighed heavily... maybe Jiyong just wanted to make up back with him after that argument. Afterall, they haven't see each other so there must be a lot of things to catch up. 

He do look sincere tho and slowly, he returned a smile to Jiyong. Jiyong is seriously being caught off guard. He felt blood rushing up to his cheek and he immadiately avert his gaze to his mother.  Damnit! He's so cute, I'm gonna diee! 

 

***********************************************************************

 

 

After dinner, Mrs Kwon and mrs Lee decided to go out shopping for things they needed to buy before their trip tomorrow, leaving the two boys by themselves at home. Seungri want to tag along because he still feel uneasy to be left alone with Jiyong but he held himself back because he don't want to disturb his mom and her friend. Beside it's not everyday she get to hang out with her friends.

After Seungri's father passed away, her world is only Seungri. She stop paying attention to other things accept from trying her best to keep her son happy even though deep inside Seungri could see that her mother just afraid losing another person that mean a world to her. Now, seeing she could spend her time and able to do things she love make him happy too even though he had put himself in an uncomfortable situation like now.

Seungri tried his best to stay focus on his homework and ignore the fact that right now the man that run away from him almost two years ago were sitting on his bedroom floor, leaning agaisnt the bed. 

It have been half an hour since their mother left and it have been so quiet and awkward between them. Seungri don't know how to start a conversation and he don't feel good leaving Jiyong alone at their living room either, so he invite the older to his bedroom because he still needed to finish his homework. However the air feels really awkward that he think if it can make him die, then he already did.

He sighed, putting his pencil down. Maybe he need to say something now. He turn his chair to face Jiyong. "Hyung.. how-"

"Seungri, I'm sorry." Jiyong speak for the first time after they have been in his room and it take a few moment for Seungri to be taken aback by whay Jiyong just said. 

"Why... why did you apologize hyung?".

Jiyong is staring at his hand, looking troubled. "For forcing you to do things you don't like.. I know you don't like the idea of getting into the same school as me and yet, I still insisted you to try... and sorry for calling you idiot that time. I never meant what I say... can you forgive me?".

Silences befall on them after that and Jiyong start to feel uneasy for the fear that Seungri had started to hate him. 

"I'm not mad but that day when you run and never come back, I thought it was you who had start to hate me." Seungri said in his tiny voice and now it's Jiyong turn to be taken aback. "I miss you hyung and I wanted to meet you but at the same time I'm afraid thay you don't want to see me after I had failed you."

Never in whole life had he ever think to hate Seungri but he was too afraid to return back thay day because he thought Seungri don't like him and that boy even smiled when he know he had failed in that entrance test. Seungri looked like he was releive that he didn't make it and Jiyong was hurted by that but now, since he know the truth now... maybe, just maybe there's still hope for him and when they are apart, Seungri did miss him. 

At the time Jiyong raised his head to look at Seungri, the boy already staring at him and Jiyong found himself to lost in those beautiful brown orbs. The pair of eyes that leave him stunned at the very first moment it met with his own, leaving him to fall, slowly and surely with a boy named, lee seunghyun. 

Jiyong did tried to stop, to hold his gaze from following every movement of Seungri, bullying that boy and pretend like the fluttering feeling inside his heart didn't exist everytime he's near but none of it works. He continue to falls and when he did, he falls deeply.

He open his heart for Seungri, accepting those feeling he keep for the boy along with the pain he may endure because Seungri didn't feels the same. However, all those years he spent loving someone who didnt know about his feeling, Jiyong did grown tired... he want his love to be true, his feeling to be mutual and he want them to be together.

And so Jiyong brave himself to say those magic word... not wanting to hide any more.He want to end this waiting once and for all.

"Seungri... the truth is, I like you. Would you go out with me?". There, he finally said it and Seungri is staring at him, saying nothing.

Jiyong stares back, not only at Seungri's features but at his souls too. He felt like his heart gonna jump out from his chest, anxious, nervous, happy and excited  as he wait for Seungri's answer and how he'll handle it if the answer is not what he hoped for. But for now, jiyong dont want to think about that yet as he continue clinging on that little chance that something might chance between them.

"I like you too hyung..."

Jiyong let go of the breath that he unconsciously had been holding in and if he didn't see how wide Seungri's smile is... he would've think that his ear is deceiving him. 

"And sure, I would love to go out with you." The boy said again and Jiyong felt like crying. Finally, his love is returned!. But.. isnt this too easy? He had expected the worst but.. oh well, maybe luck is already on his side. 

Jiyong turn back to his beloved, opening his arm wide to hug the boy petite body. "Thank god Ri!!". He said, hugging the boy close. "You dont know how hard it felt to hide those feeling away from you. All these years that I spent away from you is hard Ri." He bury his head on the crook of Seungri's neck and he cried a little.

"Err... w..well.. I dont know about that hyung and I'm sorry for putting you into that hard situation. Its okay.. we are together now." Seungri return the hug and patted the older back gently. Jiyong feels like his heart gonna burst with millions colour of rainbow and sparkle. He is beyond happy right now.

After a while, they pulled away and Jiyong reach his hand to cup Seungri's cheek. Feeling the warmth radiacing from his skin as he let his eyes travelled down to the boy's pinkish lips. How many years he had waited to finnaly kiss it and now all those dream had come true. A thought of finally kissing Seungri make his cheek heat up in anticipation and it getting worst when Seungri is staring intently at him. 

Suddenly his confident run out from his body, replaced by an enourmous shy feeling. Only Seungri could turn him like this. Like there's an electric flowing through that boy skins, Jiyong immadiately retract back his hand. 

" Hyung..." Seungri call him and man that voice make him want to melt like ice under the sun. 

"Y...yes Seungri." His eyes followed every moment of Seungri leaning to him and he almost close his eyes when the boy reach his hand to touch his head. Jiyong felt like dying because the touch felt so heavenly good. He unconsciously leaned back when Seungri scoot closer and now they were so close that Jiyong can feel the boy's breath fanning his face.

This is it! They going to kiss! It's not his first kiss, hell he had go even further than just kissing but with Seungri it was different. He felt like a and if it Seungri, every little things that boy do would make he felt like a very first time. Seungri is his first love and all his pasts love never felt like what it is with Seungri. It was because all of his ex's was clinging on him but with Seungri, he's the one who desperately clinging.

"Can I..." Seugri said again and Jiyong missed the last word because he can't barely concentrate on anything because his crush's face is pratically an inch away from his own. 

"Yes, you can Seungri." He said, almost screaming because Seungri took a long time with the kiss. Enough to torture him. 

Jiyong closed his eyes, feeling Seungri's hand running through his hair. He almost moan and then a moment later, the boy hand is on his shoulder. He is ready for the kiss and boy, he'll make sure it'll last long. 

Jiyong puckered his rosy lips, waiting for the other pair to pressed agaisnt him. It would be heaven, he thought.

One minutes... two minutes, he waited and only then he realized the boy had stopped playing with his hair. Everything turn to silences and Jiyong open his eyes, only to found out that Seungri now is seated in front of him. Far from their previous distance and looking at him weirdly. 

He didn't get to ask when the boy open his mouth first. "I thought that hair of yours is a wig hyung because it black... but wait, that black is not artificial right? And why you make that kind of face? It creepy."

"What?" Thats the only thing he manage to say in his dumbfounded state. But the kiss? Seungri is about to give him their first kiss right? How? Why?

He want to ask but soon interupted by a loud entrance of mrs lee and his own mother. 

And he didn't manage to fo anything as Seungri get on his feet and a heartbeat later, dissapear behind the door to get his mother. 

Jiyong leaned back agaisnt the bed, sighing to himself. There goes their romantic moment. Well, its okay since he had confess. They are boyfriends now, so he had enough time later and in fact, Seungri will ne staying with him. He had more than enough time to make a move on that boy. Jiyong smirked to himself.

As he about to get up and follow Seungri, his phone ringed indicating a call and it from Daesung. 

"So hyung! How it goes? My plan work right? RIGHT?Oh, Wait, I shouldn't call this early. Maybe you are busy doing you-know-what! Haha. Omo! Omo! I'm so EXCITEEDDDDD!"

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he distance his phone a few inch away from his ear when Daesung's voice come booming as soon as he take the call. 

"Calm down you rascal!". 

"Aww.. hyung. You are mean. Wait, don't tell me you in the middle of 'it'."

"No, I'm not Dae.. unfortunately." He sighed, massaging his temple lightly. It always tiring to talk with Daesung. Where did he get all those energy to begin with afterall?. "Buttt.. I did confess." He continue before Daesung could say anything. 

A moment passed and all he can hear now is gasp, probably Daesung who try to calm his inner fanboy down. That boy always admire him afterall. 

"We are officially boyfriends." He said, distancing his phone a little bit far this time as Daesung scream on the other side.

"Daebak!!! Congrats hyung! I told you it'll work." 

Jiyong smiled to himself. "Yeah. I guess. You should see his face when he first saw me Dae."

"I told you, prim and proper image is his taste." Daesung said proudly and Jiyong jusy could imagine how wide his grin is right now.

"Yep but I really wish he could accept me for who I am but hey, who cares. As long as he's happy and I still look awesome."

"Hyung. It's okay. He'll accept you slowly.. so tell me about your first kiss." Daesung said, giggling madly but the question make Jiyong sigh. 

"Unfortunately, we didn't kiss... yet." He smiled when he heard Daesung sighed.  "But don't worry my dear Daesungie. Seungri would be staying with me and I'll have more than enough time for that." He stated proudly. 

"Well done hyung. You never failed to amaze me. Thats why I adore you the most." Daesung said.

"You make a right choice Dae." Jiyong can't help but to feel proud. "Anywayy, I have to go now Dae. I'll call you later aight?". 

"Ahh.. okay hyung. I have to go too. Seunghyun hyung is giving me weird look." 

"Wait,hyung with you?". He asked, suddenly feeling chill running down his spine. 

"Yep, he asked me to go out with him today. Weird right?". Daesung said, half wishpering by now. 

"I have to go. BYE DAE!". Jiyong hang up and immadiatelly shove his phone back inside his pocket. Seunghyun would choke him to death if he continue to talk with Daesung and the fact that boy fanboying over him would only adding Seunghyun unspoken grudge toward him.

Because Seunghyun had a massive crush on Daesung and just like how dense his Seungri is, so do Daesung. In Seunghyun case, it tougher because Daesung loves to party and extremely friendly to everyone. Jiyong chuckle soflty, why would hottie like him and Seunghyun fall for someone dense. Well, love is unpredictable afterall.

Jiyong is walking down the stairs , heading toward the living room when he heard his sweetheart voice talking to someone. However that someone is not his mother or mrs Lee, it someone else. Feeling curious and worried, he quicken his pace and when he arrive at the door, he was deadpanned and it felt like his soul left him for a second. 

Because right there, standing in the middle of the room is his Seungri and a brown haired girl with her hand hugging the boy's waist. Not enough than that, she's pecking Seungri, HIS SEUNGRI on his goddamn lips! Other than the boy annoyed look, he didn't put any resistance.

"Seungri... you.. she?". Jiyong find himself unable to form cohorent word and now all eyes is on him. He didn't miss the girl glares. Her cat like eyes turn into tiny slits as she look at him as if she was angry he's interrupted her moment.

Jiyong marched forward, pulling Seungri by his arm and ripping those two apart. He is seething with anger.

"Yah! Who are you, you bastard!". She bellowed angryly but Jiyong ignored her. He put his arm on both of Seungri's side, making that boy to face him. 

"You better have proper explanation for this Ri. Who is she?!". He asked and Seungri flinched a bit. 

"Whoaa, calm down hyung. What is wrong with you?".

"Tell me who is she?". He ask again, pressing his voice down.

The boy pry his hand away and Jiyong watch him move to that girl side, putting one arm on her shoulder like it was the most natural things to do. In his rage, jiyong find his heart start to hurt. Please don't let it be what he think of. Bloody hell, he just confess his undying love five minutes ago for godsake!. 

"This is Lee Chaerin. My girlfriend." Seungri said with a smile and the girl is looking smugly at him from her long eyelashes.

Just like a glass, Jiyong find his heart is broken into millions unrecognize pieces when he heard what Seungri said. His world turn into black for a moment and it hurts a lot. 

"What?". He asked again, starting to lost his composure.

"You heard him old man, I'm his ing girlfriend." She said, slipping her hand around Seungri's waist and Jiyong feel the strong urges to rip apart. 

Jiyong  look at Seungri, hoping that he'll say its a joke or something but the boy only sigh. 

"Chaerin-ah.. what I told you about saying bad words huh?". Seungri's voice is soft and almost lovingly while Jiyong felt like dying.

"Sorry oppa". She smiled sweetly at Seungri and Jiyong swear that she's an incarnation of Regina George because when she look at him, she smirked. It look so dark and evil.

But Jiyong put that matter aside for now because right now he want explanation. How could Seungri agree to be his boyfriend when he's already have a girlfriend? Does that boy want to play with his heart? But that couldn't be because as far as he remember Seungri is so naive and oozing with innocence. Does all these years since he left, that boy had changed?

"Seungri. I thought we already declared! I thought you like me too! Why did you accept me if you already have a girlfriend?!". Jiyong asked, almost tearing up and he saw it... Chaerin keep smirking at him. 

Seungri blinked in confusion. "Uh what? Er, what wrong accepting you even tho I have a... err, girlfriend? And I do like you hyung."

Jiyong bite his lips, now begin to wonder if Seungri is being serious or just playing with him. "Seungri... you! You lying bastard! I hate you!".

And then just like what happen two years ago, Jiyong runs away leaving Seungri behind with unexplainable confusion. His heart hurt when Jiyong said he hates him.

"Hyung! Wait!" He want to chase after Jiyong, but Chaerin hold his arm. 

"Let him be oppa." Chaerin smiled. "Maybe he's just having a.bad day. If you g after him now, he'll be madder. Give him time okay."

Seungri stared at Chaerin then to the door and finally he let out a heavy sigh, letting her guide him to the chair as she curled beside him. "Alraight." 

Why Jiyong act like that out of sudden? Didn't they just make up few minutes ago and now without reason, the older is mad again. 

"Hey, oppa don't be sad." Chaerin said trying to cheer him up and Seungri just smile weakly. "By the way, what that declare things is all about?".

Seungri stare at her in pure confusion. "I'm not sure too. Well, all he say before was he likes me and about wanting to be my boyfriend or something. Ah, he said he want to go out with me but he didn't declare anything."

Chaerin stare at Seungri in amusement. "Then, what your answer?".

"I said okay and I like him too." And after that, Chaerin burst into a fit of laugh with her hand clutching her stomach. Seungri stare at her weirdly.

"Oppa, sometimes I don't know if you are seriously dense or just plain stupid." She manage to say between her laugh.

"Hey!" Seungri said, feeling offended. "Why you said that?".

"Do you really tell everyone that I'm your girlfriend and Jonghoon is your boyfriend?". She asked and Seungri is seriously confused at where she's getting to by now.

"Emm... yeah. You guys told me too beside it's true right? You are a girl, so you are my 'Girl friend' while Jonghoon is a boy so, he's my 'boy friend.' Its true right?". 

Hearing this, Chaerin burst into another round of laughter. "Really? Hahaha. Seungri! God. Hahaha!". 

"Wae? Wae? You guys are the one who told me that. It normal right?". He began to panic and seeing this, Chaerin began to laugh harder. 

"We are joking for god sake Seungri! Now it's explain why everyone keep staring weirdly at us everytime Jonghoon and I hang out with you." She said, wiping off the tear at the corner of her eyes. "Seriously seungri..."

"Don't give me that. You are the one who said you're my girlfriend and what's with the sudden kiss, I told you it's not appropriate here... and also the formality?". 

Chaerin chuckled softly. "I just want to play around and I haven't seen you for a long time right? Oh and I call you oppa because I thought aunty is here.. by the way, where is she?".

Seungri let out a heavy sigh. Chaerin is so hard to handle sometimes. "She goes out with her friend and what kind of playing around is that?... seriously Chae, I still can't get used of the way you playing around. I'm just make up with Jiyong hyung and now he's mad again... on top of that, he even clearly said that he hates me."

"That was Jiyong?". She asked, looking a little bit suprised. Interesting... she grinned. "So oppa... do you really don't know the reason why he's mad like that?."

Seungri sighed, unaware of her sly smirk. "I wish I do."

 

****************************************

Jiyong scrunched his nose when the bitter taste of liquor passed down his throat. How many shots has he take until the burning feeling inside his heart dissapear? Being drunk out of despair like this is so not him... it's not like him at all but because of Seungri, he had just turned himself into a complete mess.

It feels like a joke really, to think that only because of that thick glasses nerd, that lying bastard, that unfaithfull boy, he become like this... really, it's like one of the sick joke. Maybe it was him who had been so crazy all this time. He had loved the same person who all these ing years, denying every hot girls and boy that tried hard to catch his attention... just because of Seungri. 

Jiyong smirk to himself, maybe this is what it felt like to be played amd left broken. He drink another shot and move to take off his suit, throwing it somewhere on the couch. It's not like he need that kind of image anymore.. judjing on that girl outfit, he's sure that Seungri taste had changed. If only he can get rid of the image Seungri kissing her just now... 

He couldn't take it anymore amd after the six-th shot, he let his head rest on the table about to dozed off when a hard slam on the table jerked him up.

"Thehehe~ hi, dirty bastard". His coolest sunbae-nim, Top is grinning at him, holding a bottle of alcholic drink inside his hand. The man cheek is red and his face really look stupid right now.

Jiyong would laugh if his mood is better but all he cam afford to do is smiled bitterly. "You are drunk too don't you?". He asked and Seungyun nodded, giggling to himself. "Where is Dae?".

The question shuts Seunghyun down, making Jiyong felt a little but sober at the moment. The older is not the type to get wasted carelessly, especially in place as crowded as this club and if he does... the only reason is Kang Daesung.

He smiled wistfully. "He stood you off again isn't he?". Seunghyun didn't say a thing but his expression is enough for him. "Well, I guess it make the two of us hyung... cheers?". He raised his glass at Seunghyun but the older don't react much, so he bring his glass to Seunghyun's instead.

Jiyong drink his liquor in one go before he hit the glass on the table, watching with the corner of his eyes at Seunghyun who already slumped down agaisnt the couch and the bottle is hanging loose in his hand. He's in pretty bad mood.

"Hyung..what happen? i thought you're hanging out with Daesung". Jiyong asked, despite of knowing that its better if he keep his mouth shuts when Seunghyun is like this. Oh well, whatever.

Seunghyun was drunk thus he start to giggle like kids on crack,pushing his body up with his palm as he lean closer to Jiyong causing the younger cringe at the strong smell of alcohol. Geez, how much he had drink.. this time it must've hit him pretty bad. 

"We were havinggg a goood time, Jiyong-ah." Seunghyun slurred, waving the bottel in front of Jiyong's face and the latter had to lean away to avoid it from hitting his precious face. "We talked... he makes his silly cute jokess and I laughed hard.. damn it. until.. until that bastard come and ruined every ing single thingss!". Seunghyun slams the bottle on the table and Jiyong felt sober at the moment. Seunghyun is scary when he's mad. 

Seunghyun lean back agaisnt the couch,running his finger through his unruly hair. Seeing how wrecked his hyung right now remind him of his own pathetic love story. He thought that happiness is within in grasp... but Seungri prove it wrong. What could go wrong until it leads to this. Heartache and broken hearted.. Those all time he remain faithfull spent in waste?

Jiyong take a bottle of liquor in his hand and begin to drink it down, hoping that being dead drunk could help him to forget. He close his eyes, hearing to the stupid love song in his mind.

 

I wasted my night... you turned off the light. Now, I;m paralyzed... still stucked in that time when we call it love but even the sunsets in paradise....

                                                      If happy ever after did exists... I would still be holding you like this and all those fairytales are full of it...

                                                                                                                                                  One more stupid love song and I'll be sick...

 

So much for a happy ending... Jiyong mumbled as he swallow down another shot.

"Stay away you face!". Jiyong felt a bucket of ice water had been poured on his head at the moment he saw Seunghyun clutching someone collar and ready to fight. He narrowed his eyes and he felt panic arises in him when he saw two tough man wearing black tux walking to his hyung direction.  Jiyong know Seunghyun would be in great trouble if he didn't stop the drunken man. 

"Stupid mothering ty face! ing get your hand off me! Don't you er know who I am?". Seunghyun start to speak nonsense and Jiyong know if he didn't stop Seunghyun now, the man could regret it for the rest of his life when he sober up tomorrow. Don't get them wrong... it's not the bouncer or the club owner he scared off, it's more of Seunghyun pride.

Choi Seunghyun is the man with pride and he belong to the elite society. Everyone know him as the classy, high classed heir of a biggest hotel franchise in Korea and until now he beleive that his crush, Kang Daesung beleive and like that image of him. So, Jiyong know if Seunghyun ed up this night... he might not be able to face the world or at least Daesung ever again. That's what he think.

Jiyong ignore his stinging head and he force himself to get to Seunghyun. He give signal to the bouncer to stop right there and leave everything to him. People around had already become panic and start moving far from Seunghyun. "Tabi hyung." He calls softly, pressing his palm on the older shoulder. Seunghyun glared at him and he flinced a bit.

"Let him go okay?." He tried to pry Seunghyun hand off from the shaking man but Seunghyun is being difficult.

"He ing touch me! How dare this low life bastard lay his filfthy hands on me! Only Daesung could do that." Seunghyun yelled and Jiyong pity that man for his mistake. 

"He don't mean it." He try again and finally Seunghyun let go. The man falls down on his , coughing as he get back his breath. "Let's go home okay hyung."

They were about to go walk away when the dimwitted man decide to speak. " you man!". He yelled and it's enough to riled up an angry Seunghyun. His face darken in anger, he clench his fist tightly that his knuckle turn white and Jiyong didn't manage to stop him as he lauched himself to that man. Everyone in that is nearby start to scream when Seunghyun raise his fist high, ready to punch the living life out from that man and Jiyong's eyes widen in shock.

Out of reflex and maybe because he's drunk enough to think straight, he moved forward. "Hyung!! NOO!!"

/DUSHH/

Jiyong find himself lying on the club floor and his face is aching like he's been punched... oh right, Seunghyun just punch him in his ing face and now, all he sees is stars.. blurry one before his vision turn black...

 

TBC....