Angel

That Bastard

'Just a mindless drabble'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//****~~~~~~~~~

An Angle With A Shotgun by The Cab

Kwon Jiyong is 'an angel with a shotgun'.

It's a statement rather than just an empty saying. To everyone who don't know him, who just stare him for afar... Jiyong was an angel. He got a sweet smile, a kind and down to earth attitude, a gentleman, a good son and a faith believer. For everyone who know him for his innocence, Kwon Jiyong is truly an angel that was sent to earth. He's a dream, an inspiration and a source of strength to everyone who adore him to keep on going with their life.

However, the things that they didn't see is behind Jiyong's white wings, he was hiding a black shotgun that was stained by his enemy's blood. The shotgun that he only use and aim to a person's head who dare to defy him, who dare to lay their hands on what is his. He take it out and shoot them all, knocking them dead without mercy just to protect his prized possession, his pride or better known as Lee Seungri.

Lee Seungri is his. It's a fact, a very solid fact. Jiyong was more than ready to put his heart on the trigger just to keep Seungri close by his side. If anyone dare to challenge him, Jiyong would load his gun and battle until the victory is his again. They say, if you want to fight- you better know what you fighting for. As for Jiyong, the main purpose of his war is very clear. It was for Seungri.

Lee Seungri is someone that he had come to love so much. The one that he always adore. For Seungri, he would be a sinner. He would throw away his faith because what's matter the most is Seungri, his precious. His friends says that he was crazy, doing everything for someone that he don't even know will remain faithful to him and him only but Jiyong don't care about that. He was indeed crazy, crazy for Seungri.

Kwon Jiyong held so many secret behind his beautiful wings. Even some of them were remain unknown to Seungri himself. That blood stained shotgun for instance, no one knows that the he had take out the very last bullets out from it. He keep it in a beautiful sack and make it to a neck lace and wears it around his own neck. No one know, that one bullets is for Seungri. The one that he'll aim right to that boy heart if he ever betray him. Seungri is everything he had and he don't want to live without a life... and Seungri's love is life. If it's no longer there, Jiyong will not hesitate to do it.

Kwon Jiyong is 'an angel with a shotgun' anyway.

He would be an angel, even for Seungri.