0330

That Bastard

Song : 0330 by U-Kiss

Especially for Seungrizzaty. Thanks for your support. :)

Yes, from now on.. I'll take request. So don't be shy and pm me. ^^

~3.29~

~Tack ~Tack ~Tack ~Tack~

~3.....30~

Niga Noemu Pogoshipoe

The wood... No matter which direction you were staring at, the only thing that you could see is trees, solitary trees that complete the sad and broken picture and there... stood an old but elegant looking piano with a tree stump as it chair.

A young man in messy black hair hit his delicate index finger at the same note on the black old piano, trying to complete the broken ryhtm but he just can't.

The broken ryhtm sounds so sad, so melancholic even the sky start to tears up. Even so, the boy continue to hit the same note as he let himself get hit by the rain, ignoring the coldness that start to penetrate into his body through his soaking cloth and even he try to ignore... he realize that the coldness reach his own heart too.

'How could it raining so suddenly when just now the sun feel so warm on me?'. He ask himself, at the same time he wonder where the girl in white that just sit beside him just now go. 'Maybe she gone with the sun.' He whisper softly, continue to hit the note again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Seungri stand in front of the groceries store, pouting as he see the rain start to fall. 'not today..'. He say annoyingly, cursing himself for forgeting to bring his umbrella or raincoat. He take a glance at his wrist watch, it shows 3.20 which mean only ten minutes left until his bus come.

Having no choice, he decided to just run his way toward the bus stop. It just situated in front of that store after all. He can't miss the bus because his brothers was busy with their schedule and they can't come and pick him up like they usually do. Seungri know that all he has to do is give them a call and no matter how busy they are, they'll definately come and pick him up but Seungri don't want to disturb them. Even tho, they not his biological brother he know that they love him more than themselves.

After that short run, he immediately walk inside the bus stop, ruffling his black hair that have been slightly wet by the rain. It seems like the rain won't stop any soon, he tought to himself. Seungri step closer to the edge and reach forward, feeling the cold water droplets that poured on his hand. The same feeling come again to him but this time Seungri just let it stay, feeling so tired to chase it away.

Feeling cold, Seungri walk back before ping his backpack to take out a small towel that his hyung had stubbornly stuffed inside his backpack to wipe his face but then he stop as he heard a soft puffing sound beside him.

Seungri clench his white towel tightly as he stare at that person. A short haired girl, looking so engrossed with her school uniform. Her face seems so familiar and he continue to stare at her, trying to remember where exactly he see her. Looking at her school emblem, they sure goes to same school but Seungri never see her around before. Why he feels so familiar with her, like he know her for ages.

He immediately turn his face as she stare back at him, flashing her smile that somehow make his heart beat faster. Seungri notice how the rain drop trickled down from her black jet hair..

"Here.." Hesitantly, he lend his white towel to her.

"It's okay.. I'm fine." She said politely while her hand still dusting her arm. Seungri just don't know, but her voice felt so warm... just like something that he longed for all this time.

"No.. Your hair is wet and if you don't dry it, you'll catch a cold." He stutters, feeling so nervous and her silences didn't help easing that feeling either.

"Well... If you say so. Thank you." His heart skip a beat as she take the towel into her hand. Seungri can't contain his smile when she smile back to him, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as he feel a little bit shy.

"I'm Park Gae In." The short haired girl say, offering her hand to him for a handshake.

Seungri take this chance to stare at her face and even more in love with her, he falls so deeply. "Lee Seunhyun." He say as he take her hand into his own.

3.30, everything began to repeat itself again and Seungri let himself fall for everything that start at the end or maybe the end just the end. Seungri is confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Hyung... Today you don't have to pick me up from school okay." The hyungs immediately stop eating their breakfast as they stare at their baby brother questionaly. They change look with one another as worries began to took over their mind. Why did Seungri ask them this out of blue.

Being the father figure to their one and only baby brother, Jiyong decide to open his mouth. "Why so suddenly maknae? Yesterday you-"

"I know hyung.." Seungri stare down at his pancake. "I want to lived my life like I used to lived hyung. Like the old Seungri."

Jiyong let out a heavy sigh, now his heart feels so uneven and Seungri's word make him feels guilty. "Listen Seungri... It's not like I don't allow you but I'm worried. We all worried about you Ri. To lost you for the second time is something that we can't effort to go through anymore." Jiyong put down his spoon as he lost his appetite.

Seungri lift his head and stare at his hyung's face. "Give me a chance hyung. Don't treat me like this."

Jiyong lean back against his chair, not knowing what to say anymore.

"Promised us that you'll take care of yourself okay maknae?" The oldest of them all said, breaking the silences.

"Really? Seunhyun hyung komawo!!" Seungri face brightened up, before his brothers could open their mouth he grab his backpack and immediately run off to toward their house door. He don't want to wait until his hyungs change their mind.

"What? Seungri-ya!" Daesung try to call their maknae but Seungri is already walk out from their house, probably running with his might toward the bus station.

"Hyung!. What were you thinking? We all know what happen last time!" He  stare at big Seunhyun in disbelief. He know how serious this talk is but Seunhyun seems like too calm about it. Did he forget about it?

"He deserve to enjoy his old life back. We can't forever stop him like this Daesungie.." Seunhyun say calmly as he continue to eat his breakfast, trying to pretend like he doesn't hear Daesung soft curses and banter.

Youngbae put his chopstick down too, leaning back agaisnt his chair. "I'm don't want to admit but what Seunhyun hyung say is right. We have to let our maknae enjoy his life the way he want to."

"Y.. Yeah.." Jiyong hesitantly agree with what his brother say and everything falls into a deep silences, completely lost in their own thought.

"Maybe after this, maknae will get better." Seunhyun say faintly, trying to ease his dongsaeng worrying heart as much as he want to se his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

A week has passed since Seungri and Gae In meet each other and almost everytime, they meet at that same bus stop. Today is no different at all, it was raining and Seungri doesn't seems to mind about it at all.

They go to the nearby coffee shop to get some warm drinks as the rain become heavy and heavier. She choose a seat by that cafe's window while Seungri come back a second later with two cups of hot chocolate in his hand, ignoring the weird look given by the shop owner when he ordered them earlier.

"Here you go.." He handed the mug before taking his place just beside her. She just smiled sweetly to him and they began to sipped their warm drinks.

Seungri has been dying to start a conversation with her but she seems to be enjoying her drinks, so instead the maknae decide to wait until she finished.

He stare outside the cafe's window, silently wondering when the rain will eventually stop. Rain is good but since it was spring now, he also want to spend some time under the warm sun.. and maybe having a walk with her. Seungri smile to himself, feeling shy with his own thought.

The rain was hitting the window, causing the glass surface to be all  foggy by the coldness from outside and warmness from inside. Unconsciously, the boy lifted his hand and began to draw a small 'love' on the surface. Once in a while he would steal a glance at her while his lips formed a sheepish smile.

"What is that?". The soft voice pull him out from his thought and he immediately wipe it away with his palm.

"N.. Nothing.." Seungri hide his face as a slight blush spread across his cheek, making the short haired girl chuckled softly.

"Um.. Do you like piano?". Seungri decided to change the topic.

"Yeah.. I love it so much but I don't know how to play one." She answered honestly.

"Well, I can teach you if you want.." He offered, clasping his palm around his warm mug.

"Really?".

Seungri smile genuinely, feeling so happy and excited at the same time. "Yeah.. I'm not that good but I still can teach you. Only if you want.."

"I would love to."

With that short answer, Seungri felt like his heart skips a few beats. How long it have been since the last time he was feeling this way?

They continue to chat and soon their laughter filled the small corner of the cafe as they start to feel comfortable with each other. Seungri never felt this happy ever since that day. The poor young boy hoped for a fresh start in his life.

but he didn't realize, how could he start something new when he didn't left his past..

meanwhile~

Baro put his hand on his friend's shoulder, hoping that it could calm him down even though he know it didn't. Daesung sighed heavily, shaking his head dissapointedly as he hear his maknae's gleeful laughter.

"How long this thing has been going around Baro?" He ask the pink haired man, his friend and the owner of that cafe.

"Your maknae did come here a few times this week but only today he..." He couldn't find a way to continue as he noticed the tears that start to welled up inside his friend's eyes. "I'm.. I'm sorry bro.."

Daesung stare back at his maknae. He didn't want to believe it when Baro call him earlier but nevertheless he still rushed his way to that cafe, ditching his talk show just to confirm about it. He pray that his friend was just joking or maybe hit his head somewhere but unfortunately, it was true.

Daesung look down to the wooden floor, unable to keep staring at the scene in front of him. How he gonna break it to his other hyungs... especially Jiyong. That hyung of him has been totally happy about their maknae for this past few weeks. Seungri has returned back to his bubbly and cheery self again but Daesung do not expect that this is the cause of their maknae happiness.

"Take him home Daesungie... I'll ask my brother to keep an eye on him." Baro said, waking him up from his trance.

Daesung wipe off his tears, flashing a bitter smile to his friend before making his way toward his maknae. He just don't know how to react with this situation anymore.

"Seungri-ya.." He call the younger softly, putting his hand on his maknae's shoulder.

Just like waking up from a dream, Seungri was startled at first. "Hyung.. What are you doing here?".

Daesung reach his hand and began to caress his maknae's cheek, trying so hard to contain his sadness. "I come to pick you up. Let's go home neh maknae?".

"Hyung... Do you see..." Seungri doesn't seems to hear what Daesung say as he keep looking around, looking for someone.

"She's gone maknae.." Daesung say faintly with every regret and disappointment in his voice. "Let's go home. Hyung is waiting for you."

Seungri pout. "Aish.. how can she just go like that. She didn't even say good bye to me." The older can feel how his heart wrenched upon hearing the maknae soft mumble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The leader and the rest don't want to believe it when Daesung tell them, thinking that maybe their maknae just want to prank the smiling angel. Jiyong, especially don't want to believe.

And then, he didn't dare to deny the fact when one night he come home from the studio and hear someone play their grand piano, hitting the same note again and again. He feels like his heart was stabbed with knives as he see that it was their maknae, sitting in the dark while trying to remember the next ryhtm. Without he noticed, his own tears start to fall. That song, Jiyong know it too well.

It took them almost a week of argument and serious talk to overcome this same situation.  Big Seunghyun is the one who regret it the most but the other know, blaming each other won't bring them any good. Seungri is what matter the most now and finnaly, that night they decide to talk with Seungri.

"Maknae.." Seunhyun call the young boy who seems so absorbed with the tv show.

"Yes hyung?"

Seunhyun glance at the other two while Jiyong lean forward and hug the small body tightly, burying his face on the younger's shoulder. From the moment he know about Seungri's corrupted mind, Jiyong heart break into a tiny pieces. It complicated and when it involving the person he cheris the most, Jiyong just can't stop thinking. He cry until no more tears left, even now his eyes is all red and puffy but Seungri didn't seems to notice. He just eventually stop.

"I've hired a home tutor for you so you after this, you don't have to attend school anymore." Seunhyun say, going straight down to the point. For now, they all agree to keep their baby brother away from the source of the problem.

 

Hearing that, Seungri immediately turn around and stare at the oldest face while trying so hard to push Jiyong away from him. "What? but why?".

"We know about it maknae.. Please, it for your own sake." Youngbae say faintly, staring straight into the maknae's dark orb. He could feel it, Seungri is slowly drifting away from them.

Seungri is confused but more than confuse, he was mad. Why did his hyung make their own decision without asking him first?. "I don't want to! You can't treat me like this. It's not fair.". He yelled, standing on his two feet while pushing the leader away from him.

Jiyong just can't hold his tears anymore. "Seungri..." He try to hold his maknae's hand but Seungri flinch.

Seeing his maknae sudden outburst, Youngbae stand up, trying to step closer to Seungri. He know this thing won't be easy. "Listen to us maknae... Daesung told us everything. Just stop it Seungri. Don't let yourself fall again. You know better about this maknae."

 

Seunhyun look up to the boy's face. "This thing doesn't only effecting you maknae.. It's effecting us as bad as you. We love you so much Seungri."

Seungri stood still at his place, staring at one and each of his hyung's face. Daesung obviously avoiding eye contact, feeling so guilty while Jiyong cries and Seunhyun try to calm him down. A heavy sigh escaped itself from his mouth. "I... I don't know hyung.. Please, give me some times."

 

"Maknae.." Youngbae call softly but Seungri already retreating to his room.

"We can't force him hyung.." Daesung stare at Seunhyun.

With their maknae like this, they just don't know what to do..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Seungri walks back through a tunnel from his school, dragging a stick in his hand on a thin line between two tiles of that lonely tunnel's wall.

He didn't even remember how he ended up walking in that tunnel but thats not what he concerned about for now, it was his hyung. Their argument from last night still fresh in his memories, playing itself over and over like a broken record.

Seungri just don't know what to think or feel anymore. He know how his hyung care about him but he just can't easily forget everything. He definately doesn't want to fall twice but it not that easy to chased that feeling away. It was so instense... even the first time when that love leave him, Seungri can't possibly survived. His whole world fall apart and it took a long way for him to fix it... and on his way, he decide to gave up.. It's tiring and that day, when she appear back... he gave up entirely.

'If only this way I can be happy... I'll stay this way. He thought to himself sadly.

"Seungri hyung!" Two boys pounced on him, hugging his shoulder making him suprised.

It was Gongchan and Sandeul. His two energetic dongsaeng. He let out a soft smile, it always felt so good to hear someone call him hyung and these kid never failed to make him smile... just like that short haired girl.

"Do you have plan for today?". Gongchan ask the panda hyung excitedly.

"Not yet.. why?". He ask them back.

"Come hang out with us. It have been a while since the last time you hang out with us hyung." Sandeul said, tightening his hold on the big maknae. The both know what happen to Seungri before and how it change him.

Seungri smile softly. "Okay..."

Hearing that, the boy's face brightened up. "Yeah!". They say happyly, earning a soft chuckled from Seungri.

"Well then, meet you at Baro hyung's cafe.." Gongchan patted his back before running off to catch up with his other friends. Sanduel, however keep clinging to the panda.

"Hyung.." he called softly and Seungri hummed as an answer. There a long pause between them before the younger decide to resume what have left behind. "If you ever need someone to talk to... I'll always be there for you hyung."

"Arraso dongsaeng.." Seungri patted the younger boy's back gently.

They walk together until they reached the end of the tunnel. Sanduel was trying his best to make him laugh, cracking silly jokes or just telling him a random story.  Even Gongchan runs back to them just to cheer their panda hyung up. Seungri forget about his problem for a while.

"I'll see you both later okay." Seungri say as he detached himself from his two dongsaeng.

"Hyung.. It's okay. We can stay with you until your bus come." Sanduel say while Gongchan nodded his head. 'If possible, don't let him be alone at all.'. They both still remember what their hyung told them and they know well about the reasons for it.

"It's okay.. I'll see you both later. I need my own space." Seungri waved his hand at them before walking away, leaving them without a clue of what to do next.

Seungri continue to walk until he reached the same old bus station. Standing at the other side of a road, his lips curled into a soft yet wistful smile as he see the short haired girl waving her hands at him.

He lift his own hand and slowly, he waved back. 'What the point of fighting when I know I'm going to falls down anyway.'

Seungri walk toward her. He gave up, he can't avoid this anymore.