10 things boyfriends should do (Nyongtory edition)

That Bastard

Things boyfriends should do (nyongtory style! ^^ )

1 ) If he walks away angry - follow him (Seungri)

Seungri know that Jiyong had a complicated personality. The leader had like hundreds of different persona but none of them was fake. He would act differently to things that happen around him and none of it was the same. It took time for Seungri to learn about things that Jiyong love and hate. As a lover, he had always understand but then sometimes, he just don't get it. 

Jiyong had been glaring hard at him for a while now and he don't have any idea why. At first, he don't notice those murderous glares directed towards him until they all return to their hotel after their concert ended. The room is in a complete silence since the leader refuse to talk a word to him, only sometimes throwing glares at his direction when he thought Seungri wasn't looking.

The leader is frowning and that only meant that he is seriously pissed with him and the worst part is, Seungri had no recollection of what might cause it. He wait for Jiyong to say something but it seems like it won't happen soon, so he had to open his mouth first.

"Did I do something wrong?". He asked, unable to sound less desperate than he hope he'd be. 

Jiyong looked at him for a while, then he glared at the maknae again and this time his frown deepens. "Figure it yourself". The leader said shortly before getting up from the chair and his heels, stomping away toward the room's balcony. 

Seungri felt like he couldn't get anymore confused than he already is. He sighed heavily, an angry and sulking Jiyong is never fun to deal with afterall. He followed Jiyong outside and found the leader leaning agaisnt the railing, smoking as he stares down at the night view of the busy city. He took a deep breath as he approach his lover, carefully slipping his arm around the older waist. He glad that Jiyong didn't pull away. 

"I'm sorry." The maknae said, burying his face on Jiyong's shoulder. He pressed his lips on it and wait for Jiyong to say something, though the leader keep silent. Seungri is beginning to feel afraid.. could this be the end of them?

"I love you, please." He said again and after a moment he heard Jiyong sighed. 

"What's up with the Suntory thing?". Jiyong asked suddenly and Seungri was taken aback. "I don't fancy it... delete them. You said we're Nyontory, so why did you put those Suntory tags up?". 

Seungri had to bite his lips to hold back his giggles when he heard Jiyong sulky voice. He thought he had done something worse that had seriously put their relationship on stake but then, it's all just because of the hashtags he used on his sns. 

"I get it hyung... next time I'll use Nyongtory." Seungri smiled as he hugs Jiyong harder. Sometimes Jiyong is a silly nerd, getting jealous like this but then, the leader is his adorable nerd afterall.

 

2 ) When he stares at your lips - Kiss him (Jiyong)

 

Jiyong look at his reflection at the mirror as the make up artist put the lip balm on his lips. He had been smoking a lot lately and it had cause his lip to look dark than it should be. It's certainly not good for his appearance so they had make him use the extra red lip balm to cover it up. It's a bit uncomfortable and often he find himself to it up. 

Then, he remembered Seungri's lips. It's always look naturally pinkish since the younger didn't smoke like him. How he love the feel of it.

"Jiyong, stay still or else I won't be able to put this thing properly." The make up nuna scold him and Jiyong growled as he position his head the way she wanted it to be. 

Jiyong continue to stare at himself but then, there is something or rather someone who caught his attention more. The maknae is sitting on the couch behind him and he notice that Seungri had been staring at him for a while now but the maknae eyes doesn't meet him but somewhere else of his face.

He narrowed his eyes at Seungri, trying to figured out what the maknae had been staring at. Seungri just sit there with his eyes focused on something on Jiyong's face. What? Does he grow out a pimple or something? 

Jiyong then followed Seungri's gaze and then, realization dawned upon him when he realized it. He can't help but to smirk as his brain quickly come out with a marvellous idea to tease Seungri about it later.

"Okay, done. You are free to go." 

'finally". Jiyong thanked the make up artist as he get up from the chair. Seungri is a bit flustered as he avert his gaze away and Jiyong couldn't hide a smile at the adorable act.

He walks to Seungri and the maknae pretend to be busy with his phone until he grab his wrist and drag him out from the room. Seungri can't barely said anything as Jiyong pushed him agaisnt the wall and quickly closed the gap between them. He close his eyes as their lips meet in soft and chaste kiss.

When they pulled away, Jiyong smiled his signature gummy smike and it doesn't take long until Seungri himself pull the leader into one long kisses.

 

3 ) When he scared - Protect him (Seungri)

 

Seungri saw Jiyong biting his nails as they reached the airport. As long as he had been together with the leader, he had figured out that Jiyong only did this whenever he felt anxious about something.

Well, he alse know what the reason behind it. Only now that their manager inform them to be carefull since all of their fans know that they are leaving today. Naturally, the airport would be crowded with fans who desperate to catch their attention. Some of them really goes overboard and tried to reach for them. It make them feel uncomfortable, especially for the leader.

Seungri know, ever since the accident where a fan pull Jiyong to the side and hold him, the leader start to feel nervous when walking through the big crowd. They always love the attention that their fans is giving them but sometimes, feeling like this can't be helped. They are just a normal human being to begin with afterall. 

When they walk toward the entrance, as usual four bodyguard had been assigned to them in along with an extra security provided by the airport staffs. Screams echoed through the place as they walk in and Seungri held his head low to not attract any more attention than this as he continue to walk toward the departure hall. 

He sighed in releif as he saw the departure hall's door nearing and as he about to turn away and wave at his fans, he saw a group of them gathering at the far end of the hall.  They were screaming at the top of their lung and the bodyguard is trying so hard to dismiss the crowd. Seungri look around and he felt like fainting when he realize that Jiyong is not with him.

He look at the crowd again and he saw Jiyong faint shilluoutte among the crowd. Without wasting any time, he immadiately run toward the crowd, push himself in until he could reach for Jiyong. 

"Make way!! Leader is coming through!". He shouted. The fans were dumbfounded at his sudden appearance and Seungri takes this chance to grab Jiyong hand and run towatd thw departure door. They had make it and the guards manage to stop the fans at the entrance door.

 Seungri let go of Jiyong hand as he bend down to catch his breath. When he turn to Jiyong, he see the leader is already sitting on the floor with his back leaning agaisnt the glass wall. Seungri pressed his lips into a thin smile as he take his place beside the leader.

"Are you okay?". He asked waryly in which Jiyong replied with a tired smile.

"Don't worry hyung, next time if this happen again, I'll protect you. You can always count on me."

Seungri grin when Jiyong turn to pull him into a hug. There's a muffled reply from the leader but Seungri could understand it well enough.

"Yes hyung, I promise."  He said with a chuckle and he press a soft kiss on Jiyong's head as his hand gently caress the small of Jiyong's back. 

 

 4 ) When he pulls away - pull him back (Jiyong)

 

"Hyung seriously! Not here!". 

Seungri failed to sound upset when he laugh as Jiyong start to kiss his neck, brushing his lips all the way to his ear and ended up nibbling at it. They were in the middle of their party to celebrate their last concert when suddenly Jiyong pull the maknae to the club's roof, far away from people.

"Hyung! Stop it, we're in public place for god sake!". The maknae tried to reason but Jiyong choose to ignore it. As much as he don't want to do that kind of thing at this kind of place, he couldn't help it, especially when Seungri is looking as fine as tonight.

And beside, after all this ended, Seungri had to leave to Japan because of his work there and he too would be busy. It'll be a long time before they get to spend time together like this and Jiyong don't want to waste even a second of it. Afterall, it'll only be a quickie before he resume to main event at their home later.

"No one will come up here. They all busy partying their brain out". Jiyong said as he slips his hand under Seungri's shirt and he smirk as he felt the younger shiver under his touch. 

"Ah hyung, come on... at least, wait until we get home." Seungri said as he tried to pry off the naughty hand and attempting to leave the rooftop they're at.

However, before he could do that, Jiyong push him agaisnt the nearby wall and trapped the maknae between his arm. "Na ah, don't run away before I taste you Ri."

Seungri know that resisting is a waste of time when Jiyong already staring at him like that.  At the end, he close his eyes and let Jiyong pull him into one mind blowing kiss. Jiyong decide to just jump to the main event since Seungri had stop fighting him. Afterall, he did locked the entrance door.

 

 5 ) When he's quiet - ask him what's wrong. (Seungri)

 

Seungri stop packing his things when Jiyong entered their shared bedroom. Instead of bugging him like always, the leader just walk in front of him toward the chair and sit there. He play with his phone and ignore the younger presence. Seungri had a feeling that something is not right with the leader right now.

With a sigh, he stood up from the bed and walk toward Jiyong. He choose the kneel in front of the moody dragon and carefully took his phone away. Jiyong didn't say anything but instead he turn his gaze away, folding his arm across his chest as he do so.

"Hyung..." He said, pressing his palm on Jiyong's cheek to turn the leader's face toward him. 

"What's wrong?". He ask quietly as his brown eyes meet with Jiyong's hazel one.

"Nothing." Jiyong said after a while and only through his voice that Seungri able to figure out that everything is wrong.

Seungri put his head on Jiyong's lap. "I'm sorry for having to leave you like this.. but I promise that I'll call you every day okay?". 

Jiyong is upset but how can he be when his lover act like this? He press his lips into a thin smile as he let his hand run across the younger soft hair. He bend down to press a soft kiss on Seungri's head.

"I'm going to miss you so bad." 

Seungri smiled as he lift his head. "Me too." He said as he push himself up and press their lips together in sweet, tender kiss. 

 

 

 

A/N : so what do you think? I got this inspiration from that '10 things bf should do' n I make it GRI version. Tell me, which one of these list that you like the most? ♥♥ :-D