Attention

That Bastard

Kwon Jiyong pressed the security code of his private house and waited it to open with the sound of 'beeb' before he steps in and bent down to take off his shoe. He slips on his comfy house slippers and began to walk towards the living room. He can't stop smiling as he remember the good times he had at the Chanel fashion show he had attend that week. He got to met important persons, attending the after party with his homie, Chae and Youngbae and most importantly, he got to see the newest fashion line, even purchasing the items of his favourite. therefore, to sum it up, he's having the time of his life but then, no matter what kind of fun he had... it'll always felt a little bit off since his sweetheart wasn't there and boy, he had been missing his panda eyed lover throughout the event. But that gonna end soon because right now, he's home.

Back to where his heart belongs...

'I'm so going to do romantic s tonight'. He thought to himself, couldnt help but to feel giddy at his own idea... even more bashful as he saw his love slouching on the sofa while hugging a pillow close to his chest. The living room is dark, only be shined by the dim light from their television. Jiyong carefully took his place beside his love, glancing at the tv, he notice that Seungri is watching his favourite drama, Goblin. Probably binge watching the episode since Jiyong knew they've watch the whole series once. Its a bittersweet story and the only one they both had cry on watching. Well, he only cry the first time he watched it but Seungri cry everytime he rewatch the episodes.

He decide to stop wondering why Seungri decide to binge watch the drama in the middle of the night, instead he decide to proceed with his plan. 

"Baby guess who's home..." He whispers in a soft sing-a-song voice to the younger's ear, excited at how that boy shivers lightly at his voice.

He then slips his wicked hand around Seungri's waist, pulling the boy closer to him while his lips already pressing light kisses on his neck. "Seungri..." He whisper softly between his kisses. Maybe because of his shower gell, but Seungri always smells like vanilla and god, how he couldn't resist to his wonderfull scents.

Jiyong pressed his lips again on his lover's neck while his hand already slipping inside Seungri's shirt, tracing his wonderful skin. Usually his touch would make that boy weak and usually, if he does this, Seungri would immediately succumb to his temptation. However, as strange as it may seems, this time though, Seungri didn't even respond. His attention is still on the tv's screen with eyes still glued on the hero, Gong Yoo. 

He tried again by placing a kiss on that boy's cheek bu to no avail, Seungri still treat him as if he's invisible. 

The frustration and jealousy inside of him slowly building up but he calmed down. Maybe Seungri is just concentrating into the drama since it's been a while after the last time they watched it. Jiyong carefully take Seungri's hand in his own and to his suprise, the younger flinch and finally, turn his beautiful head towards him. So, Seungri did realize his existance afterall.

"Oh, hyung. You're back." That boy speak for the first time and Jiyong decide that it's not the time to get annoyed at how unexcited his voice sounded. 

"I've been here for a while now." He grinned, decided to just play it off. "So, mind telling me why you decide to watch this drama alone? We always watch together, no?". He said, taking Seungri's hand close to his lips and press a kiss at the back of it.

But that boy slowly pull his hand back and reach for the remote on the coffee table. "I'm just bored." He replied shortly and Jiyong watch the younger turn off the tv before he push himself up from the sofa.

"Do you want to eat anything?". Seungri ask and Jiyong shake his head in respond. Seungri smiled briefly at him before he walk away. 

Jiyong lean agaisnt the couch as he stare at Seungri's back until that boy dissapear into their shared bedroom, closing the door with a very quiet click. He sighed heavily, running his fingers through his hair as he tried to think Seungri acting rather cold and distanced this time. Was it because he had left for about a week? but Seungri is aware of that and that boy himself told him to go and have fun. He did contact Seungri at every chance given which is almost every second  and he didnt forget anything at all but why does Seungri still behave like that? There goes his romantic agenda for the night, he sigh as he rose from the couch and walk toward the bedroom.

He saw Seungri already lying on his side of the bed, looking so into the book he's holding. Jiyong couldn't help but to feel jealous since that stupid book get more attention from his lover instead of him. He just come home from Paris for godsake and he expected that Seungri would be all over him but instead nothing happens. It make him feels dissapointed and worried since he had no recollection of what may had cause Seungri to act this way.

With a heavy heart, he dragged his feet towards Seungri and kneel beside the boy, elbow digging into the mattress as he reached for Seungri's hand. "Did I do something wrong Ri?". He asked, ignoring how small and pathetic his voice had sound.

"What? It's nothing." Seungri smiled at him but at the same time, trying to pull his hand away from Jiyong's hold again but Jiyong hold it a tighter. 

"If it's nothing then why are you behaving like this?. Seriously Seungri. If I do anything to upset you. I'm sorry."  

It's was silences for a while and after a while, Seungri close his book and put it aside. "I don't want to talk about it." He said shortly but it enough to send Jiyong to the edge.

He immediately climb on the bed and took his place beside his love. "Why? Why did you said that? Come on Ri. I seriously don't know what my fault is. If you tell me, I will apologize properly and whatever it is, I promise that I wouldn't do it again. Please Ri, tell me." Jiyong pleaded, searching for Seungri eyes but it's not easy since Seungri keep turning his face away from him.

"I hate it." Seungri's voice break and Jiyong could saw tears began to trickled down his cheek. His face paled at the sight of it and it just break his heart to see Seungri cry because of him.

"No, no... Please don't cry." He said softly as he quickly gathered that boy into his arm. "Baby I'm sorry, please don't cry. Tell me what I do wrong so I can fix it."

"Why hyung?." Seungri said, already sobbing into Jiyong's chest as he did nothing but to hold that boy tighter, whispering I'm sorry every now and then. "Why did you have to keep flirting with every single person you met? Am I not enough?".

"Baby look. I'm not flirting with anyone. You know I only love you." He said softly, pressing soft kisses on Seungri's head while his palm keep drawing circle on the younger's back. He cursed himself for letting Seungri to feel this way. He knew that he should bring Seungri to that fashion event at the first place. Seeing how sad the boy break his heart too.

"I saw the pictures you take with the models and also the one with Chae. I know I shouldn't be jealous but when I see how good you look with them... I just can't".

"shh.. babe, relax. Whatever you think, I won't leave you because of them". Jiyong just tightened his grip around his lover as he continue to kiss every inch of skin that he could reach on Seungri's face and neck. It's a little twisted of him to feel happy when Seungri mentioned that he's jealous over him.

"How can I be sure of that Ji - ".

Before Seungri could finish his sentence, Jiyong pull away a little bit just to press his lips on Seungri's, completely taking his words away. His own heart beat faster as he feel Seungri sneaked his arm around his neck, pulling him close. Seungri return the kiss, parting his lips to let Jiyong's tongue in and the leader didn't let this chance slips away. Jiyong almost lost his control as soon as his tongue brush into Seungri's. He close his eyes, swirling his tongue with Seungri and everything he could reach. Out of breath they finally pulled away. 

Jiyong rested his head on Seungri's forehead, holding the younger's face with both of his hand as he stared deep into that pair of brown eyes. "Don't ever doubt my feelings towards you. I will never let you go even if you asked me to. Those pictures are nothing but you are my everything." He said, pressing a chaste kiss on those pair of lips again, as if a to confirm the words he said is nothing but the truth. 

"Please don't doubt me again love. For whatever picture of me that you saw, I'm sorry. It really didnt mean anything and if you hate it, I promise that I would not take any picture with anyone unless it's for work. I'm sorry." 

Seungri's eyes welled up with tears again but this time, he's smiling. He hold Jiyong's hand and press his lips on Jiyong's palm. "I'm sorry too for acting so childish but Jiyong, I love you so much." He cries again  and Jiyong kiss his tears away. 

"It will not happen again. I promise." He said and his heart lighten as he sees a smile on Seungri's lips. He waste no time kissing it and it make him lost control when Seungri let him. 

The kiss soon end and he turn his attention to Seungri's white pale neck, and every inch of skin that he could reach meanwhile he let his hand roams all over Seungri's body. Seungri moan softly under his ministration and it stirred him up like no other. He wanted this, Seungri's attention on him, everything about Seungri, he missed it so damn much and he wanted it now.  It almost drive him crazy when Seungri put his hand on his chest - pushing him away. Just like waken up from reverie, Jiyong stared down at his love. He began to get worry all over again. Did he do something wrong again?

He didn't get to ask when he hear Seungri's melodious giggle. "You kinda smell hyung. Can you take a shower first?".

He's dumbfounded but releif as well but he want to continue though but seeing the look on Seungri's face, he finally give in. "I still want it, no excuse." He said, looking back at his young lover before he steps into the bathroom. "Don't you dare to sleep on me".

Seungri laugh again and god, how he loved the sound of it. "Of course. I'll be waiting. Tonight, my attention is all yours." With that, Jiyong waste no time rushing into the shower and it probably the shortest shower he had took in his life's history. He's a bit of OCD when it comes to matters regarding cleanliness and such but when it comes to Seungri, all that can wait. For now, all he wanted is Seungri.

 

 

The End. 

 

 

A/N : Sorry for the sloppy ending but hey, I dont know how to write and I'm also bad at writing short story. Anyways, I hope you like it annd please excuses any typing or grammartical errors. I write this at 4.30 am, yeah I know its an excuse but please understand me. Peace YOO! xoxo