BoyFriend Prank

That Bastard

(The story of where Jiyong is a boyfriend to one famous youtuber, Lee Seungri)

Image result for nyongtory gif tumblr

 

10.30 a.m, Monday, in a condo somewhere around Gangnam province, Korea

"Hey guys, whats up. I'm Seungri and welcome back to my channel! If you're new make sure you subscribes and hit the thumbs up button. Thank you. So anyway, today I'm going to pull a prank on my boyfriend since I haven't done it in a while. I was thinking that this is a perfect chance to prank him, annoys the crap out of him because that's what I do for a living. Just kidding!" 

"So what I'm going to do is I will tell him that I just come home from a mall, draw some bruise on my eyes and lips and pretended that somebody beat the crap out of me and see how he's going to react to that. I will make the story sounds cool and extra, so yeah."

"And now, before my drama starts *evil grins* , I'm going to watch tutorials on youtube on how to draw a bruise with make up, because my friends, I'm not good at make up. So lets just see how it goes."

 

20 minutes and three make up tutorials videos later...

 

*with large purplish bruish on the left eyes, nose and corner of lips* "Alright, I think this look pretty real to me so I guess, we were all set! I'm going to call Jiyong now and tell him like, something is on sales and I got really mad at someone for taking the stuff I really want to buy and they ended up punching me in the face. I know, I'm genius."

 

***********

 

Seungri sit on the couch and place the camera on the coffee table to record him calling Jiyong. "I'm going to call Jiyong now, so might as well faking a cry." He said, smiling smugly to the camera and began dialing Jiyong's number. A moment later, Jiyong picks up his phone.

"Wae? Waee?" Come Jiyong's voice through the phone and Seungri immediately put the loudspeaker on. 

"Oppa," Said Seungri, faking a sniff. "When will you come home?"

Jiyong was silenced for a moment and he sounded worried when he speaks again, "Love? Hey, whats wrong? Is everything okay?"

Seungri maintain his sad voice and continue to sniffs as if he was crying. "I just came back from the mall and -- "

"Why are you crying?" Jiyong ask softly. 

"Cause' there is this stupid hit me in the face,"

"What?" Jiyong ask, sounded like he was baffled by what he just heard, "Wait, who? w...why?"

"A girl..."

"A girl?" He echoed back and Seungri takes a moment to smirk at the camera before continuing his act. 

"Yeah. She hit me in the face."

"Oh my god, whyy though?" 

Seungri sniffles even louder as he talks to the phone, "I'll tell you when you get home. When are you getting home?"

"I'm watching over these kids recording sessions." 

"Oppa, please..."

"Oh gosh, Seungri, are you really okay? I'm coming now." He couldn't contain his smiles when he heard a faint sounds of feet shuffling and chairs creaking on the other side of the phone. He could imagine Jiyong scurrying out from the studio and rushing out towards his car. "Do you want me to call Taehee or anything?" 

"I'm already home, its okay now."

"So why are you still crying then?" And now he heard Jiyong's car engine and he guess that Jiyong was probably already on his way home.

"Cause it hurt so bad. I just need you here." Seungri said in his crying voice and he can't resist a little smile to the camera when he heard Jiyong panicked voice. 

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Wait for me okay? I love you." 

"I love you too." Seungri said into the phone before he cut the call. 

"Hah!," He smiled to the camera. "Damn, that was some good acting over there. I might as well get an award for that and surpass Top hyung if I want to." Seungri put down his phone and pick the camera up. "Alright, we got 10 minutes so let figures where I should hide the camera." 

He walks around the living room and finally decided to hid the camera behind Jiyong's MAMA awards on the tv shelf, then, he sit on the floor, leaning agaisnt the couch. "I will tell him that I spot one shoe that I really like at the sales and one girl come and take it before me. I ended up calling her and she get mad at me and starts punching my face. Everyone, thats the story I'm going to tell him and I'm so going to be extra on it."

*

After a while, Jiyong finally comes home. Seungri heard his boyfriend pressing the security code of their home and as soon as he sees Jiyong's face, he starts to sobs and hug his knees to his chest, burying his face into his arms. 

Jiyong was worried sick when the first thing he heard as soon as he entered the house was Seungri's sniffles. He drop his bag on the doorway and immediately rush to his younger boyfriend, almost stumbling on the rug as he kneel down beside Seungri. "Seungri, what the ," he said, holding Seungri's face between his palm and was shocked when he see large bruise covering almost of Seungri's face. "This is bad. How this even, does it still hurt?"

Seungri began to cry as he said, "Yeah, it still hurt."

"Come here. Shh, I'm here now. Its okay now." Jiyong coax softly as he gather Seungri into his arm, pressing soft kisses on top of Seungri's head. "Wait here , I'll get you some ice packs." He then rushes to the kitchen and Seungri took this chance to stick his tongue out to the camera, smiling slyly to it. He quickly put on his act when Jiyong comes back. "Here, put this on the bruise. Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital or something? How this even happen Seungri?"

Seungri take the icepack from his boyfriend and press it lightly on his 'bruised eyes'. Jiyong saw this and get upset. "Press it properly on your eyes Ri. It'll help to put the swelling down."

"I am," He said, pressing it on his forehead instead, because he worried that the ice pack will smudge his make up. 

"You didn't!" Jiyong snap. "Come, let me hold it for you."

"No!" Seungri leans backward. "It hurts okay. Don't press it on me." And then he faked a cry. Jiyong softened at this. He stop forcing Seungri and settled on beside him.

"Okay. But can you tell me how this happen?" He ask, wrapping his arm around Seungri. 

Seungri try his best to sound hurt when he starts to speak. "I was shopping for this stupid shoe --" 

"Okay, but how this happens?" Jiyong ask again, and Seungri almost rolled his eyes if not because he's acting at the moment. 

"I was at the mall this morning, and I saw this one shoe. The one I told you I really like and apparently, they were making sales today and I want to buy it but then there is this one girl taking it before me," said Seungri, sobbing a bit and Jiyong quickly press a kiss on his forehead, then wait patiently until he's calm enough to continue. "She say, 'no this is mine' and I said, 'no they're not' and I try to grab it away from her but then she got angry and she punch me in the face. Oppa, it hurts a lot."

"Oh my god, Love, you can't just -- I mean, you can't," Jiyong start to get all tizzy again when Seungri starts to sobs harder while Seungri thought that speechless Jiyong is as cute as a puppy. "Did you just let her get away with it?"

"I can't do anything."

"We can't let her go away with this. She can't just hit someone and walk away like this world is hers," Jiyong started to get angry but he keep his voice soft as he talk to Seungri. "Your lips is bruising. She can't do that just because a damn shoes."

"I take her purse away."

"What?! Why did you took her purse away?"

"Cause' she was trying to get my shoe from me and I took her purse away from her."

Jiyong paused for a second as he bent down and rub his fingerstip on his forehead. He looked speechless for a second. "You took her purse?"

"Yeah. She got mad and then she punch me."

"Well, we can't press charges on her if you took her purse."

"But I gave it back," said Seungri through his sniffles.

"You can't take someone purse," Jiyong said and he can't help himself but to chuckle at Seungri riddicullousness. 

"But she want to take my shoe," 

"Yeah but you can't just take someone purse because of that." Jiyong said, chuckling. "I think you must've hit your head a little. You can't take someone purse."

"But she was so stupid, she was trying to take those shoes from me and I have to do something."

"Okay, so did she call a cops or something? when you take her purse?"

"No, she try to take my shoe," Seungri mumbles and Jiyong stop laughing. 

"Shoe you trying to buy?" He corrected Seungri. 

"Uh huh."

"So you take her purse because she try to take the shoe you want to buy?"

"Yeah, but they were my shoe. I saw it first and you know how much I want it, the one with the embroided dragon pattern.They are limited edition and I want it because it reminds me of you." Seungri said as he starts crying a fresh tears. 

"Hey don't cry." Jiyong then hugs him back, drawing a small circle on his back and Seungri glance briefly at the camera, sticking his tongue out a little. "Please don't cry. 

"No, don't hug me like that. It hurts." Seungri push Jiyong away softly and figured out that his make up probably had ed up on Jiyong's shirt. He immediately took the icepack and press it on his eyes to cover it but Jiyong is too worried about him to concern about the state of his shirt. 

"Okay, alright. What you want me to do?"

"Kill that ." Seungri whine, as he stares at Jiyong through his eyelashes. 

"I would love too but I can't. You took her purse. We can file that as an assault but you took her purse and I doubt that will go very well with the whole situation," Jiyong said softly as he moved Seungri's messy fringe out of his eyes. "But maybe I can find someone to make the exact shoe and gift it to you. How that sounds?"

"Yeah." Seungri said.

"Okay? Are you fine now? Can we go to the clinic now and check the bruise?" Jiyong said as he continue to caress Seungri's head. 

"Yeah, let me wash this off first." Seungri said, pushing himself off from the floor. "It's dirty, I'll be right back."

Jiyong watch his lover goes but he was confused a little. "What do you mean wash it off? Your face isn't dirty, it's a bruise."

Seungri ignores it and continue washing the make up off. He cover it still with the icepack when he walks back to Jiyong. Jiyong still have that concerned expression on his face and Seungri know well what he going to say next.

"Listen, love. You have to be wiser and smarter after this. I mean, you can't pick a fight and put yourself in danger. If you really want it, next time you can tell me and we'll see what I can do about it but there's no need to starts such violance. Alright?"

Seungri held back a smile as he put the icepack down and revealed his now clean face. "Its feels better now that its all came off," He said, biting his lips to hold back a laughter at Jiyong baffled face. 

"You little ." Jiyong said after a moment and Seungri starts to laugh. "How did you do that? It look so real! You little , you completely fooled me."

Seungri was laughing so hard when Jiyong tackle him down. "What the , thats not funny love. I left the winner kid in the middle of recording."

"I'm sorry," Seungri said, wiping his tears as he drag himself into a sitting position and Jiyong sit in front of him, still staring at him with a mix of amused and baffled expression written all over his face. Jiyong had this little smile on his lips so Seungri know that his boyfriend is not actually mad at him. 

"Thants not nice," Jiyong smiled, leaning back when Seungri tries to hug him.

"Come on," Seungri said, grabbing on Jiyong's arm instead.

"This is for your youtube channel right? Tell me where's the camera."

Seungri chuckle as he pointed at the TV shelf and Jiyong smiled wearyly as he looked at it. "I was so worried,' He said and Seungri place a quick peck on his lips.

"I'm sorry babe. I love you. thank you for coming to me."

"I was worried when you starts crying like that because you never cried at anything before." Jiyong said and press another kiss on Seungri's lips.

"Alright, I'm sorry," Seungri said and then he gets up to pick the camera.

"So once again, master Seungri had succeeded in his quest!" He laughed to the camera.

Jiyong sneaked behind him, wrapping his arm around his chest and placing his chin on Seungri shoulders. "Look how far my boyfriend had to go just to entertain you people. If you don't love him for that, I don't know what will," Jiyong said and press a kiss on Seungri's cheek.

"Who don't love baffled G Dragon right?" He asked to the camera and laughed when Jiyong poke his waist. 

"Don't do that, I'm scared. You're so precious to me okay?"

Jiyong nuzzled into his neck and Seungri rolled his eyes, but still smiling. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry okay?"

Jiyong smiled and Seungri turn back to his camera. "Anyway guys, if you liked this video, give it a big thumbs up and comment down below and see you guys and thanks for watching!!"

"Thanks for watching my handsome boyfriend!" Jiyong said to the camera as he hug Seungri tighter. 

"Oh, and don't forget to keep supporting my riddiculously charming boyfriend and see you later! Byeee!!!"

Jiyong pull Seungri into one full kiss and then, the video ends. 

 

Image result for nyongtory gif tumblr

 

 

 

This is it guys. I got the inspiration from one video on the youtube. This is the first time I'm writing something as simple as this so I hope you don't get confused. So please write your comments down below and tell me what do you think about this, alright?? thank u ^^