Things boyfriends should do (Nyongtory Style) PT 2

That Bastard

6 ) When you see him at his worst - Tell him he's beautiful. (Jiyong)

Jiyong rush to the airport as soon as he received the news. Seungri, his maknae, his lover collapse after he finish recording one of his talk show and had been admitted to the hospital. Jiyong felt like his heart stop beating for a second when Seungri's manager informed him the news and his feelings were all freaking mixed. 

He had call Seungri numerous of time but each time they talk, the maknae always tell him that everything is right and he's having fun and all. It was so typical of Seungri for not wanting him to be worried but what happen now had make him feel more than worry. It's upsetting when he think that Seungri didn't rely more on him... the maknae always want to handle things on his own, sometimes it's annoying. Doesn't that boy know his place in Jiyong's life? 

When Jiyong push the door of the hospital's room that Seungri's admitted, he saw the maknae sitting at the end of his bed while the nurse is working on the IV bandage on his hand. Seungri look suprised when he saw the leader but he didn't say anything, and so do Jiyong himself.

She greeted them both before leaving and when there are only them both in the room, Jiyong walk toward Seungri. He pull a chair and set it in front of Seungri. The maknae keep staring at his hand and Jiyong took this chance to look at him. Seungri look like he hasn't sleep for ages and he notice that the maknae had lost some weight. Jiyong want to get mad at Seungri for lying to him, for pushing himself too hard but then, at the end... he can't help but to think that what happen to his lovely panda now is his fault. 

"Hey, hyung." Seungri said quietly as he lift his head to look at Jiyong properly. To be honest, he missed the leader more than everything so despite having him here so close like this, is kind of releiving. 

Jiyong sighed heavily. "Ri... why you didn't tell me anything? Do you know how worried I am when I heard that you faint?". 

Seungri bites his lips. "I'm just tired hyung, and the doctor told me that I'm alraight. It's nothing to be worried of." 

Jiyong frown as he stood up from his chair and move to hugs Seungri. He nuzzle into the crook of the maknae's neck, inhaling his scent. "How can it be nothing when my everything is involved?, Seungri - ah... don't do this kind of thing anymore."

Seungri smiled as he pull away from Jiyong. Their eyes met and Seungri think nothing feel better than this. "I'm sorry Ji." 

Jiyong heart melt when Seungri call his name. He can't help but to lean in for a sweet, gentle kiss. How can he stay angry with someone so sweet like this person?. 

"By the way, I kinda look like Panda now huh?". Seungri say jokingly aftet they pull apart causing a small chuckle to escape from Jiyong's mouth.

Jiyong placed a hand on Seungri's cheek, caressing it gently  "Yeah, you do." He then lean in once again to press soft kisses on Seungri's forehead. "But you're the loveliest, the most beautiful and handsome Panda I've ever seen."

Seungri laughed and he pull Jiyong into a hug. "What a flirt." He said as he tightened his hold around Jiyong's waist. To be honest, he is touched by the leader's word and he can feel the heat on both of his cheeks.

Jiyong smiled as he pull Seungri closer. "By the way, you won't be working unless I had make sure that you have fully recover and I'll stay with you until then." He heard Seungri groaned but he choose to pretend like he dont hear it. 

 

 6 ) When he's so engrossed with something - sneak up and hug his waist from behind (Seungri)

 

Seungri wake up from his deep slumber that morning only to find out that Jiyong wasn't there lying next to him as he were yesterday night. The leader side of a bed felt cold actually. He reach for his phone and look at the clock. It still early and Jiyong is never a morning person. 

He get up from his bed and do a little stretch to ease his sore muscle as he leave the room. Seungri look around the leader, only to found him at the kitchen a moment later. He sees Jiyong standing at the counter, wearing an apron as he seems to be chopping something on it. Seungri bit his lip to stop his growing smile. Quiet as a mouse, he snuck up behind Jiyong and slip his arm around the leader's waist, delingting by the way his body jump in suprise. 

"What the !". The leader said in suprised as the knive he's holding had almost slipped. "Aish, Maknae really? You want your boyfriend to be fingerless?".

Seungri let out a small giggle as Jiyong scold him. "Sorry." He mumble into the leader's shoulder as he lean agaisnt its warmth. "Anyway, what are you doing hyung?". He ask as he sees Jiyong cutting some carrots. It was hard not to laugh when he sees how the leader is holding the knive awkwardly and not to mention the uneven chopped vegetables on the side. 

The whole world know that Jiyong couldnt cook but today seeing him in apron and everything is kind of touching. It's adorable and Seungri had to press his lips agaisnt Jiyong shoudler to stop himself from laughing.

"I'm making chicken soup. Youngbae told me it's good for sick people and he sent me the receipe, so might as well cook it for you."  Jiyong said as he get over his shock, turning briefly to Seungri as he place a soft kiss on the boy's cheek.

Seungri feel like his face would break into half from too much grinning. He feel giddy at the tought of being one of those special person who got to taste Gdragon homecook foods. 

"I don't know how it'll taste but you know, if its not good... we can order a take out or something". Jiyong said as he started to worried when Seungri didn't said anything. He sighed, maybe it's not a good idea to cook for Seungri afterall. Well, judging on how the vegetable he had chopped look like, he guess... even Seungri is afraid to eat. 

"On the second thought... maybe we should jusy order a take out afterall Ri." He said putting his knive down but before he could, hw felt a soft kiss on his cheek. 

"Nah... I want to eat your soup. I'm sure it'll taste fantastic since you made it hyung. Would you let me taste it?". Seungri murmured softly. 

Jiyong pressed his lip into a soft smile. "If you insist... how can I deny right?".  

Seungri feel like everything in his life is perfect, especially with Jiyong in the picture. 

 

8 ) When he lay his head on your shoulder - Titls his head up and kiss him. (Jiyong)

Jiyong had one week break from his usual busy schedule and he choose to spend it with taking care of his sick boyfriend. Well, Seungri had recover two days ago and YG never really approve his one week vacation but oh well, he's Gdragon. No one can stop him from doing what he wanted and YG is one of that 'no one'. Screw them really, all he wanted to do is to be with Seungri.

"Here hyung."

Jiyong can't stop himself from grinning as he took the can of beer from Seungri. He can't contain his happiness as the maknae slipped into the warm blanket and snuggle close at his side. They were currently sitting on the couch with blanket over their body and were watching some movie. Seungri attention was on the screen and once in a while he would sipped the warm chocolate in his hand. 

It was a nice and relaxing to be huddled together like this, Jiyong had to admit. The light was off, except from the screen and everything just feel so relaxed. Jiyong don't care about the movie at all since his attention is all on the boy beside him. 

Speaking of which, Seungri had put his mug on the coffee table and had just leaned on his shoulder. The maknae didn't said anything and Jiyong just instictly put his arm around his lover shoudler. He let his body relaxed agaisnt the warmth of the one he loved. Once in a while he let his finger run through the maknae's soft hair and than, an idea struck his genius brain.

Without saying anything, Jiyong let his wandering hand to reach down and stop at the younger's chin. He hold it gently and tilt Seungri's head up. Their eyes meet in a moment and Jiyong feels like he's falling all over again with the maknae. He see the confused look on Seungri's face but he just smiled. 

Jiyong leaned down and kissed those chubby lips like its his first time having its taste. Seungri return his kiss with the same vigour and there's something about it that stirred Jiyong up. He deepen the kiss and Seungri ended up with his back agaisnt the couch.

"Hyung.. the movie". Seungri said breathlessly as Jiyong move further down.

"To hell with it." He said and Seungri know that he had no more room to argue. 

Jiyong continue to indulge himself with the sweetness of his lover and the time pass with nothing he can be regret of.

 

9 ) When he steal your favourite sweatshirt - Let him keep it and sleep with it for the night. (Jiyong)

"Seungri. Where is my -". 

Jiyong stop halfway when he see his favourite moschino sweatshirt is currently weared by Seungri. He doesn't need it few hours ago when he's hastily trown it on the floor but now he need it since he had to go out for a while to meet his friend. 

He sees Seungri staring up at him with his innocent brown orb but the wheather is cold outside and since that one the most comfortable one he had bring, he need it. 

"Seungri. Give me back my shirt." He said, as he fastening his belt. 

"I don't want to. Where do you want to go anyway? I thought you're spending your time with me." Seungri said in slightlt sulky tone. He purposely pull the sleeve to cover his hand and Jiyong cringe when he saw the hasty way Seungri strecthing the fabric.

"I've told you before that I wanted to meet my friend while I'm here. You said okay and beside, only this night... now, can you please give it back to me." Jiyong said, failing to hide how desperate he sounded right now.

Seungri ignore his plead and he dove under the comforter, flashing quite a lot amount of skin since he's just in his boxer.

"I'm lonely... but nevermind, I guess.. it just me who miss sleeping together with you. You know, like the old time.. when you aren't wearing anything."

Jiyong hand stop working on his pants as he look over at the maknae. Did his ear deceive him. Seungri would never said things like that unless...

"Do you really mean it babe?". He ask, already stalking toward the bed.

"Well, only if you agree to stay."  Seungri peeked out from the sheets to smirk at the leader. "I actually love it when you sleep next to me shirtless." 

Its all what it takes for Jiyong to let Seungri wear his favourite sweatshirt and canceled his plan. To hell with it because he's not going to let this loving time with his precious maknae go to waste. Maybe if he behave, he'll get some before they go to bed.

Jiyong grin like a chessire cat as he slips into the sheet.

 

 

 

 

 

 Done!!! Leave a comment for me please. Thanks :)