X.X

That Bastard

2 December 2013

 

I brace myself as the chilly breeze touch my body when I walk down this street alone. 11.00 pm... That's what has been shown by the clock on my phone screen. It still early, I thought to myself. So instead of taking bus, I decide to just walk home. I need to clear my mind. It's winter now. The white snow is carpeting the ground, the cold asphalt and the bald trees. It's beautiful. I take a deep breath of this cold air and let it out slowly, watching the puffs of air as it leaves my mouth..

I remember you once told me that you like snow so much. You say it look pristine and I couldn't agree more. However, I hate winter. It's too cold and I have to wear many layer of cloth, just to keep me warm. But thats before I know you. Since you always there beside me to keep me warm, I look forward for every winter seasons to come. Just simply because I got a reasons to keep you close to me.

But you are different, you use it as a reasons to get close to someone else  and that someone is not me. Why? I always want to ask you but you never allow me. In fact, you never want to listen to me...

I continue to walk, dragging my foot with this heavy thought of you until somehow I stumble into someone. I bow my head down and apologize but then I see an arm was linked to that person. I know that hand, the milky white hand that belong to someone that you claim as your person. The only difference is, I can't see the silver band that you told me as a prove of your love to her and obviously, the hand that the arm was linked to is not yours.

I stare at her but she just act like she never meet me and instead she walk away with that stranger. Tsk... What can I say? I was right all this time. The moment I saw her face, I know something was not right with her. I've told you but again, you never listen. But now, I'm not happy with what I just saw and I'm not proud that my prediction was right either. I am worried... I can imagine how sad you'll be if you know about this and I definitely doesnt want to hurt you. So for now, I let it go just like that.

 

11 December 2013

 

 

"Shut up! I don't want to hear about this thing anymore. I know her long enough! She won't do anything like that to me.. You don't know her so stop talking all this crap about her! Just stay away from us!!"

You yelled at me when I told you what I saw 10 day ago. I want you stay away from her,  she'll bring nothing but a misery to you. I want to protect your fragile heart but instead, you actually get mad at me. I know you're going to defend her like always because she always act nice in front of you. You don't believe me... sure you was right.

Since that day, you never talk to me anymore. How could you?. Just because of her, you push me away like this. But I know I can't blame you because I know, once you start to love,  you'll love with all your heart but why did you have to love a wrong person?

There's someone who deserve your love better than her. Why can't you stop for a while and look around you... take a look at someone who really love you. Why?

I know this thing is hurting you but don't you see that I'm hurting too? I was mad at you, I hate when you acted like this  but then, I was too weak. I can't stand one day without talking to you, without seeing your smile. At the end, I apologize and I told you that I must be seeing someone else. Yes, I'll lie for you. I'm sorry.

After that, everything start to be normal again. You treat me like always and more important you're smiling again. I'm happy but then, I saw you still talking to her and you still treat her nicely. She don't deserve that.

Why you being so dumb? Why can't you stop loving her? and why can't you love me instead? I hate all this waiting but I can't let you go. Please let go of her hand. Can't you see that she's hurting you? When I see you cry, I feel like dying.

I don't understand.How can you love someone like that? what does that Bastard have that I don't? I can give you everything. I can get you everything you want in this world. But I know you, you doesn't need all that to love someone. The only thing you ever need is to fall in love and once you fall, you fall so hard.

I understand why you fell in love with her. She is beautiful, she has everything that can make every man fall in love with her without she even trying. But what she doesn't have is one thing. Heart.. That bastard doesn't have heart to love you like you love her. So, stop wasting your time. When she hurt you, you just forgive her so easily. You hide your pain and keep on believing that your love with her is true. At the end, it was you who always cry. Until when are you going to keep crying like a fool? I want to ask you, but again... you never listen.