Chapter 9

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

 

DARA’S POV

                My alarm clock rang three times, before I finally got up from bed. I was surprised to know that it is already 6 in the morning. And, I couldn’t believe that I was able to finally sleep alone here in my room.

                Maybe, I was too tired.

                Yeah, that’s right, too tired of crying last night.

                There was another thing that bothered me last night, since Donghae had not answered any of my calls. He hasn’t even contacted me since I came here in Seoul. Lee Donghae, you’re dead meat!

                But, I am really getting worried for my bestfriend. What is happening to him right now that he doesn’t even bother to reply to my messages or calls? I hope he’s fine. I really hope.

 

                I took a bath first, and finally, went down to eat breakfast.

                Wow, they are already complete. I was the last one to sit down in the dining table.

                Unluckily, I was again beside the ever cold-looking guy, Kris.

                “Good morning, Noona! How’s your sleep?” Tao said.

                “It’s great, Tao. I was in a very deep sleep, and had a good dream.” I said, while feeling guilty of lying again. When did I become this good in lying? I swear this will be the last time I will lie to you, guys.

                “That’s great, Dara! Let’s start this new school year right! Fighting!” Chanyeol said energetically.

                “Yeah! Fighting!” I said, while smiling at them.

                 While others were busy chatting, I made up my mind to befriend this out-of- this-galaxy guy Kris, thinking that I should start my college year really right.

                “Kris, do you want to come with Kyungsoo and me, since the building of your department is just beside ours?”

                “No, thanks. I think I’ll go ahead of you, guys.” He then excused himself, and did not finish his food. He said goodbye to the guys, and went ahead.

                What’s with this guy? Why does it make so difficult for me to befriend him?

                Am I too annoying?

                Does he dislike me that much, that he did not finish his food?

                I just sighed, when Suho said, “ Don’t worry about Kris, Dara-ah. He’s just like that, but he’s actually a good guy. He’s actually my classmate in high school, so I knew him that much.

                “Well, I guess. I’ll just find another opportunity to befriend him then. Thanks, Suho, for the concern.” I said.

                “No problem, Dara. By the way, may I come with you on your way to your building?” Suho said.

                “I thought your building is on the other direction of the university.” I answered.

                “Yeah, but I still have some free time, before our first class. I want to visit a friend from your department. That’s why.” Suho said.

                “Okay. That would be great!” I replied.

 

                Kyungsoo, Suho  and I walked towards the building of our department. We were chatting while we traversing the road. Many people seem to notice us; maybe, it was because of these two pretty boys that I’m with. I observed some girls glaring at my direction. What the hell! Relax, you girls, don’t worry I will not steal your oppas. That’s what I was saying inside my head. Anyway, I just did not want to be bothered by what other say or think. I am not doing anything bad, after all.

 

                “Kyungsoo, can you be my seatmate during our classes? Please. Please. Please.” I asked, doing my aegyo. I feel more secured when I am with persons whom I already know. Maybe, my first day nerves were getting into me.

                “Sure.” He replied, and smiled. I just love looking at him while smiling, because it also makes me smile. Well, I really admire his facial features. He’s really a pretty boy.

While I was busy with my own thoughts, there was a speeding car that passed by; I have no idea, since I was not able to see it.

 Suho suddenly embraced me towards him, my back behind the road. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter