Chapter 3

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3          -              the FATEFUL BEGINNING

 

                Dara bid goodbye to her family. Dara could not help but shed some tears, since it is her first time to be away to her family. She entered the bus, and waved one last time to her omma, appa ,and her brother Sanghyun, and sister Durami, as she peaked through the window of the bus.

DARA’s POV

                I can’t help but cry. Yeah, I am really a person who easily shed tears. Though I hate to admit it, but that’s the truth.

                I will be away from my beloved parents, and brother. It hurts to know that I will not be with them these next 4 years, except ofcourse, during school vacations. I will not be able to taste my favorite home-made food, cooked by my dear omma. Nor will I be able to play volleyball with my appa. I will no longer be able to tutor my two dongsengs.

                Most especially, I haven’t figure out yet how I will be able to sleep alone in my room. I mean, I have always slept through the years with my sister in the same room. I admit… actually I really feel afraid of sleeping alone in the room. I don’t know why either. Oh my! How will I survive in our dorm? How?

                By the way, Lee Donghae really did not even see me off in the bus terminal. He is really mean. I suddenly received a text message.

To Dara:

“Dara, mianhe. I will not be able to see you off, because something came up. Take care always! ”

 

From:  Fishy bestie (Donghae)

 

                I replied.

 

To: Fishy bestie

“It’s okay Hae. I know pretty much that I’m not in your priority list.

Hehehe!

 Just kidding. I understand, bestie, take care as well! I’ll miss you!

From: Dara

 

 

After 8 hours of travel, I finally arrived in Seoul. I am truly mesmerized by the tall and modernized buildings here in the metro. But, wait, let me first figure out how the hell will I be able to go to Seoul University. 

This is indeed a challenge for me, since I am not good in directions.

I immediately looked for my map, but still it was hard for me to determine how will I get in my university safely.

I alighted from the bus, and I was walking and wandering along the streets. I asked about 3 persons, but their instructions on how I can go to Seoul University were really conflicting. I asked, “Anneyong, may I ask where will I ride to get to Seoul University?”.

The middle-aged woman replied, “you just have to board a bus near that intersection and tell the driver to drop you of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter