Chapter 5

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5- FIRST DINNER

 

LUHAN’s POV

                Before I rest on my soft bed, the thought of Dara suddenly came into my mind. From the moment I saw her, awhile ago, I really felt that I could have fallen in love with her, right away. That’s her kind of beauty.

                Good that I was able to control my feelings. I don’t want to have any feelings for someone, until I can say I’m again ready to love. I have just broken up with my first love 2 months ago, since I found that she cheated on me.

                Yes, many people said that we are the perfect couple since we are pretty much similar. Some even teased us that we are soulmates since our faces seem similar too.

                Well, I’ve discovered then what’s the difference between the two of us.

I loved her sincerely, but she never did. If she ever loved me, it was just superficial.

 

Now, I need to take my time to learn from this hurtful experience, and move forward with my life.

I hope this new college journey would help me mend my heart and help me to gather the courage to love again.

                What a relief that now, I have a new-found friend, and luckily she is not only pretty , but she is also genuine and warm-hearted. Even if we just met today, I really feel that way.

 I hope we can be close friends.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                All twelve of them were already in the dining table. The food was served by the dorm chef. It was a pompous and palatable dinner, at least in their eyes. The twelve men were waiting for one more student.

 

                Suho, a medicine student, asked, “Do you know where the last student is or his room so we can call him, since he is the only one we are waiting for?”

                Chen, a Music major, answered “Nope, I don’t really have an idea.”

                Tao, the BS Sports Science freshman, said, “Can we already eat? Please. I’m really hungry right now.”

                “I second the motion,”  Sehun, the business management student said.

                “Wait, I’ll call HER then. I know HER room.”Luhan said. Luhan excused himself and went upstairs to call Dara.

 

                Dara was in dream land, when someone suddenly knocked in her door.

 

                She was a bit agitated since her sleep was broken, but when she opened the door, she saw that it was Luhan, she smiled.

 

                “Dara, it’s already time for dinner. Come down and let’s eat and meet the rest of the other students.”Luhan said.

                 “Okay then. Thanks, Lu.”

 

                Luhan, while he went back downstairs, a smile was plastered on his face. He didn’t expect that Dara would call him “Lu”.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

                “Did I hear that righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter