Chapter 7

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                Dara, with Suho, Baek, and Chanyeol went out from the dorm to tour the university campus.

Dara was excited, and she just hoped, somewhere in her heart, that she would be able to see Jiyongie.

 

DARA’S POV

                I feel that somehow, I will be able to find Ji, today.

                Anyway, let me treasure first this special day with these three new friends. We went biking while touring the campus, so that we would not easily get tired.

                Suho started his “mini-orientation.”  “This building is the university library. It has all those kinds of technology. In finding books, you just need to type the title of the book, and it will show you it’s location through the 3G library map.  There is also a discussion room right there. And, an Audio-visual room on the other side. Every department has it own area in this large library.”

                As we entered the library, many students seem to look at our direction. Ah, I see, they are probably mesmerized by these three Princes. Well, these friends of mine are really handsome, so I can’t blame them.  I just hope these fan girls will not hate me or misunderstand my relationship with these three.

                On our next stop, we were going to the university gymnasium. It was really a big dome; and it was my first time seeing something like this inside a university. Chanyeol and Baekhyun took their time, and played a bit of basketball.

                As I was sitting on the bleachers, Suho approached me.

                “Why don’t you play with them, Suho?” I asked.

                “It’s okay, Dara. It’s not really my cup of tea.” Suho said.

                “So, then, what are your sports?” I asked.

                “Chess, dama, and other table mind games.” Suho replied.

                I suddenly blurted… “Daebak! Oh wait, I think remember your face, Suho…

                “Are you the famous prodigy in chess that the national media has been talking about?”

                “Ahh….. yes..”  He replied shyly.

                “Suho, can I take your autograph then? Please… I am really your fan.” I pleaded while doing my aegyo.

                “Sure, sure..” He replied.

                We continued to chat, while waiting for Baek and Chanyeol.  I asked, “so why did you give up chess? You were actually invited to join the Olympics, weren’t you?”

                “Yeah.. But, I did not really give up. I think I just chose my priority, and right now, my priority is to become a doctor. That’s my dream, you know?” Suho replied.

                “I can truly understand that. In our life, we really have to make difficult decisions, but that’s the price in our for us to become better. ”  I sincerely looked at him, and tapped his shoulders. He smiled back, with his eyes fixed on time, as if saying thanks.

               

SUHO’S POV

                I could not believe that someone could really understand my feelings and my situation right now, aside from my family.

                My friends were usually putting much pressure on me, saying that I should have joined the Olympics, and all. That I could have achieved something greater… Most of them were too controlling, that I couldn’t barely breathe, including my coach before.

                I am truly thankful and glad that there is still someone who respects my decision, and even to this girl beside me, who was actually my fan, her support in the path that I chose is really a big b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter