Chapter 8

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                Dara and Chanyeol went back to their table, where the others were. Dara stayed quiet. The others were wondering what happened, but they could not ask Chanyeol since it would be awkward for Dara.

                They finished eating.

                Suho, being concerned of Dara’s condition,  asked, “Dara,will it be okay if we head back to the dorm now? Would it be okay to you?”

                Dara just nodded in agreement. She said, “Yeah, let’s head back. Maybe you are all tired too.

                They went back to where their bikes were parked.

 

DARA’S POV

                My mind is blank right now. I don’t know what to think in order to forget what happened today.

                I was ready to ride my bicycle, when a hand suddenly held my arm. When I looked on whose the owner of that hand---   it was Luhan.

                “Dara, I’ll drive the bike for you. Just get on and sit at the back seat, okay?” Luhan said while looking at me intently.

                “Luhan, I’m okay…  Don’t worry. ”  I replied.

                “No, you are not. You still have a wound behind your knees, and that might worse if you continue to strain your legs... Dara, listen to me. Don’t be stubborn please.” Luhan said with conviction.

                “Okay, then, thank you.” That was all I could say.

                Luhan got on the driver’s seat, and I got on the back seat.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                Suho and Chanyeol just stared from Dara to Luhan, as if listening to every word they utter.  While, Baekhyun and Xiumin started to pedal their bicycles.

 

SUHO’S POV

                I did not know that Dara has a wound, and yet, I still let her ride a bike when we were touring the campus awhile ago. I should have been more observant.

                I want to be a good doctor someday, and yet, I can’t take care of my friends well enough, to know that there may be something wrong with them.

               

CHANYEOL’S POV

                How can I let Dara suffer something like that? It’s because of Hanna that she felt down right now.

                It’s my fault too, for not being able to protect her.

                After witnessing the scene between Luhan and Dara, there’s a tiny bit of unexplainable feeling that pierced through me. I really don’t know what’s happening to me.

                I pedaled quickly to catch up with Baek and Xiumin-hyung.

 

 

DARA’S POV

                Right now, while I am riding like this in this bicycle and feeling the wind as it runs onto my face, I feel freer, and yet, it reminds me of how cold I felt when Ji looked at me awhile ago.

                Tears, lots of them began falling from my eyes. I thought that it was okay, since no one could see me right now that I am at Luhan’s back, and the others were way up in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter