Chapter 19

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

 

DARA’S POV

                I feel so much better that Lu and I are finally okay like before. Like that dandelion, I will be a faithful and loyal friend to him.

                This is great! I am really happy that I will be able to spend more time with my friends during the rest of the days of the University Sports Festival.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                In the morning, Dara went to practice the production number for the Miss University, which will be held tomorrow evening. She was anxious, yet excited for the new experience.

                “Hey, Dara, why bother to practice here with us, when you know that you don’t stand a chance with someone as popular as me?” Hanna, Chanyeol and Jiyong’s ex girlfriend said confidently as she faced Dara.

                “Hanna-shi, I’m joining not just because I want to win, but because I want to learn from this new experience. One more thing, I know that you are the most popular girl in this university, but popularity is not important to me, what’s important is that the people that I love believe in me.” With that statement, Dara continued to practice and ignored Hanna’s unnecessary comments.

 

                The 12 prince-like geniuses of the university, also called as EXO by the students, gathered in the University Pavilion, where they will eat their lunch.  They were faced with a great dilemma they only discovered early today as part of the university’s annual tradition.

                “Wow! I was really surprised about that no one of us knew about the Annual University Ball which will be held in the culminating day of this sports festival… take note, it’s just 2 days from now,” Baekhyun said.

                “Hyungs, do you already have partner for that event?” Sehun eagerly asked his hyungs.

                “Well… I’m thinking of asking Dara,” Kyungsoo answered.

                “WHAT?!!!!” This what the rest of the 11 students could respond. Their voices resonated in the whole pavilion, which made other students look at them.

                “What with you guys? Do you have a problem with that?” Kyungsoo asked.

                “OFCOURSE!!!!!” Again, they made such noise earning different looks from the people around them.

                “But, I also want Dara to be my partner,” Chanyeol retorted.

                “Me too,” Tao uttered.

                “Me three,” Sehun said.

                “Okay… okay… It seems that all of us want Dara to be our partner for the ball, is that right?” Suho asked, earning a nod from everyone, including the cold city guy, Kris.

                “How do we solve this then?” Kai calmly queried.

                They were silent, when someone broke the ice for them.

                “Hey guys! I am already so hungry… Can we order the food now?”

                “Hi, Dara!” That was all they could say.

                They ordered the food, and shared different experiences that they had during the morning of the 2nd day of the festival. Everyone was eating silently, when Xiumin asked Dara, “Do you already have a partner for the University Ball?” Everyone anticipated for her answer.

                “Hmm…. I don’t have one,” Dara said. “How about you guys? I bet you already have knowing how many fan girls you have in our university.”

                “Well… Dara, that’s precisely our problem,” Chanyeol said.

                “Don’t tell me you have been turned down? That would be insane!” Dara responded.

                “No, Dara, honestly, we have the same girl that we want to be our partner,” Suho said. This made all the EXO boys blush.

                “Ohh… that’s really a problem. So, who is this lucky girl? ” Dara innocently asked.

                “It’s you,” Luhan answered while looking at Dara.

                “Ohhh….” That was all Dara could say at that moment. She felt that the warmth in her face, and that be possibly because she is already blushing.  Oh crap, why am I blushing right now? This is so embarrassing. She thought.

Chanyeol’s POV: She is really cute blushing like that.

Sehun’s POV: Wow! Noona is the prettiest indeed.

Luhan’s POV: Dara, just why are you doing this to me, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter