Chapter 16

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not having been able to update for a couple of months. I hope you will still support my story and enjoy it.

Please continue to subscribe, and if you can up vote, I will very much appreciate it. :)

Thank you very much!:)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

CHAPTER 16

 

DARA’S POV

It is three days before the much anticipated University Sports Fest. I just hope everything will go well, and I can also find time to talk with Luhan and fix whatever problem he has on me.

And, thank goodness, we don’t have regular classes today, since our departments are very competitive, thus, they want us to focus in practices, and the like.

I sat in dining table and waited for the others to settle down.  

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

                The seats beside Dara was occupied by Chanyeol and Lay.

                “Wow! I’m so glad that for the longest time, we were able to eat as a complete group like today,” Suho said. 

                “I could not agree more, Suho oppa,” Dara said. Luhan and Kris suddenly coughed out the food they were eating. Meanwhile, the others were glancing at each other at the sound of the word “oppa”.

                “Dara, that’s the first time in a while that you called me oppa,” Suho said, while laughing.

                “I was just experimenting. I wanted to see your reaction,” Dara said brightly.

                “Hey Hyung! Why is your face turning red?” Tao teasingly blurted.

                “No, I am not,” as he suddenly felt his face using his hands and he can actually feel that his face is getting hot right now. Oh, this is embarrassing, he thought.

               

                While they were still eating…

                “Noona, is it true that you are going to represent your department for the Miss University in this year’s sports fest?” Sehun asked, while eagerly waiting for the answer.

                “Wow! You will really shine there, Dara! I’m sure you’ll be the winner,” Baekhyun said while doing a thumbs up.

                “Actually, I am not sure if I will participate or not. You know, it’s not my cup of tea. I haven’t joined any beauty pageant before, and I am afraid that I might just embarrass myself.” Dara said.

                “Dara,  you need to explore some things now that we are in college. I’m sure it will help you grow not just as a student, but also as a person. So, why don’t give it a try?” Chen said in his most serious tone.

                “Wow Chen! That seems not to suit you! For once in your life, you were able to say something that makes sense,” Chanyeol said and then laughed, which caused the rest of us to laugh as well.

                “But, Dara, Chen is right! I agree 100 times!” Chanyeol said, while gently looking at Dara.

                “Okay then, I will give it a try.” Dara said. Then she continued, “thank you guys for all your support! You are really the best!”

                “No problem, Dara, we are always here for you,” Lay said, who then smiled showing his cute dimples.

                Suddenly, Baekhyun asked, “by the way, Luhan, why is it that you are pretty quiet? I thought you and Dara are close friends. Why is it that you are not saying anything whether she should join or not?”

                The question took Luhan aback, and made Xiumin, who may have known about Luhan’s feeling for Dara, glared at Baekhyun for creating an awkward atmosphere.

                He answered, “Well, it’s her decision anyway. Whatever it is, we’ll be there to support her, right?”

                “Of course,” Xiumin said loudly.

                “Thanks, Lu… I will go ahead then, since I need to tell our Department President that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter