Chapter 21

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

 

DARA’S POV

                Finally, it’s the D-DAY, the most awaited pageant of the university. I am so nervous but I will not let my nerves get the best out of me. I will do my best for those who genuinely believe in me, especially my dormmates and Hae.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

                When Dara left the dorm in the morning, she was surprised to see the boys already awake, since it was too early. They prepared breakfast for her and cheered for her to boost her confidence. Dara gave her heartfelt thanks to them, as she headed to the University Gym for the final rehearsal.

               

                At 4pm, the boys were already at the gym. Luckily, there were still available seats, but the crowd was also getting bigger. They were also nervous for Dara since it is her first time competing in this kind of contest but they believe in her and in what she can do. Suho commented, “Guys, let’s do our loudest cheer for Dara!”

                “Ofcourse, Suho hyung, we’ll cheer to our heart’s content”, Tao responded and everyone agreed, even the cold city guy, Kris.

                “Yes, that’s what really Dara needs!” Someone stated.

                “Oh, there’s an outsider here,” Kris non-chalantly joked.

                “Nice one, Kris. Was that directed to me?” Donghae queried to which Kris responded with a smirk.

                “Anyeong, Donghae hyung!” Sehun and Tao welcomed him with their cute aegyo.

                “Wait, where is Chanyeol, by the way?” Xiumin asked, to which the others also wondered about.

                “He just went out. Maybe he went to the rest room,” Baekhyun replied.

                Meanwhile, while Dara was getting her make-up done, she received a text message saying:

                “Dara, I know you’ll do well. You’re already number 1 in our hearts. Fighting!”

                This guy really has a perfect timing, Dara thought. She replied with this message:

                “Thank you, Lu. I truly appreciate it. You always give me strength.”

               

                The emcee for the event finally spoke, “Now the most prestigious Ms. University Pageant officially starts as we now introduce our candidates…” The candidates entered the stage and performed their production number, as the audience was totally captivated by their beauty.

                Then, they introduced themselves one by one. As Dara went to the centerstage, the audience fully applauded her and she definitely had the loudest cheers of the night.

                “Sandara Park from the College of Arts and Sciences!” She introduced herself and flashed her beautiful smile as she maintained class and grace, and the audience erupted with cheers.

                “DARA! DARA! DARA!” Baekhyun and the rest of the boys cheered.

                “Wow! Dara noona is on a totally different level,” Sehun stated.

                “Definitely, the prettiest of them all,” Kai commented.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter