Chapter 1

It's Time (Dara and EXO's Meaningful College Journey)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He has always been the one. Even now, four years after I’ve last met him, just by thinking of him, I can’t help but smile and my heart still beats rapidly. My first love… Now, I can finally see you.”

                Dara is a 18-year old intelligent girl, about to enter into college. She graduated as the class valedictorian of their batch in a private high school in their province. She is happy, thinking, “Finally, I can be in the same university as you. I will always be able to see you. I hope you have not forgotten about me.”  

                She was preparing her baggages, when her door suddenly opens.  A man immediately went to her side and hugged her. She was taken aback, but she did not resist, knowing that it was her best friend. Her best friend said while being teary-eyed, “ Why do you have to go to Seoul? Why did you choose to study in Seoul University? We could have just studied here in this peaceful province together.” Breaking the hug, Dara looked intently to her best friend’s eyes, “ You know why I chose that university. It has the best academic program and it will be a new experience for me. And you know that he is there, right?.. Bestie, no matter what happens, Lee Donghae, you will always be my best friend, and you know that. Even if I am miles away, pls. promise me that our friendship will be the same. I love you, my best friend.”

                Donghae, thought, I love you too, and you do have no idea that I love as a man. It hurts me knowing that you chose him over me, but I can’t tell you that, just because my love for me still remains a secret. I’m really hopeless, but someday, when I become more capable, I will definitely go there and show you that I am the man deserving of your love.

                Instead of blurting out his thoughts, Donghae just said, “Yes, I love you too, Dara. I promise that our friendship will stay the same. I will always contact you. Remember to reply as you always do.”

                “Ofcourse, I will always, Bestie. I’ll miss you big time!” Then, Dara suddenly kissed Donghae on the cheeks. This was the first time that she did this to her long-time bestfriend. 

                Donghae was taken a back. He was blushing  too much, and to hide this, he face-palmed. And he stood, ready to leave Dara, while still covering his face and saying, “Dara, you’re really full of surprises! You are really one stubborn girl.  Just promise me that you will not do this to any guy there in Seoul.”

                Dara, who was oblivious to the effect of her sudden friendly kiss to Donghae, said, “Hae, you’re funny right now, don’t you think? I’m sorry for that. You know that it was a friendly kiss, don’t you? It’s just that I will miss you a lot.”

                “Of course, I know, Dara. I’ll bid good bye now.” He waved good bye, and as he walked out of Dara’s house, a tear suddenly fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter