Oppa?

Are You The One?

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" I was shocked to see what it was right in front of my eyes.

 

"Hey dongsaeng," was all it had said to me. Greeting with it's great smile.

"O...oo....oppa?"

"Ne. Of course its me," he was rubbing the now bruised .

"Mianhe. I didn't mean to let go, I was scared. Gwenchana?" I felt bad at what I had done.

"It's okay, no need to worry about your big brother." He stood up with his arms held out wide. In no time I ran and hugged him dearly.

"Oppa I missed you."

"I missed you too. So hows everybody been since I left?"

"They're all good. How about I make oppa some hot chocolate, then we can go and meet them at the restuarant for dinner?" I suggested.

"Oh, yes please. What a loving dongsaeng I have." I pecked him on the cheek before I made my way to the kitchen.

 

The kettle steamed, fogging the fridge doors. I couldn't help myself but to write my name at every place where the steam painted.

Watching my work of art fade, I poured in the boiling water to the brown, powder mixture. It looked like a tsunami of chocolate. I was too happy to see that my oppa had came back to us, I had so much to ask, that I accidently poured the hot substance onto my hand.

I winced in pain. My hand beamed at the red skin. A million of sharp pins felt like it stabbed at the very one spot where it burnt. Oppa was there at the  moment he heard my scream, he grabbed my wrist and immediately held it underneath the cool running water.

 

I was sat at the dining table, watching my oppa proceed first aid. Fascinating to see him wrap the bandage with care around my petite hand, very gently avoiding to give any pain.

"All done. Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned me with a serious look in his eyes. He had been asking this exact same question for the past 10 minutes.

"Ne, oppa. I've already said like a billionth time that I was okay." I smiled with honesty.

"Okay," He sighed in relief and sat on the seat directly opposite me, sipping at the hot chocolate.

"Gomawo." I bowed.

 

 

"Oppa?"

"Ne?"

"Why were you hiding behind the curtains?" I had to ask the question. It seemed pretty odd to find him there.

"Well, I was looking out into the view through the window, just when I heard the door unlock. I stayed hidden. Then I heard you speaking to yourself and the t.v. roared with cheers." He watched my curious face as he spoke, "When you were done cleaning up YoungJi's clothes, I wanted to surprise you in a way. I was going to reveal myself, but your footsteps were already headed towards me. That's when I had thought you knew I was here all along. So I closed my eyes and hoped that you didn't know I was hidding behind the curtains, otherwise the surprise would have been ruined. Then I saw a pair of pink pants right beside my shoe, I tried picking it up from it revealing my hiding place, but I guess that didn't work out right." He jerked at the pain when he shifted into a comfortable position on the seat, and kept rubbing his sore bottom.

"My poor oppa. I understand." I laughed at this explanation of his and ruffled his red, shining hair. "So you still want to go and meet everyone else downstairs?" I suggested.

He nodded at the reminder.

 

Walking out through the door, oppa paused in front of the wardrobe. I turned to see what the problem was, there, upon the mouth of the furniture, was a mountain of pink clothing. He chuckled at the sight of my magnificent work.

 

Since oppa was a neat freak, we stayed back and folded the clothes and placed it back properly.

 

"There, that should do it, we both said at the same time, than looked back at each other, "Jinx!" "Double Jinx!" "Triple Jinx!"

"Ha, I won this time," said a proud oppa, as he combed his long fingers through his already neat hair, getting ready to see the rest of the family.

"Not fair," I poked my tongue at him. I never lose, I always win. Oh well, I got up and dusted myself clean and headed out the door once again, oppa following behind.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): Hey there new readers! Who did you think 'it' was hiding behind the curtains? Haha, at least it wasn't some goblin. xp LOL

So how is this fanfic going so far?

I know, I know, its pretty boring at the moment,, but never fear my dear readers, there are still more better chapters to come on the way. So stay tuned until my next update lahh~

~Please comment && subscribe~ <3