Could it really be?

Are You The One?

The sun teasingly showed its powerful skill and brightened the whole place, making it look like a magical theme. The scent of freshly mowed grass mixed with the air, as the leaves of trees swayed to the rhythm of the wind. There was a pile of mowed grass which was intruded my some kids on their bikes. I watched the grass dance with the wind, swifting pass a girl I thought I’ve seen before. But I couldn’t really get a good view of her face.

She had brown hair and wore a turquoise top that matched with her floral skirt. My heart thumped at each and every second, I didn’t know why it was beating for such a stranger I do not know. Yet it still jumped ahead. She slowly turned around, giving me the chance to see who this girl was. It seemed just like my dream I had months ago, is there a connection between this? My mouth unlocked itself and fell free heavily to the ground. It can’t be. No. Could it really be? And what was she doing here?

As I got a good view of the girl, I couldn’t believe who I was seeing. The girl of my dreams was . . . . was . . . . . . Kim Jiyeul? It was her all along? No it can’t be her. She just looked like her, and ... and ... everything of her matched with the character of my dream. These questions just blurted through my head.

She was picking at her skirt that was invaded by prickles from the nearby plants. She must have saved the ball from landing in the bushes and clashed into the plant. A little girl tugged onto her pearl-skinned arm, “Unnie, can we please go and buy some ice cream now?” asked the child who pulled the cutest aeygo.

“Okay,” she took the small hand in hers and skipped to the ice cream van where a long queue trailed.

Whoa, I know I like Jiyeul and all. But I didn’t know she’d be the one of my dreams. I mean how could this be? I’m so confused about my feelings at this very moment; I don’t know if I should be happy or be upset. Right now, I just need to see if it’s really true. But how, I wonder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hotel was huge indeed. It could probably fit 60 elephants in this one room. The sparkling chandelier hung above in the centre of the ceramic ceiling. Everything was designed perfectly, the white walls matched with the soft pearl carpet that tickled the soles of your feet every time you walked on it. The fire place roared in silver, and the ceiling as I had mentioned, darted with ceramics. My room sat opposite across my parents, both owned suites, but mine was slightly smaller than theirs.

I unpacked all my belongings and set it neatly in the wardrobe and bathroom. Uhmma would always come in and check every now and then to see if I kept my room neat and tidy, so I pretty am much used to it. But don’t think I always like things to be clean, I am a dude remember. My baseball caps laid in a row across the oak cabinet that rested against the far wall of my room. The bright light escaped through the curtains and shot into my eyes, making me squint. Suddenly, the flashback of what happened a while ago came into my head. What a coincidence.

Maybe she used some magic or hypnotism powers to enter my dream and somehow ended up here, with the exact settings and surroundings.
No, that can’t be true. What the heck was I thinking? Magic, hypnotism powers, pfft, what the heck? I laughed at my silly assumption and made my way to bathroom to take a shower so my mind could get distracted from this confusion.

The water sure was warm enough to get me back to my senses. I flicked and scrubbed my hair dry, until the mirror in the bathroom rained with drops of water that flew out of my hair. I heard the door to my room open. HUH? Who would be in my room? Wait, I must be too paranoid. Nobody can come into my room unless they had the key. Oh well. I came out of the bathroom to be in such a great shock. GASP!

“YAH! Jiyeul, what are you doing in my room?” Jiyeul jumped in fright as I asked her the question and also to see I was only in my towel. I quickly half hid behind the bathroom door.

Her face blanked out, “Oh, Minwoo-ah. Mianhe. I thought this was my room.” She blushed at the mistake she had done. “I’ll leave right away. Mianhe,” One bow and she left the room as quick as a flash. Suddenly, her head poked into my room as she asked, “Ummm, do you happen to know where room 117 is?”

“The next floor I think.”

“Kamsahamnida,” She bowed and exited the room once again.

Weird. Very weird. Anyways, how did she get into my room if I had the key with me all along? I shook my head. Hearing the click of my door shut, I hurridley dressed and was making my own way out of the room, I threw on my cap which landed spot on my head and locked the door behind me, checking my pockets to see if my key was there. Phew, I thought I locked it back in my room.

It was pretty scary and shocking at the same time to find that Jiyeul fitted perfectly with my dream, and especially when I found her in my bedroom looking confused, either wondering if she was in the right room or not. She even saw me undressed, but luckily I was wearing the towel around me. I blushed at remembering that moment. How embarrassing. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys. I've finally updated my next the chapters (5,6,7) ^o^ i apologise that i haven't updated in such a long time.

I'm now working on my next few chapters - i've planned alot&&i hope it'd keep you fascinated until the very end. :D