Meet the Jo Twins :)

Are You The One?

~BEEP BEEP~

“YAY! SCHOOL!” I groaned sarcastically at the annoying beeping of the alarm clock I received from Kwangmin for my birthday last year. I mean, him being rich and all, he could’ve given me something more descent like a watch, not an alarm clock. At least Youngmin knew what I was talking about and gave me an iPhone instead. Either way, they’re both my very close best friends, like brothers almost, since we were four years old. We basically grew up together. Nothing can change that and it’s better that way.

 

Upon arriving at school with the twins, it was as ordinary as yesterday, skaters skateboarding down the pathways, students gossiping even though it was just the second day back at school, the smart ones in the library and others just roaming around the school, waiting for the bell to ring.

Just their luck.

I was halfway walking through the door to my homegroup when. . . . SLIP! Something slippery had made me slip and the whole class laughed with tears of joy except for the twins. I was helping myself up when I slipped again. Not from the banana skin, but from somebody else. I turned my head to see it was the new girl. What was her name again? Oh yeah, that’s right Jiyeul or something. Luckily for us, the twins rushed to our sides and helped us up just before the next class was about to begin.

I grabbed my timetable out of my schoolbag and made my way to the science block with the twins.

“HEY! HEY!” I heard someone calling from behind us. And guess who it was, Jiyeul. Not that she annoyed me or anything; it’s just that I didn’t expect her to be calling out to us.

“Hey, thanks for helping me back there.” She thanked the twins.

“No biggie,” They both said in reply.

“So Minwoo, what class do you have next?” She asked the silent Minwoo.

“Oh, urmm, Biology I think, what about you Jiyeul?”

“Cool, we’re in the same class.” She responded.

“And so are we,” Echoed the twins.

.

.

Now that Biology is over and the longest lecture about micro-organisms. It’s time for some lunch. GGGGRRRRRR!!!! My tummy grumbled with hunger.

“Whoa, I think someone’s hungry,” laughed Jiyeul, as a random guy approached them and asks her if she could go out with him some time. Unfortunately she said no in the nicest way and the guy walked back to his mates, shaking his head as if to say he was rejected. After what seemed like a long time, she took a deep breath and turned towards us. “Well then, shall we go and get some lunch?” She led the way to the cafeteria.

We found our spot in the corner and seated ourselves. There was an awkward silence surrounding the table, even though the place was as loud as a jet. Breaking the silence Minwoo spoke, “I’m sorry I didn’t get to introduce these two to you. This is Jo Kwangmin,” He said pointing to the dark haired, “And this is Jo Youngmin,” Directly pointing his finger at the blonde one. Both of whom stuck out their hands, waiting for her to shake it, as she had done so.

“I think you see by now that we’re twins,” Said the blonde one as he points between him and the dark haired. Jiyeul just stared in amazement to how they looked so alike that you couldn’t tell the difference between the two, besides the colour of their hair. After realizing she was staring, she introduced herself.

“It’s very nice to meet you both.” She smiled in respect.

"And you too."

“Now that we’ve introduced each other, let’s go and get some food!” Exclaimed a hungry and excited Minwoo.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello :D Mianhe that i didn't update earlier in the week - so busy with school stuff ><  and i apologise again if there is any errors within this chapter since i'm typing with sleepy eyes. But yay,, i finally get to update my next chappie  n_n

Well i guess i better to go to bed now, i've got school tomorrow. YAY!

★ Subscribers and comments are really appreciated ^.^ <3 ★

Kamsahamnida~

Goodnight everyone, your author Pika_Pika_Pikachu96  ^_~