Slam dunking away

Are You The One?

~Jiyeul's P.O.V~

 

Omo. *':o*  What just happened? How did I end up in a different room, on a different floor? And gasp. What was Minwoo doing here?
It was his room that I trespassed accidently, now what will he think of me now? He would hae prbably thought I was some ert who carelessly barges into a random person's room and waits until the victim walks out of their bathroom half covered with only a towel.
The thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

 

Ah, here it is, room number 117. I swiped the key against the moniter as the door unlocked itself.

I pushed open the door to its limit and was welcomed by my little sister's mess. Her petite clothing were scattered everywhere, creating tiny lands of fabric floating upon the carpet sea.

*Chuckles*

"My, my, for a little girl like YoungJi, she sure can create a world of her own." I said to myself as I picked little pink skirts and tops.

 

I the t.v. just as the reporter at a basketball game began her job.

My favourite b-ball player was playing. Michael Jordan made a great slam dunk, sending the score on the board to arise, leaving the other team to praise before the legend, after losing against them.

He was my great inspiration. I too myself tried slam dunking the clothing into the hungry wardrobe. SCORE! :D

After every shot, I hadn't missed a single one. I guess I was born to play. It's too bad to know the fact that my life is pretty darn busy, especially at the age of 16. Being a child of a rich family isn't so bad, but don't think I say that for the advantage of the money. I hardly use any of it, so I put it into my bank account which I'm saving up for college. My parents work non-stop 24/7, I'm left taking care of my dongsaeng, studying in between, whilst oppa tours the country in search for members to complete his new boy band group.

This time of the year would have to be the only times we get to spend as a family, for just a mere week as one.

 

The place was improving by the second. I could finally see the floor. The sports report was over by the time I was done with the mess, So I switched the technology off and placed the remote vertically in line with the other ones, all laid across on the coffee table which planted between the orange couch and the slim television.

 

What was that hiding behind the curtains? A piece of pink fabric was still lying in the corner of the room. I must have forgotten to pick this one up.

I lifted the patterned pants with no harm just as a tug appeared abruptly at the other end. Something behind the curtains was challenging me. It was as if we were playing tug-of-war. I was so terrified I let go of the pants. A thump was achieved by my sudden action.

Whatever it was behind those curtains, it had fallen into a sitting position. I backed away for safety, grabbing for something to use as a weapon to protect me.

Struggling to breathe, the curtains were drawn back with no hesitation.

OMO!!!

It felt like my lungs couldn't access any oxygen any longer.